Big Brother Ebay Auctions

joyami

The link to Brian's ebay page isn't working for some reason to you have to click on each individual item below:

Brian's Bag

Brian's Shirt

April's Sock Puppet

Brian's Buckeye Shirt

15 min Phone call

Brian's Blue Brian's San Fran shirt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...e-bay is already starting!

Is it just me??? I don't think I'd ever want to buy something from ANY BB hg. I've got too much old worn, used stuff of my own that I should get rid of let alone get more stuff. :lol:

jmho :pixiedust:

wow they started early

pretty smart while demand is high

they be forgotten once season ends

LOL what a waste of Ebay space. I wouldnt pay a dollar for some used merchandise from an A list celebrity let alone some reality star ill forget about by this time next year. Still cant believe a 15 minute phone call with Nick BB9 went for 300 dollars last year.

I just added my "broken computer wall art", any bids??? Only has been thrown against the wall by original owner!!!

P.s. Wall not included.

I can't believe Nataile is still going strong on Ebay. I see stuff of hers often. keeps selling model pictures. I wonder strategy if its better to sell now while they are still there or wait and make a big push later when EVERYONE (who would purchase) will be online looking to own a piece of BB history.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha Surfgranny! I don't even know if there would be any bids (other than Jessie's, of course)!

I can't believe that Brian's hat (worn by Angie) is up to $330 with 25 bids so far! Are people crazy? Angie is the one selling the hat, do you think she will share the $$$ with Brian?

quote from description of item, note wording in bold:

Don't miss your chance to own an exclusive, one of a kind, piece of television memorabilia, as well as a souvenir from one of 2008's up and coming, rising stars.

Now don't that beat all.......

Me too Marty & Joy...I just don't understand why anyone would pay that much for these 'has beens' clothes/items...crazy! :wacko: It'll never go up in value.

That is funny that someone thinks Jessie is an up and coming, rising star...:laugh4: They can say/print stuff like that...but that doesn't mean it's true.

Not only would I not pay 10 cents for Jesses' used shorts!

Consider the fact that you have absolutely NO idea if in fact disneyrat actually has Jessies'actual shorts ,or is selling a pair of his, he doesn't feel like throwing in the washer!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived