Dan - Week 4

CeCiMom

I thought Dan was a weird choice because he did not stand out at all at the time we picked AP. But then all it takes is a group of people using those autovoters and can get him thousands of votes in a matter of an hour.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guess is that Dan doesn't know who he has to vote for yet. I think he learns in the DR at the same time we do

That seems strange.. b/c I thought when Eric was AP.. in order to get the money he had to get the person evicted.. and was given no choice but to vote for whoever.. I may be wrong but I thought that was how it was. And he found out early so he could campaign and try to get that person out.

Rules change and maybe BB feels bad because by all Dan was seeing it as Jessie that was to go. I think they are just going to give him his 20 grand anyway.

Did it say who do you want Dan to vote for? or who do you want Dan to get evicted? I forgot.

yeah, I will be very mad if this stupid week of AP manages to screw up Dan's game. And considering the way they're giving Jessie good edits it won't completely shock me. I voted a ton of evict Jessies, but really, AP is a heinous twist. Shame on BB for bringing it back. I know it was Dan's choice, but if you're offered 20k just to let America tell you what to do for one week, IDK if i would be able to resist that. Dan probably shouldn't have given his word so strongly until he knew which way America was having him vote.

Ugh, I have to work during the live show tonight, I'm just going to be wondering until i can find out who was evicted...

$20,000 plus his stipend is a pretty good chunk of change. Not counting Memphis' car or the other prizes from the pov....that's 3rd place if he doesn't make it to final 2....or if it does screw up his game and causes him to be targeted for eviction. He still has the ability to make it to final 2 also...so it's not a bad gamble on his part.

If they are doing it like they did with Eric, Dan doesn't know what America voted... Eric would open the vote in the DR, just like with all the other tasks, and so far, Dan has done the same with both the other tasks...

At the end of the episode recap on cbs.com, it says:

Who will be the next HouseGuest evicted, Jessie or Memphis? And who will America's Player Dan have to vote to evict? Find out live on Thursday at 8 pm et/pt on BIG BROTHER 10!

Sounds like Dan is just voting to evict M or J, as opposed to getting M or J evcited. Which is how Eric did it the first week that he was AP. After that first week, Eric had to get people evicted, which involved not just voting for them but convincing others to as well. All but that first week Eric was called into DR shortly after voting closed on Tuedsay night (early Wednesday) and informed of Americas decision so that he had as much time as possible to work on the other HGs. If our chosen HG was not evicted, he didnt get credit for the task despite voting for the person.

Thanks JeepGirl for clearing that up. So I am thinking what Misha posted is that is will be a surprise to Dan and us at the same time.

It is going to be a really good show tonight.

Thats what I am thinking, too. If he knew who he was voting for I think he would be getting others on board so his vote wouldnt stick out like a sore thumb.

Although, wouldnt it be fun if, when he went into DR to cast our vote, Julie told him his vote had already been cast and counted but didnt tell him who it was for.

Might as well add my four cents <ka'ching>

If I remember correctly on Thursday night poles opened for us to vote for who we wanted Eric to PUSH to have nominated. If that person was put on the block, KA'CHING

Sunday night the poles opened for who we wanted Eric to kiss, punk, hug, smuge, etc. If he succeeded, KA'CHING

Tuesday night poles would open for who we wanted to vote out. Not Eric, us, he would only open the envelope and that was OUR vote...if OUR vote went to the person eliminated...KA'CHING!

KA'CHING?

What would happen if they told him that America's vote was going to vote out Memphis and he protested and said he would rather give up the $$$$$?Could that happen?

A revolt againt BB? live??

I think WE have caused Dan's mood to change for the last couple days... because DR won't tell him who we picked.

We sent him a mixed up message. Get Jessie nominated but, then we wanted him to give him a hug. I'm sure Dan is super confused about if we like him and wanted him to be our AP because we're rooting for him or because we wanted to f up his game. I think he assumed that since we voted for Jessie to be nom. we would vote for him to be evicted and that's when he made the new alliance and swore on the bible...

Now production is f'ing with his head and not telling him who the vote is... so, he doesn't know if we're going to put a switeroo in place and maybe he shouldn't have sworn on bible until he knew for sure.

Also, does any one know or heard if Dan gets to reveal the AP twist next week, after it's complete.

Also, does any one know or heard if Dan gets to reveal the AP twist next week, after it's complete.

Well I would hope he wouldn't.. I think it may make him a target, especially with all the jealous people in the house..

Absolutely don't want BB to reveal but, I want Dan to be able to explain himself down the line to someone (or a small 2 or 3 person alliance) down the road... if it will help his game to be able to explain why he did what he had to do. But, ONLY at his discretion.

For further clarification, here is the link to CBS BB8 Americas Player page:

BB8 Americas Player

The question was always worded "Which one of the two nominees do you want Eric to get evicted from the Big Brother House?", except the first time when all he had to do was vote to evict (Carol). I distinctly remember him getting called to the DR shortly after midnight on every show day. You cant [u]GET someone evicted if you dont know who it is that America wants out. I am 100% certain that he knew in advance so that he could work the other HGs to evict the right person.

ETA: Regardless, Dans task seems merely to cast a vote. He may not know until tonight who it is for, which kinda sucks for him.

Archived