Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a great name for Jesse and Michelle, messy or Massy,lolol so happy ol Jerr won the pov, Jesse is sooo much more and less than a tool,lol

that is ridiculous, they best leave the noms the way they are, what benifit would it do to say take one of them down?? I am over April at this point, Jerry is an idiot if he follows the leader, thought he said he knows how to play this game, idiot,lol!!!!!

wel, he always say "Jerry's Angels" (barf) so I guess he is working off of that, what an idiot. I was not ever crazy bout Jerry, but if April wants to say take Jesse down and he goes for it, I definately am writin him off!!!!

I almost thought earlier tonight that Jessie got Libra and Keesha mad enough to finally go against April and vote him out........they could have had Renny's vote and Dan for sure............but now they're back to falling in line. Dumb.

I forgot Jerry hates Memphis, see? there is another case of jealousy, so stupid to want someone out just cause they called you out and pissed you aff, Jerry has no game, he needs to be his own man, semper fi and all, whatever,lol

i bet when Jessie walks out the door Thursday, that Michelle will be clinging to his leg.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name