August 9 & 10 - Live Feed Updates

12:30 BBT

FOTH....{.BB may be putting them to bed...but everyone is talking in circles for the last hour and don't expect much to change when feeds come back}

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:32 BBT

{DING DING DING} looks like BB called the final round and everyone is sitting out side on the couch talking about food like nothing happened tonight..

Memhis is on the hammock talking to Ollie...Jerry on a chair near by..talking about Floridad State saying the comunity college has 22,000 enrollment...........Memphis saying he was at UCF and hot girls were there....talking about the bar "late night library"..Memphis talking he loved going to college......Ollie "there's no place like Florida".....Talking about going back to watch a football game "any confernce game...count me in" Ollie says...

Memphis saying she did all events bikini contest "jello wrestling" and "his company" used to run all the events.{memphis resume is now a mile long}

Ollie saying michele talked directly to the Cameras..even BB tells them not to..Michele "they talk to me" and brief FOTH

Ollie you all smell onions out hear saying it cleaned up pretty well seems BB has them on a outdoor lock down from the fight Jerry says they are probably taking all the knives in the house away...They are on lockdown but not clear why

12:49 BBT

{sorry but I'm lost} They are just sitting around talking like nothing happened....Michel talking about "tom Brady" Memphis alone on the Hammock...April laying on a chaise lounge....Ollie laying by her

and another...FOTH

1:07 BBT

Feeds are back and the group are talking about "taking Dumps" while Dan says he never says that "can I use you facilities" {umm ok}...Reeney going on about "dumpd' while Michele chimes in

Ollie talking about hypnotism..Keesha says she was over "the radio" and made her sound like she "had orgasms" saying it happened "not very long ago"...

Libra telling April that Keesha told her never to talk to her again...they head in to talk...Seems lockdown is over..Michele and reeney are dancing in the kitchen and singing and brief foth..

Libra goes asks why Keesha told her not to talk to her..Memphis telling her "I have no idea"...Michele and reeney keep singing and get foth..{STFU}

April says goodnight jerry hugs and kisses her "sleep tight baby"

Libra walking around..while Jerry Reeney and Michele are just talking inthe kitchen..reeney and Michele start singing again and another foth

1:17 BBt

Michele telling jerry goodnight saying "what a fabulous dinner" saying "i'm gald I got that right it was well worth it"

Keesha and Reeney talking Keesha saying she went to DR crying "I want to go home" telling her if she left she would have a really hard time in the house..

Libra comes in asking if the night light is "not working" Reeney "you have to turn it on....just turn the bulb"

Uneasy silence while Libra gets into bed...and we get another foth {Michele singing?}

{Looks like Libra moved out}

Feeds come back to Keesha talking "I feel like this game makes you crazy"...talking to a sleepy reeney going over what she said about "the designer dress" coment at diner{see previous posts} asking Reeney why would she say something like that..Reeney "she's a bitch"

Keesha saying both her and Libra caught her in the middle of everything....Keesha whispering..saying she'll ingore both...and "there is only one person" she cares for "an thats all that matters"..

reeney saying "it stares you right in the face" keesha "it so frustrating" {where did i hear that before}

Keesha saying "maybe its me"saying maybe she should be "the bigger person" saying "it does no good"

Reeney "Libra with her stares are getting scarier and scarier....its erie"

Keesha going over the fight..{voice getting very nasally again} saying Libra "puts her down" and "Im not her friend"...."reeney she puts me down right to my face" reeney "she does that to me too"..Keesha looping "the designer dresses" comment...."you've got to be kidding". "and still she has to put me down...ridiculous...whatever"

Reeney saying she's "a very angry woman"..Keesha "both..hmmmm different ways.....went in there I just want to leave"..Admits she was crying "in there" and get foth..

1:34 BBT

All four feeds on sleeping HG.

1:48 BBT zzzzz and snoring

{That was fun tonight..The big feast from the PoV that Michele had won earlier in the day for the house went from classy steaks and lobster tales and fine wine..to in the gutter cussing and accusations of she said she said and comments about "desinger clothes" in moments of its ending toasts....Libra was the main blunt of the ire while Keesha accused Libra of lying and April tried to play the victim of the clueless alliance member only to be dragged back in by Keesha.....Michele had her breakdown that was quite odd saying she was alone and if she could nominate all 7 she would.......Pretty much Jerry, Ollie, Dan, Reeney, and Memphis ,with his uber cool onion necklace he won in the PoV, watched from the sidelines called out every once in awhile to verify facts from the girls arguments..Libra seemed to spin her magic and get April to at least accept her apology and be her friend again..even though April assured Michele she was voting Libra out and getting Keesha out "next week"....Keesha says she wasn't going to speak to Libra anymore ...BB went to a FOTH and came back to an outdoor lockdown as if nothing had happened at all...but we know it did...I'm out till tomorrow...Night all..and thanks again to Smooches who did late night last night...}

6:52 AM BBT

Libra is up cleaning 1 place setting from the feast last night and cleaning 1 spot at the table (I'm assuming it's hers). She bags up some trash and takes it to the SR.

The rest of the table (and counter) is still covered with plates etc from the feast.

(earlier approx 1 1/2 hours ago Keesha got up for a few and went back to bed and about 1 hour ago Jerry was up and using BR)

Everyone else seems to be sleeping..............

11:47am BBT

They are awake. Well some of them are. Jerry is awake, Keesha is awake. Libra is awake. Jerry is making coffee. Ollie is awake and went into the storage room with Libra. Libra says "She is going to keep to herself, what was said last night was said. She feels she deserves some peace and quit until she leaves". They leave the storage room.

Keesha is in the bathroom with Ollie. She says no you know why I don't drink. She goes over things she kept saying last night. "I am a crazy girl on reality tv show".

My parents are probably thinking "Oh my god". She laughs.

Ollie and Keesha are brushing their teeth....probably get that smell out of their mouth. Keesha seems to be in happy spirirts vs last night.

April is up and in the storage room. She is changing her batteries.

Jerry and Keesha talking about how she was acting last night. Keesha says "we don't drink alot in here". April joins the group.

Jerry: How are you doing

April: Just fine

April: what time is it

Keesha: noon

April: oh my god

Keesha: oh my god

Keesha: we had alot to drink last night

April: brushing her teeth now.

Keesha: craziness all of us were crazy weren't we

Jerry: here I am 75 yrs old and I thought I had seen it all.

Keesha: I think i will skipping the alchol the rest of the time.

Jerry: you have to get rid of the emotions at some point in this house.

Keesha: it is very hard.

Ollie and Keesha are outside.

Ollie: Are they going to clean that stuff up, cause I am not going to do it.

Keesha: I don't know

Ollie: there was so much yelling. I don't think I have heard so much yelling last night in my life. Michelle stormed out of the HOH room and was throwing pillows and you started to go crazy. At one point BB told them to return the steak knifes to the diary room. Seriously.....we get FOTH

12:00pm BBT

Jerry and Renny in the kitchen.

Jerry: Keesha said she is not going to drink again

Renny: yeah right

Jerry: I know she will drink again.

Renny and Jerry are making breakfast.

Keesha is re-hashing last night's events with Ollie what was said and who said what to whom. BB gives is the FOTH again.

(gotta get some work done, hope someone will be around)

12:51pm BBT

The houseguests are now all up. Big brother seems to be placing FOTH on and off for the last 45 minutes trying to get them up.

They are going over what happened last night and laughing at what they did. Michelle, Ollie and Dan are having some breakfast. Renny is in the kitchen doing some cleaning.

Jerry is talking about a "hurricane" with memphis, keesha. THey are talking about the house being a hurricane and have we past the eye of the hurricane yet. Memphis talks about how we have calm down now and the worst has past.

Jerry: just to much booze can cause so much trouble like it did last night.

Memphis: I miss the hurricane season

FOTH

1:50PM BBT: All 4 feeds on Ollie and April talking on thespa couch. Talking about getting leg cramps, how they hurt, nothing you can do about them.... Then whispering starts. April said it was all she culd do to come and talk with him. Ollie said she should never be hesitant to talk to him. She said she doesn't want to talk to anyone.

Libra comes in...she and April must be friends again. Libra asked if April talked to "her". April said yes. Libra said she is going to lay low today, April said she is too. Libra said it doesn't look like this on TV, April agrees. Libra walks away.

Ollie said while the girls were upstairs, BB asked the people downstairs to collect all the steak knives and return them to the SR. April said while she was up there, she remained calm and just saying, "really, yeah, yeah, ok". She said she was proud of the way she acted, and America will love her even more now. April said Libra, Keesha, everyone upstairs mentioned Ollie. They all said they love Ollie, and said Ollie and Memphis are the two strongest players. She said they would put Ollie up against April to make sure she gets out. She said they would all keep him, Ollie said not to think that way. Ollie tells her not to care. April says she does. April said they all said they understand why April and Ollie are together is because they have the two biggest hearts in the game. (Who said April has a big heart?)

Ollie whispering again. He said she isn't a target this week, not to think too far ahead and mess with her game. Ollie said if he is here, fine, but they might like you this week, then next week it can all change. Ollie said he knew what he was getting into with her, and he doesn't let it get to him. He said do you think playing personal is they way to go? April says she gets hurt by something he does or says, and she takes it out on others. April says she is strong, and winning prizes...10K dollars and 5 designer outfits, and they want her out because she is strong. She said Ollie is playing the game right, she is too emotional. Ollie said he hasn't won anything. He is going to need to step it up soon. He asks if she wants to start playing separately, is he a liability. He said it won't hurt his feelings. she said no, but she is a liability to him.

Jerry comes in and sits down, Renny comes in and asks if anyone is using the wipes in the bathroom. They all say yes. Jerry said they are supposed to throw them away, Renny said they are supposed to flush them. Jerry says ok. He went to talk to Michelle and she wouldn't let him in. April said she was in the shower. Then Michelle comes in to talk with him. They go to the HOH room. She is upset that people are telling her she put up the wrong people. She said she doesn't really care who they want up. She is the HOH and it is her decision. She said they can put up who they want. Jerry said when Keesha put up Angie and Jessie, they all did what she wanted and voted out Angie. When April was up, they didn't do the same for her. Jerry said when they are POV or HOH they can do whatever they want.

Jerry is really bashing Libra. He said Memphis did the only thing he could do. Michelle said she wasn't going to put him up, because he just came out ahead. Jerry said he and Memphis called a truce, that they are talking now and being civil with each other. Michelle is saying that Libra said she was behind getting Steven out because he was coming after her, then she wanted Angie out because Angie was coming after her. She said she was the 4th vote, that everyone came to her to change her vote. They don't believe her, that she is lying. Libra started everyone to get Jessie out. Michelle said last night Libra tried to get the house to turn on Keesha. Jerry said Keesha did want Angie out, Michelle said it was because Libra put it in Keesha's ear that Angie was after her when Angie's real target was Libra. Michelle said after last night she is certain she made the right decision with her nominations. Jerry mentioned Dan needs to go. They both think he is America's Player, because of the strange things he does, and they will need to deal with him, but not now. Michelle re-hashes last night again, and Libra's negativity during a positive situation.

Jerry said Libra will go to the jury house and be alone for 7 days. Michelle said that is what she deserves. Jerry said he feels sorry for the son of a bitch that goes in next, because Libra won't shut up! Jerry said the first part of the house will self-destruct. After that, people will let the fueds take over. He thinks April and Keesha will go after each other. Michelle said Libra is selfish and greedy. Said she dishes it but can't take it. Libra is crying about going to the jury house...she would rather go home and see her kids. They said she got what she deserved. She should change places with Jessie, and he deserves to be there a million times more than Libra. Libra wants people to feel sorry for her, but Michelle said she could have gotten a letter from her family, but didn't go for it.

Jerry brings up Dan again. Said Dan is top of his list. Jerry said winning the POV helps avenge Jessie some. He said not completely, because Dan is still there. He said he told Dan he is his Judas. He told Dan to stop hiding behind his cross. Dan showed him he wasn't wearing it any more. Jerry said he doesn't care if he is America's Player. Jerry hates that position, but it is there. Michelle goes back to Libra bashing...How Libra bashes old people, then acts like she and Renny are so close. Mid sentence feeds switch to April and Ollie.

Ollie tells April to stop taking everything so seriously, it will drive you crazy. April said she wishes she could, but she can't. Ollie said she is too sensitive.

1:35PM BBT: April said Keesha and Libra kept bringing her into their fight. She said they haven't talked to her in a week, leave her alone. Ollie suggested she come find him when something like that happens, and it will stop. They will go into a room alone. April said she surrounds herself with positive people, that is why she has a few girlfriends...she is very picky.

Renny stops by. Asks who is winning the argument. Ollie said who has the most words...Renny said Ollie is smart. She suggests he stay away from the "women" and he will be ok. He laughs, and says he was trying to lay low last night. He said any time people want to have a positve evening, and everyone say something positive, he knew it wouldn't work.

Ollie suggested that April pretend to be someone else, then she wouldn't take things personally. She said she couldn't do that, if she does something wrong she will have to accept that. Ollie said it is just a game, and a dirty one at that. April said she came into this house to win the money. He said everyone did. What else was there? She said her dignity. He said he has already lost his dignity. People say this is the biggest thing that has ever happened to them. He said if this is the biggest thing to happen to him, just kill him now. Ollie said April made him angry last night. He said he wore his hat down low for a reason, he knew something was going to blow up and he didn't want to be part of it. He said she called him out in front of everyone. She said she didn't, he said she could have pulled him off to the side or into another room instead of telling him to take his hat off in front of everyone. He said even his mother doesn't talk to him that way. He said because they were in the house, he let it go. He said that is how you play the game and don't take things personally. If that had happened outside the house, he would have responded in an equally rude way.

Both quiet for a while. Jerry comes in and asks if April will need a new suitcase. She asked why, then said oh, the new clothes. She said she had some extra room in her luggage so she should be ok. She isn't sure when she will get the new clothes, maybe after the show. Jerry talking about Natalie started dressing better toward the end of her show. Jerry said not to get something form fitting, doesn't work. She said she thinks they didn't want her to win that, as she has odd body proportions. Jerry thinks they will design specifically for her, she thinks they will get her size and let her pick off a rack of designer clothes already made.

Jerry might go lay down for a while. April might too. Jerry asked who was talking, April said it was production behind the walls. April leaves, and Ollie asks Jerry why women are so different. Jerry said he will tell him sometime. Jerry said it has to do with their senstivities and personalities and how they take everything too personal, which is different from men. Jerry said there is only one woman in the house that might overcome it, he said Michelle. They both think that is a good attribute. Jerry said they have to control their emotions, or they self destruct. Ollie said that is exactly what he and April were talking about. Ollie said he told April to separate the game from herself, and April told him she can't. Jerry said that will cause them to self-destruct. Jerry said Libra wanted the POV then went for the prize. Jerry is cackling over that. Jerry said he doesn't miss much. (All 4 feeds on same thing still)

Jerry said he likes the song "to all the girls I've known before" (should be LOVED before) Ollie asked who sang it, he isn't sure he knows that song. Jerry doesn't know who sang it. BB said "please stop singing". Ollie asked if Jerry was singing. Jerry said he can't sing, thought he was just saying something.

Talking about eating today because tomorrow and Tuesday they will be on slop. Not sure about Wednesday. It was supposed to be grill day, but they didn't win the grill. Not sure if they get to eat or on slop, as it didn't say anything.

Jerry not sure why he got the veto. He said he didn't need to get it, but glad he did as Libra would still be there if she got it. He was surprised everyone went for the prizes instead of the veto. Jerry said they think he is dumb. Ollie said they don't think that anymore. He has back to back vetos. Jerry said Libra brought it upon herself. She is trying to get sympathy now to stay in. No one is buying that. Lots of whispering, hard to catch it all. Jerry said something about Dan. Ollie misled some people. Libra is all me, me, me. Jerry brings up Dan again, and who to go after. They need to worry about Memphis. Ollie said it is all even. Jerry said Michelle is still aligned with Memphis. They recognize him as a threat.

Jerry wonders what they do with all the DR segments they do. Ollie said they insert small pieces into the show. BB says do not talk about production. Ollie said they are really fast with that.

Jerry said Dan needs to work with weights or something. He has the worst body in the house. Jerry calls him a bowl-legged little cock sucker. Ollie is laughing. Jerry said he shouldn't say that but it is true. He points to the camera and says they made him say it. Ollie still laughing. They mock production and say Don't point your finger at production, then they laugh. Jerry said he is going to wear his hat low to copy Ollie.

Jerry and Ollie are going to play pool later. Ollie said he will play. Jerry needs to get something to drink.

3:00PM BBT: All feeds switch to BY. Keesha doing laundry, Dan walking around drinking something, Memphis in the pool.

Jerry comes out. Talking about some game he wants to start with whoever wants to play. It starts outside, then inside, and everyone gets 20 minutes inside to find 4 things...not sure what it is. Keesha said she will play. Keesha goes over to Memphis, they don't understand the game. Memphis said not everyone in the house will want to play...Jerry thinks it will be a good way to get everyone to chill but Memphis said it won't work. He said Jerry doesn't understand. Memphis said he is glad to have the onion necklace off. BB tells Keesha to put on her mic. She said sorry. She puts it on and BB says Thank You. She says You're welcome. Jerry yells from inside that everyone is in. They are going to put pillows down to advance. There will be 36 things. Jerry is making it up as he goes along, trying to refine and define the game. Jerry goes back inside. Keesha said Jerry is so funny. Memphis said it looks good in theory, but it won't happen that everyone will be fine being outside together. Again Keesha giggles.

Renny comes out. Kessha says hi, and Memphis said she looks like a senorita in that dress. Keesha said she got it in Mexico. Renny asks how long he has to wear the necklace, Memphis thinks until about five. (earlier, when Jerry was talking to Ollie, he called Memphis Pepe le Pew because of the necklace.)

Keesha asks Memphis how long the calm will last? She said today? He said until the next HOH. Keesha said until she is gone, or I am? Memphis said she is not going to leave. He said Libra will lay low. She has burned all her bridges, and knows she has no one to talk to, no one to back her up. He thinks she will be calm until she leaves. Memphis said if April, Ollie or Jerry wins HOH it will be bad for him. He thinks he and Keesha will go up with April or Ollie, and Jerry will put up him and Dan. Keesha said one of them HAS to win HOH, just has to, has to. has to.

BB: Keesha, move your microphone higher. she does. BB: Thank you.

Keesha said if they don't get it (HOH) it's not going to be good. Memphis said this is true. Not much talking...lots of quiet in between. Keesha said she started crying because she thought Libra got the POV. Memphis said Libra started crying too, she thought she had it.

Keesha said it is so awkward in this house. It is so uncomfortable. Memphis said outside he is seldom awkward or in awkward situations. Keesha said yeah, you just walk away, but to LIVE with them...

Archived