Dan - Week 4

CeCiMom

I believe the first time Libra mentioned it it was prior to him being called into the DR. A couple of us were surprised and made the comment that she knew it before he did. Hence the reason I believe it may have been hinted to her in a DR session.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have a very good point, Yana.

America's Player really messed up Eric's game. I know the reason why I voted for Jessie was because I wanted tp screw with his game, not because I like him.

Libra's not a "fan fav", so I'm pretty sure she (and maybe Michelle) were approached first. Dan's probably the producer's pick.

ITA Francis... My mom and I were talking about it the last night... She would get really mad before if I said something about the producers playing around with the game, but last night she said she didn't believe for one second that Dan was AC...

Oh man... They have you fooled don't they... AG would do anything she want's and she really believes that the viewers believe her...

If BB did offer it to Libra first, I don't think they would allow her to bring it up with the others.

I agree Straykat...Libra wouldn't be allowed to bring up the subject at all if she had been offered it first, and I seriously doubt anyone but Dan has been offered it. If people in the house knew...AP couldn't have a chance of working. It's just coincidence that they are talking about it. BB9 talked about it the possibility of it too...and there was no AP then.

Don't buy into all the different conspiracy theories...they'll make you :cookoo:

They probably told Libra, "You cannot mention that you were chosen for AP." Libra and Michelle are both smart enough to follow those directions to the letter.

Chances are Dan will have to vote to evict Jessie...and he knows it. Why not put the bug in Libra or Keesha's ear that he "gives his word" he will evict Jessie over Memphis. True, he ultimately may be told to vote the other way...but phantom votes can be used to his advantage.

dan the worst ap

too transparent

Dan won getting Jessie nominated, that was easy since April decided to put him with Memphis in the first place.

Now, on Sunday we vote on which of the two we want him to campaign to get evicted and I'm sure America will again vote for Jessie, so it's looking good for Dan getting his $20 grand since Jessie will probably go on another coo-coo spree and cut his own throat.

The HG's will probably go against April's wishes and evict Jessie UNLESS he wins POV :animated_scratchchin:

He's so funny....laying on the couch reading while all the drama is going on. Brilliant!

I was thinking the same thing! He's just laying back and letting them rant and rave!

:pixiedust:

I don't think we've picked up on it because his task was probably to get Jessie nom'd....which would have been just a mere mention to April in order to accomplish...we'll see though tonight.

I don't think anyone knows for sure he's AP...it is funny how he is suspected though...but they're basing it on his normal behavior in the house...things he's done prior to even being asked to be AP. I think they think it just because he's rather quirky.

Did anyone catch the weird ketchup thing he did? I kept hearing Renny and Libra (I think those 2) talking about a ketchup thing...but I don't know what he did with it. I know it's not an AP task...:confused:

Archived