Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Dan - Week 4

i call bs that he won ap

i call bs that he won ap

Same crap, different time.

We never really will ever know who wins what...they choose, but they can't choose if people band together and stop voting for this crap. Grodner is manipulating the viewers too....

Bad decision Dan... The people watching vote with emotion... Not good for your game...

Never be America's player...

Same holds true as last year, the majority of Americans are idiots that have no concept of the power they would have if they made a smarter choice. Now we're just going to have nothing but lameass pranks like with Eric.

I pegged Dan as a James day one in threads. But without as much personality.

I voted for Dan and so did a lot of members on this board who watch the feeds..guess we're "idiots" as you would say...Personally I think he's the perfect pick...most anyone else would have had to decline it..just to remain safe..

Go Dan!

Why did America pick Dan?

grodner pick dan

I didn't vote just because I don't trust that its a true reflection of the actual votes.

However, I'm glad its Dan just so I can see him play something other than laying low

You know what I hate about these AP's...the extra work of having to throw quotes around the word America from now on.

I am America and I did not pick Dan---heck, I did not pick anyone. I refuse to be a Grodner puppet (aside from watching her show, paying for her feeds and the occassional glimpse at BBAD)

BB had America's player picked before the votes.imo

on no board polls was dan remotely close in the votes

I want to smack Dan he keeps singing and we keep getting FOTH.

Im kinda scared if he wins HOH what he will do.. what america will do.. Hope you drop soon, I couldn't stand the thought of america not liking Keesha.

Honestly... the percentage of people who actually go to the message boards compared to the "general American" viewers is small. So far they had shown Dan being targeted and having enough sense to keep quiet and look weak when necessary. Even though I personally wanted Libra as AP to mess with her game, it doesn't surprise me that the viewers picked Dan.