Thursday, July 31th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I heard for the rules were hold on and stay on the ledge, they never said you had to just use your hands to hold the bar. What BS they are the biggest bunch of chicken shits I have ever seen. They can give it but can't take it so they call Jesse out for wrapping his arms since they were to stupid wrap theirs to stay on longer.

april is getting red

Michelle probably has this. She's a boxer, so she's got good balance and muscle but knows how to use it, not like Jessie who just pushes too hard and winds up getting sore. Before the comp even started he was flexing the hell out of his arms and moving his legs too far apart as if he thought the wall would just freefall to 45 degrees.

michelle struggling

it's really coincidental how this challenge is a shaking building...and they had the earthquake just a few days ago...kinda eerie...

this could go awhile...neither april or michelle will make a deal in front of the others...and if they did...they'd be fools. Renny could get away with a deal though...but she'd only have to make one with michelle

"All I heard for the rules were hold on and stay on the ledge, they never said you had to just use your hands to hold the bar. "

They don't even tell the audience the whole rules, just the concept of the game. The producers give the houseguests a long rundown of what they can and can't do, sometimes during the competition upon request. Some sore loser usually calls someone out and they ask a producer to make a decision. In other words, total horseshit. These should be pure endurance. Just stay your ass up there as long as you can and you win.

Archived