Saturday, August 2nd

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xal, you are so right about them hating on each other as much as the other side. In other seasons they stayed more true to each other. Jesse does seem to like Michelle but would kick her to the curb in a heartbeat. And Renny seeems to be protective of Keesha but Keesha will turn on her. April and Ollie... only one thing bonds those two.

kiddyhouse, I like your avi. Very funny :lol:

Can anyone give me a link to a video of the screaming fight? Trying to rock the baby to sleep so I can't search or type real well right now. I can read just fine though. It would be so appreciated :)

yep someone had to tip them off

any convo with keesha wont stay secret

renny look a mess

Nothing to do with the hair...just the wild look in her eye.

Gee, I wish I knew what meds she was on.

Men of America do not go to Crystal the haircutter on Ford Road otherwise you will look like Dan who has been going there for 8 years. lol

Skreesha knows nothing about sequester works. She was asking the other hg questions.

Jerry and Skreesh can't wait to go to sequester--there is wine there.

I also found it interesting before that April said she didn't watch Season 9 but knew about Adam, Chelsea and a few others.

Still talking about the staged earthquake.

Dan just said to Jerry "Do you think it's part of her (lib) strategy to keep saying I am AP." Jerry says, "she's just talking"

Jerry says "I was thinking about getting out this week" and Dan said "You're missing Joann" and Jerry says "No, I was just thinking it's better to go now.)

OMG - braindead meet braindead.

Yeah the girls came back in and told Dan that they didn't really think he was AP and he said can we just keep say it though... and they said yeah...

We were told there would be no twist this year and then they decide to do AP this week so I wouldn't put anything past them. I'm sure they have more twists up their sleeve.

Jerry referred to Skreesha as "melissa"

He had a little trouble there formulating a thought. Grodner will hate herself if Jerry is having mini-strokes in the house and really gets ill.

We were told there would be no twist this year and then they decide to do AP this week so I wouldn't put anything past them. I'm sure they have more twists up their sleeve.

Maybe it served a purpose for Grodner to all of a sudden have an AP.

Never forget the black box incident.

I wouldn't doubt he has one in that house. Plus, now he's on slop. Hard enough for someone young never mind a sr.

Enlighten me Ginger, what black box?

Archived