Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i notice libra plays naive or dumb around keesha and april to fit in

yes

Libra is never going to catch a break with some people.

* When she yelled at Jerry, everyone was up in arms because she was yelling at the "old" guy. Michelle and Memphis have yelled at him....no complaints.

* When she AND Renny were imitating the people on the wall....she get's the criticism....not Renny.

* Jessie and Michelle are being all nice to April and Ollie when they didn't say two words to them last week....no issues there....it's just smart game play. But when Libra does it....she fake and phony.

She is not my favorite player...but there is a double standard with her that is not applied to other players. She was not the mastermind of the last two weeks, but everyone sat back and let her take the blame....where is the questioning of their character.

The one thing Libra does have is smarts. She is the one who noticed that Jessie, Michelle and Memphis were all of a sudden protecting Angie...she figured that alliance out. Keesha tries to act like it was all her. Keesha is using her, but she gets no critics for that either.

If you are going to critic the houseguests....try to be balanced. The name of the game is LIE...LIE....LIE. That's what we want, that's how you win. Don't jump down one HG back for it, and not the others.

Not sure why I never see "defending" posts in the other hgs threads, especially since some comments are worse than anything Libra has been called. I guess it's okay to call April a skank, but can't say Libra is controlling. Go figure.

No double standards...each hg has their fair share of bashing.

Didn't the mini Japenese girls call on Godzilla to defeat Rhodan? Or was it Mothra? But I think at times, Godzilla was cheered. And people in Jerry's age group are probably cheering for him on the rare nights when they can stay up that late.

I really take offese of the two comments above about people Jerry's age... My mother is 2 years younger and she loves BB... She is a remarkable woman too... She doesn't go to bed before 8, she also know's how to use both VCR's and DVD's just fine... In fact she can use a computer too...

BB should not have cast someone Jerry's age. I am an advocate for the elderly and I feel there should be an age limit for a game such as BB. Sixty-five sounds good to me.

Most people Jerry's age in good health can do many things and we can learn a lot from them. With age comes wisdom. They just shouldn't compete on this show,mho.

Yana, my in-laws are older than Jerry and they know more about the internet, DVD's and VCR's than I do!!!

Libra must be use to having a cook, maid and nanny.

I can't believe how these HG's take Renny for granted.

Good post, Mochaluv. You are correct!!

I'm not sure Libra will go along with evicting Memphis if Jessie is still on the block. If he's still there come eviction day, Libra may look at it as another bite at the apple. Same with Renny...and maybe Dan. They all know that Memphis doesn't have a strong alliance and Jessie has two wins under his weight-belt.

I would hope that Libra takes the opportunity to get rid of Jessie, if she gets that chance, again.

Libra is placing her order of food with Renny. She asked Renny to make her some rice to have with the dinner she is making for them.

Didn't Angie make special requests, too? And a few others. If Renny is ok with it, I don't see the harm in asking. Whatever keeps Renny off the block, ya know.

I just don't get why Libra doesn't have a problem with Renny taking over the kitchen when at the beginning that was her first gripe of Angie. Remember she made the comment about her cooking and Angie coming in and taking over. More double standards?????

On the note of evicting Jesse, if HOH doesn't want that the "HOUSE" has to vote the same, right. Why go against their own rules now? April wants Memphis out, unless I've missed something.

You're right Liva...April wants Memphis out.

Keesha and Libra have been talking about how they want Jessie gone this week. K & L aren't going to go against her...but maybe they have a shot at changing her mind...:pray2:

Archived