Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Survivor Gabon... Spoilers...

from what i've read.........

IC and RC both go to kota

seems sug is going back to exile and i'm leaning towards her getting booted.

not actual "spoilers" but those are speculations that i've concluded from different sources

You very well may be right , heck I am not sure I know she gives he idol to Ace , it is possible and damn won't ace look like the asshole then

Who'd have thought a spoiler-free season would be so nerve-wracking???

I think that Sugar gives Ace idol and it gets out whether cause she tells Ken or someone overhears, sees it or finds that idol is gone from her bag or in his. They then shift their vote from Ace, as they probably had indicated, and go after Sugar. Not hearing of the shift, probably due to trusting Matty as their new ally, they blindly go along and Ace may even play idol to protect himself. Bye-bye sugar. If they actually don't fall for it and Sugar gets idol back (maybe the Ace transfer is her idea of hiding it), if she plays it we could finally see Kelly go bye-bye.

BTW, last week's score for sugar was inflated as they forgot to deduct for exile. Each time she goes to exile and picks the Sugar Shack, she also scores 20 as individual reward win. So, going to exile is a 2 point advantage for our sugar, maybe 12 if she cries again. But if she goes home, all bets are off.

Okay Guys time for another week of how wrong can Wolfie be , lmao . Any way here is my bad guess of the week.

It all depends on the Pin-Up girl

1.Tensions rise at Fang when one castaway is careless with the tribe

i still dont think Crystal will be voted out on the nexts show imho i think ace or sugar will be voted out nexts i hope i just hope matt is not that stuip to go with Ace and i think he is that stuip i dont know

Okay all seems my short studied logic not so good , lol. So I not going try for here any more , if you want my oppinion let me know and I send it but I suck this season , lol.

LOL - Wolfie! You're just in the same boat as the rest of us:) It's impossible to find any reliable spoilers, and CBS is doing a pretty good job of messing with us with their promo's. I've decided to just continue to enjoy it anyways. :animated_bouncy:

okay I lied just a little , I can't help it I am stuck on this stuff. So for this week so far this is what I know:

That is not a merge feast it is a merge misdirection , no merge but another tribe swap. The feast is to make them think it when they get drunk and naked and randy declares to himself he is the king .

New Tribes are :

Kota - Crystal, Marcus, Kenny, Susie and Bob

Fang - Matty, Sugar, Randy, Corine and Charlie

A Big shake up , many teams split up but I don't think it will be for more than this week look for merge next week. So with all that I know , this is my guess for the week.

RC: None , fake merge feast

EI: None

IC: Fang

Boot: Susie or Bob

If Fang do win Ic and kota do go to Tc i think Marcus is in big truoble JMHO

i thinks Susie will saide with Ken and Crystal to take out a big strong player like Marcus and even Bob can go with K/C just saying this is JMO he may not what his only aill marcus out and put a target on his back we just have to wait and see what happens

I've done a little research on the spoiler sites. Nothing on who will win immunity but 2 things seem to be known.

1. Fang will win reward (photos of them arriving at the IC in new sarongs)

2. Merge is this week (see Probst preview video)

Per the bootsheet on SurvivorFever, the vulnerable are Matty, Crystal, Corrine and Susie. I think it makes sense for the fang ones - Matty is strong as is Crystal and Susie is irritating and could be a revenge pick but how is Corrine the Kota pick? I'd think that unless Randy goes back with Fang, that he and Charlie would be bigger targets than Corrine. However, the clue about a blow up and the dirty laundry at TC could bury Corrine since we have been warned by Probst that Corrine's gonna blow when she sees that Marcus is gone. Should make for a great episode but a hard week for fantasy players.

I'd think that unless Randy goes back with Fang, that he and Charlie would be bigger targets than Corrine. However, the clue about a blow up and the dirty laundry at TC could bury Corrine since we have been warned by Probst that Corrine's gonna blow when she sees that Marcus is gone. Should make for a great episode but a hard week for fantasy players.

I pretty much agree. I'd think Randy would be the big target...but maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. Anyway, watching Corrine suffer a meltdown is going to be hugely entertaining- can't wait! And, yeah, if what you posted is the way it pans out then I pretty much screwed up my picks this week. Oh well...

Due to Jeff's past two blog posts I think it's pretty safe to assume that Kenny doesn't make it to the final three.

In his most recent one, he says:

I absolutely love watching Kenny get more and more cocky each week. At the auction for instance, Matty is bidding on the burger and fries and Kenny, who had the most money, shrugs his shoulders and says, "You can have it." Like Tony Soprano, this kid. I can't wait for the execution. I promise you if he keeps this attitude, it will happen and he will not see it coming.

In addition, in a deleted scene just released, Matty talks about strategy and mentions that Kenny and Crystal are dangerous and sounds like he is setting his sights on them- esp. Kenny. He also has good things to say about Susie and Sugar, which makes me think that they have a secret alliance and have plans to

eliminate Kenny and Crystal.. :animated_scratchchin: What do you think?

Here's a link to the deleted scene video and Jeff's blog:

Jeff's blog and deleted scene

(courtesy of EWonline)

CRAPOLA! I just read the transcript to an interview Randy gave BuddyTV Staff Writer Gina Scarpa, and in it is sounds like he gave away a pretty big spoiler. Was it a mistake? A slip of the tongue? All I know is that, if it's true, one of the survivors I was sure would be in the final three will actually be booted soon.

Read it here and then tell me what you think- that is, if you want to know. It's in his answer to the last question asked:

Thank you so much for doing the interview. I really appreciate it.

I don

^^that's what i was wondering, but everyone was so SHOCKED i wasn't sure what was going on

All I will say is does the name Matty mean anything to you ladies?

He just blew it... Leave it to Randy... It's no wonder he's not married LOL...

Now, as a member of the jury, what kind of Survivor player will get your vote? What are you looking for? What qualities?

With who

LOL Kayo - you kinda gotta spell these things out for some posters - even when you tell them what paragraph to read! :giggle:

Sublety got thrown out the window because, hey, I admit it- I needed it spelled out for me too when I first read the interview. I was reading people's comments on the same page and someone mentioned him using Matty's name in the past-tense...and I hadn't even noticed it the first time I read it! So I went back read it and then listened to the mp3 to be sure.

Sign in to follow this