Christina Applegate Has Cancer

TCS

I was so sad to hear about this, but happy that they managed to find it soon, and hopefully she will be fine. She's a very bright woman, from the interviews I've seen, and I wish her all the best.

I guess I'm worried about Christina because I've known 4 ladies under 40 that didn't have good results and passed away from breast cancer. Its scary!

My Mom, Grandmother, and Aunt has had breast cancer.....so I'm VERY careful and get a mammogram yearly. I hate them, but I get them anyway.

Christina has early detection and that is a very good thing.

:pixiedust:

We have a newscaster in NY named Jodie Applegate, I think they're sisters. She has a nice personality too like Christina.

Jodie and Christina have the same last name but are not related. Jodie used to be a newscaster in AZ before she hit the big time in NY and I remember her mentioning that on a show one time, that people thought they were related because of the unusual last name but they aren't.

Hearing of someone close to my age have it certainly makes me more aware of my own body and the risks. I feel young but forget that I'm actually getting older and that I need to really do self examinations regularly.

I wish her all the best and that she is somehow able to remain calm and optomistic during this stressful/scary time.

If all the women in my family had or died of breast cancer like some wonen's have... those puppies would come off ASAP voluntarily

Wicked, basically thats what she said. I watched a snippett of her GMA interview. She said she did not want to have to go thru all the monitoring and stress, she just had them lop off the boobies (my paraphrase, not hers) and she will get reconstructive surgery, she said "I will have the best looking boobs in the nursing home."

Great Attitude !! Luv ya Christina

THANKS FOR MAKING THE CORRECTION, THAT JODIE AND CHRISTINA ARE NOT SISTER'S NOR ARE RELATED IN ANYWAY!

GOOD LUCK TO CHRISTINA, SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON INSIDE AND OUT, AND A GREAT ACTRESS, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, AND I HOPE SHE IS OK. I THINK SHE WILL BE, SHE SEEMS LIKE A VERY STRONG PERSON, AND AS LONG AS THEY GOT ALL THE CANCER, I THINK SHE SHOULD BE OK.

WE LOVE YOU CHRISTINA. KEEP THE FAITH AND GOD BLESS YOU. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL WOMEN.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived