Dan - Week 4

CeCiMom

So, Dan is "America's bitch," but not really?

Yeah I think so... I think he only has to try what America votes... Heck I don't even think really he has to do that... I think all he had to do was say yes he would be AP...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well...it would be ridiculous to tell him he just has to try...and he'd still get paid. What's the incentive to try hard? May as well just give him the 20 Gs and save us the time and bother of voting...

I'd bet he has to accomplish his task in order to get the money...only makes sense.

Season 8 was different... Eric was offered so much for each task he completed, Dan was only offered the 20 grand and nothing was said about him having to accomplish anything, only that he had to accept... I could be wrong, but I don't see them taking that money away if he can't accomplish all the tasks... JMHO...

Now that I know it's Dan and I find him really likeable... I'm kind of okay with him being AP this week. I couldn't handle it if it was longer than that though because I think it would hurt his game. But really, we know it's either going to be Libra of Jessie America wants up...so he's in a good position this week.

Man, he was friggen hilarious during the HOH comp last week. I hope someone got his "coaching" on tape.

If they did Elle you will have to go out and find it on youtube... They put a stop to sites like us using anything but CBS produced clips, and if you live outside the states, you can't see them...

I know... That's why I said you would have to try to find it on youtube... I think it sucks, and I think they are hurting themselves... My free feeds ran out last night, and I won't get them for the season, because of them doing this...

I'm sure there are Marty, but I don't want to cost Morty any more monies, and I'm sure you'd agree... Right now is just a time we aren't going to do it... For their part in it I am protesting the feeds...

april say she think dan is ap since he always want to use her bathroom

april think dan is because of his strange behavior

One thing I do remember for sure, is that Julie said the other house guests couldn't be told... She didn't say they couldn't figure it out by themselves right?

There was no AP last season, so what made them think there was an AP this season. Of course, if Dan is not saying anything when they bring it up, it may let them think it's confirmation that he is.

He should be DQ'd as AP if he lead them on in anyway or makes them more aware of it.

I, too, am not sure as why they suddenly started talking about this so much. It wasn't even brought up until a day or two ago when libra mentioned it. It has me wondering if something was said to her in the DR. I think if it was, Dan would be her logical choice.

Archived