Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just bothers me so much, I cant even enjoy the drama he causes because he is so gross. Just thinking about the number of women he has screwed (literally and figuratively) for money makes me throw up in my mouth a little. Please, please HG come to your senses and evict this guy.

You can NOT blame Jessie for all that drama last night. Those girls were all yelling and screaming and it took 30 minutes before I heard Jessie said something to April that Jessie said Keesha said something about Steven.

Keesha and Libra were mostly yelling about April and the way they though she approched them and her tone of voice with them. Keesha was screaming that she hates that F'ing bitch and saying April thinks she is running the show... bla bla bal

I didn't hear them yelling (though they were talking about April, no doubt about that)until after April came down with her arms crossed and crazed eyes. Yes, they were talking about April but Jessie ran right up to April. Same way, Memphis ran up last week telling Keesha that Jerry was on Angie's side and Michelle ran up saying what was on the banner. I've never seen people run so fast up those HOH stairs. I think the entire house is nothing more than a bunch of children.

Eh, April was really pissed that Skreesha was keeping time with Memphis, but of course it turned around that everyone was pissed at Jessie last night and he was the reason of the arguments. Jessie is a good diversion for the bitches when there is infighting.

Jesse has been a one trick pony and it was not a very smart trick.

His talent may have been to stir the pot, but Jesse needed to learn how and when to cook...

You stir the pot when the pot needs stirring.

Yeah, calif..you hit the nail on the head. If he was sitting back and stirring the pot when it benefitted him, laying low while on the block, I'd say "good gameplay"...but his mouth is what is leading him...not his brain. He doesn't stir the pot for game, he is just so full of himself, he can't keep from talking. It was better when Michelle had him "tamed" for two days last week...when will we get that back?

jessie is good

i like how he put whole fight in motion

funniest line was when he said "and you were" refering to them talking trash about april

But that is my point, UVP, he is NOT good. That wasn't gameplay, like when Jerry did it last week, it was the same as him yelling at everyone while on the block. Now, it might result in some good gaming, but it will be accidental.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name