Thursday, July 31th Tv Show

uvp

this season sucks

sheepish week after week

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha, the word is "underestimated", that was priceless!!!! You are such a smart one. :idea2:

Yeah, so we hear Libra's big mouth of how Jessie is going to go and she doesn't have the nerve to cast a vote his way...nor does Renny for shooting off her mouth like Libra.

Angie's speech will come back to haunt them.

Jessie was so sure and he knew he would stay because he knew that Skreesha's jealousy for Angie far surpassed any hatred the other hg had for him.

UVP and Pinkie, I was going to say the same thing you two said, in a round about way. I mean, is it just me, or are the HGs wussies this season? Weeks 2 and 3 have been unanimous votes so far to evict. Week 1 was the only week someone dared to vote against the pack. Not saying that I agree or disagree with the vote, but I'd like to see some of the HGs grow a pair and vote the way they feel.

Keesha, the word is "underestimated", that was priceless!!!! You are such a smart one.

Yeah, I noticed that too. How did she say it? I can't remember but I know it was funky. Ditzy blonde!

jessie lol

norm after bb6 yes but not to this level

The idiots even said "we may be stupid for evicting Angie" when they were walking in the morning.

This was a horrible, boneheaded move. The only justice would be if Jessie wins HoH.

They all forced themselves to hug her too...bastards.

Please let Michelle/Jessie?Memphis win this week.

Angie is crying and she knows that there was something underlying with Skreesha....Angie knows Skreesh was jealous of her.

I have to say the truth..Jessie pushed hard for Skreesh to use the veto to save them both.

Michelle knows too...it was all jealousy.

this comp definately favors the lighter smaller hg

Were did they find these contestants????? That was dumbest BB eviction vote in the history of the game Jessie is a very very strong player you get rid of the strong when they are nominated not give them another chance to win HOH. I think he is just an arrogant punk that thinks everyone wants his body.

hooters

well a physical competition will let them realize what a stupid vote

Archived