Libra - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that's why I don't post much. Most no one answers or responds. Just sayin'...........

responding :P

Welcome Shipp! I don't take non-responses personally. And I don't respond a whole lot either. I've been coming here for years and still don't have even 1000 posts yet. Sometimes people make good points and there's just nothing I can add. Sometimes, not so good posts and I try to ignore it. :D

in fact Shipp, non response on the boards gave me my new name just after joining the cbs boards. I finally asked why no one responded to me ...." so, what am I.....Chopped Liva *liver)" and that's how I arrived.

Take this as a testament Shipp. When I came here I had a very hard time fitting in. I felt always that I couldn't really state my opinion because I felt so outnumbered. What I found out is that these people will welcome you in with open arms. Don't feel weak. State your opinion regardless of the popularity.

Onc again....

Janelle, Dani, Natalie, Keesha...my track record ain't the best :-p

-Kyo

SHIPP!!!!!!!!! HI, i'm sorry I don't see your posts. No one says much to me either but I think it's because by the time my post is up, there are 6 other posts knocking mine up and out of site. Did that make sense? So when you read the post you see the other ones first. I would never ignore you, plus your a LEO WIFE! WE STICK TOGETHER!

No cliques. Personally for me, I like to see how people post and how long they stay. Trolls can be rampant on boards and seem to join in on tv show nights when they know there will be many on the board.

Sometimes the baiting is not so evident at first. So, as I said, I'm leary at times from previous experiences.

I'm being honest about it. Take it or leave it.

I'm sure many of you were a taken aback by my post earlier today and so, I would like to take a moment to explain. It's not an excuse as I meant what I said... I just shouldn't have said it.

After reading about 2 pages of posts in the Libra thread that barely mentioned the game or Libra, I was annoyed. Instead of discussions and debates about Libra or the game it was mostly posts about opinions of other members opinions and the right to have opinions and express them. :rollingeye:

Of course stating your opinion is acceptable here. The fact that people have to defend themselves for expressing how they feel about a house guests is ridiculous to me.

Then as the posts went on... they started to pick apart the site itself and how it's not the same. Yet again different posters mentioned the front page and how it's not the same. And, that's when I lost it... the mother bear in me came out and I got protective

I felt that there wasn't any appreciation to Morty or Jem for this site even being available to all of us. Morty's health issues are not minor... he would be online with us 24/7 watching and participating if he could but, he can't and yet he still PAYS for this site. It's not cheap. If he didn't have the trust and confidence in Jem to do the front page and she weren't willing to lose sleep and hours with her family. Morty would shut this site DOWN.

To complain about it being different than it use to be was hurtful to me because of my adoration for both of them. And, I felt it was a passive aggressive way to attack them. (I'm probably wrong about that but, that's how it hit me at that moment.)

I'm determined not to let this season turn into a repeat of BB8 so, you all know Morty's rules (at the top of each forum if you need a refresher) and if we all can follow them... we'll get along beautifully. EVEN IF WE DISAGREE ABOUT THE HAMPSTERS! :D

Archived