Dan - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan has gotten a LOT of airtime. I don't get why people doubt that he actually polled the most votes. I certainly voted for him.

I'm praying that America chooses Jessie and not Libra. There is no way April will put up Libra. Jessie, for sure.

I hope that's true, Joyami! I was just reading the feeds on Jokers and April is on a huge power trip with Oilie, her devoted servant girl!!! She's made because Keesha has "disrespected" her by being friendly with Memphis for five minutes; April plans to put up Jesse and Memphis and if Michelle doesn't like it, April said, "I'll put her ass up!!!" My God, what does this HOH power trip do to people? My favorite HOH was ED when he refused to sleep in the HOH room, chosing instead to sleep amongst the peeps. Keesha later told Reeny I should have put April up!!!

If it is like the other AP Dan will not get a dime unless he gets the jub done, so just because he accepted the challenge does not mean he just automatically gets 20 grand. There were certain tasks that Eric a s Americas Plaayer could not get done, and he did not get the money handed to the pot.

dan better step up soon and win a comp

he is slowly backing his self in a corner of who will be left for him to work with

it may be cute to throw comps and float

but when all you allies are gone you are 1 versus many

see sharon, zach etc.....

I think America should give him a hard ass tasks, and I want him to have to struggle to get someone like Libra put up, then he won't get the money, cause I do not think he has game at all. I missed everything last night, have not even watched the show yet, and have to go to work this afternoon, I am gonna get my coffe and go watch the insanity in just a min,lolol

I also think he was picked by people because of the things he's stated on previous episodes. He continually bragged about laying low and throwing comps. Folks just want to see him get engaged and not lay back like he's been doing. If he had kept his mouth shut about his game play they would have never considered selecting him for this job. JMHO :)

Archived