Dan - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i may be in minority once again but i see dan equally screw no matter which way ap goes

folks i see are not thinking about what happens if ollie or jerry wins hoh or even michelle

i can easily see them putting dan up

Very true... and that is how they're talking now. If Dan screws them over, they're going to go after him but, there's three things going in Dan's way if Jessie is evicted.

1) HOllie, Jerry and Michelle (April can't play) are the only ones playing against him in HoH. (Seems Michelle is the only one with a shot at that.) Odds are in his favor.

2) They say now that they would want Dan out but, once the emotions of being betrayed by your core-alliance seeps in... it would be hard not to feel more animosity towards Libra and Keesha, imo.

3) Even if he goes up... who would he be against that the rest of the house doesn't want out more???

Well yeah, true dat, but then his responsibility is to win POV to save himself or just HOH outright. Lines are going to drawn and its going to be on after Thursday and if he wants to stay he needs to step up, and I think he will.

I think no mater how the vote goes down Thursday Dan is in a good position. Sure almost everyone distrusts him but none really has come out to say he's a threat to them...more of a nuissance.....Ollie, April and Michele will be mad...but their biggest worries are Libra/Keesha/Reeney coming after them...Michele will be pissed but Dan can easliy blame Libra's manipualations of forcing him to swear on the bible and get Michele on his side with Memphis ultimately saying "I had no choice".

If AC has him voting out Memphis he'll need to do damage control with the whole swearing on the bible just reinforcing their belief "he can't be trusted", other than that Keesha/Libra/Reeney will have more problems explaining their mutiny to April/Ollie/Jerry after giving their words of bowing to the HOH's wishes.

The next few weeks are going to be a battle between April/Ollie/Jerry vs...Libra/Keesha/Reeney..with Memphis/Jesse Michele and Dan watching from the sidelines being courted for their votes...

I don't think Dan has anything to worry about..and if Michele plays it smart after Thursday's possible Jessie eviction..neither will she for a couple weeks. Both need to keep their cool..Dan will for sure..but Michele...will see...

True true ~ once the betrayal is revealed there is going to be a lot of hate going around. I think most of the hate will be between the big guns and Dan will be forgotten.

i actually think ollie has a good shot at winning hoh

outside of endurance comp every comp he has been in he finish towards the end

first hoh jessie won ollie was in tie breaker, eliminator finish third

I agree, Dan is screwed if Jessie goes IF Ollie Jerry or Mich get HOH.........but last night, Ollie said he's after him either way.

So imo, he'll be a lot safer if Jessie goes (if Jessie doesn't kill him b4 he leaves, of course :-) than if he stays.

Ollie said he'd put Dan up against Libra...We all would know who would go in that scenario....But who's kidding who..IF Ollie won HOH he will not make the decisions...it will be April calling the shots ultimately bye-bye Keesha or Libra.....

April's smarter than Ollie at seeing the bigger more threatning picture..Dan's safe IMO.

I've been watching for a few hours (obviously I don't have a life) and my guessing is that the DR told him to have very limited game conversation until after the eviction. If you noticed, when they do show him, he's either doing something like washing dishes or involved in general chit chat. It's very annoying IMO.

I think he's either hiding FROM game play... or production is hiding his game play. I'm nervous about it. Ollie looks too happy. My biggest fear is that Dan was told to get Memphis out and they're hiding him in the HOH room because he told them about the K/L/R plan to save Memphis and to target Ollie and April.

I'm curious too if he knows yet who America/producers have selected for his vote. He seems to be more committed to Memphis side...except when I was reading in live feed updates last night he was talking to Keesha and made a comment to her something along the line of it being just a game and people shouldn't get mad at others for the way they vote. It just raised a red flag to me that made me think he has to vote out Memphis...but I hope I just interpreted it wrong...idk...maybe he was trying to cover his bases just in case the vote is to vote out Memphis...and he doesn't know which way the vote is going yet.

I rewatched the show last night and I would believe that America might have changed their minds. It showed Jessie going head to head with Libra and I am thinking at this point America does not like Libra. It showed Jessie giving Michelle a lot of compassion and being a really nice guy to her when she was upset.

Also people on some message boards really want to keep Jessie in because they think he causes drama. It seems the producers like Jessie because he gets a lot of air time. Also we have hardly seen any of Memphis on the CBS show.

I really hope we can get the sting on April, Ollie, Jerry and get Jessie out but......... dunno.

That's waht I thought too when I watched the show....Jessie got a good edit at the end. I am fearing the worst...that Jessie's smug pinhead will be around for the next few weeks at least...ugh...

I will HATE it if Dan's game is messed up over this. He'll have to lie like a dog in order to try to do damage control. He's tried to play a straight up game due to his job. What's production doing? Trying to get him fired? I still don't think Dan was America's choice for AP to begin with. He was BB's choice for manipulation and the easiest hg to sacrifice.

Archived