August 7 & 8 - Live Feed Updates

(sorry out o order but) 12:46pmBBT On Housecalls they showed Keeha & Memphis sittin behide a "gameshow like booth/table" and each had nametags on they were in the living room lookin at a monitor, Keesha was laughing

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds are back. Libra said something about having a protein shake when they're out of the HoH. They're on LD in there again. Renny said it was going to be another long day in the BB house. Keesha says she wishes they had Dick back or Dani because she loved her.

Michelle has her headphones on.

Silence...

We're back. Libra, Keesha and Renny are talking about the competition. Renny said that Jen liked her. They're saying all the news reports where real and they can believe it. Renny is glad Keesha got lobster and it sounds like they are on slop today. They were also told that they liked the drama in the house.

Libra says that Jerry is devastated that he

3:28 pm BBT. Keesha and Renny in 70's room. Keesha is crying a little. and putting on make-up. Keesha says she doesn't know why other people don't see what she sees. (Think that's in reference to April.) Libra is getting on Keesha's nerves. Keesha says Libra is another one of her problems. Keesha is sick of Libra talking about she might be put up on the block - so what. Rennie says Keesha has the votes to stay if she goes up on the block. Keesha is to the point where she hates just about everyone in the house. Outside the house, she gets along with everyone. It sucks to be where she's at right now. Keesha doesn't hate Michelle.

Keeha is still talking to Rennie, but she has stopped crying. Keesha says Libra used to try to throw her under the bus all the time, and she'll put Keesha down whenever she has a chance. Renny is agreeing, saying Libra throws Renny's name into things when there is no need to.

3:38 We get FoH. (Actullay is a bunch of colorful bubbles circulating today.)

4:25 pm BBT - Michelle, Jerry, April, Ollie outside talking. Michelle tells them she wants to get April's money back from Libra....saying she'll tell her the POV is for sale for $1000. April says do it - Libra did it to her by taking the money from her (April) and voting Jesse out anyway. April says now its Libra following Keesha around "I've never seen anyway follow someone around so much" {ummm has she not noticed how much of Michelle's butt she's seen in the last 24 hours?!!}

3:57 pm BBT. Libra and Memphis talking game in BY. Memphis coaching Libra that she doesn't have a pick a group or a side. She should be playing for herself. Memphis says there's no difference between being voted out 7th or voted out 3rd. All will be in the jury house except 2. Libra says 'THEY' ran up to Michelle, 'THEY' got Jessie out, April could have told Jerry to use PoV and didn't, so she doesn't understand what's happening. Memphis says he told Michelle that they aren't the ones who put Jessie on the block, it's not their fault he's gone. He said that right in front of April. Memphis says it's dumb if Michelle is playing for revenge. Libra hopes she's playing things right with Michelle.

April, Ollie and Michelle are hanging out near/on the BY sofa. Talking about where Michelle picked up some of her expressions, which leads to general chit chat about celebrities, Project Runway etc.

Libra talking to Memphis near pool in BY. She is going to be the skinniest she's ever been if she leaves the house (as they are on slop). Memphis won't use the slop pass this week, he's fine. Libra says she is not going to cry, that's for sure. Libra says 'they' are up her ass, it's craaaaaaaazy. (April and Ollie).

Membis heads into the house from the BY, and joins Dan who is in the kitchen cooking something. Dan asks Memphis who he thinks is going up Dan/Libra or Libra/Keesha. Memphis says probably the latter.

Ollie, Michelle, Jerry and April in BY. Ollis is telling Michelle about how Aprils money was dived between Jerry and Libra also. Michelle says that PoV may be for sale for $1,000 if she puts Libra up. (Libra has $1,000 of April's prize money that she can transfer.) Ollie tells Michelle that Libra knows she's going up. Michelle is going to the SR to see if BB has given her something from her face. April wants her $1,000 back from Libra. Ollie telling April that Michelle may offer Libra a deal, not to put her up for the $1,000, and then collect the $1,000 and still put April up. Jerry and April admit they wish they used PoV to pull Jessie off. They made a mistake. April thinks Libra only took $1,000 (not $2,000 because at that point Libra already knew she was going to vote Jessie out.) Ollie thinks she's right. They just realized that. Tempers are hot and they are telling Michelle what they just figured out. Libra took $1,000 not to use PoV on Memphis, even when she already knew she was voting Jessie out.

Michelle's parents anniversary is Thursday. It would be a nice present for her to send Libra home. Group talking about how to get the $1,000 back from Libra, maybe at the PoV. April calls Libra a fucking whore. Michelle says there is nothing else to say about Libra than that. April can't believe Libra did that to her, and that she didn't figure it out until now.

4:20 pm BBT. 2 feeds on Mephis sitting alone in the kitchen. He may be waiting for something to cook.

In the BY, the group should have known something was up when BB changed the voting order at eviction. Also production made a point of saying NO SWEARING repeatedly. Michelle recalls how Dan's boss said he shouldn't be invoved in any big fights or his job may be at risk. Michelle considers this a big fight. Talk turns to Dan's deciept. They noticed that Dan was suddenly a 'hot shot' at today's competition. He wasn't feeling down for long. Sounds like Renny may have tried to change teams at the food comp today. Ollie wanted to switch teams just to screw the other team up. April says that Libra is following Keesha around. Michelle is enjoying Libra and Keesha walking around on egg shells. Sounds like Michelle is going to put up Libra and Keesha, and enjoy seeing them turn on each other. Michelle is going to rub-in the fact that Libra is on slop by really enjoying food in front of her.

4:30 pm BBT. April says she has never seen Libra and Keesha apart in the 4-weeks they've been here, except now. Michelle says Libra admitted she convinced Keesha to get Angie out because Angie was coming after Libra. April and Ollie are surprised she admitted it. Michelle is glad to be out of the unitard, but she may put it back on tonight.

4:47pm michelle and memphis in hoh talking about who is with who... memphis tells her that he didnt come up cuz he was scared she would put him up he just wanted to let her know that he is with her 100%

michelle is telling him what each person said who they would put up cuz she knew if they said not her the would be full of shit. she says that they put the line in the sand and that each of them came up to talk to her shows they know how its going to be.

memphis says that he just wants to see where she is at, michelle says i know there a few people that i want to put up, memphis says you have to do what is right for you, you got to make your deals as hoh you got to make your deals with everybody, she says i dont have to do anything right now, i dont have to talk to anyone, im just listening to them talk, im still pissed off and i dont want to play personal i want to play stategic, i get both i guess this week, either way, im screwed next week and either way i would be making deals with the devil, its one of those things that i had to win hoh because if i didnt then i would probably would have been up

memphis says if you hadnt we both would be up.... memphis says have you thought about the votes for next week, she says i know it could be 3 and 3.... michelle says im enjoying finding some shit out, im like "get the fuck out are you for real?"

memphis says it doesnt matter what you say now, who's idea it was you all agreed to put me up and vote me out so it doesnt matter who started it.... michelle says libra told me that memphis was after me so he had to go, then the two headed snake, you and jessie and i had to get angie out, i was like i know you just confirmed it... memphis says she screwed everyone with her crap.

4:54pm bbt (switching feeds) feeds 1 and 2 is renny and dan outside on the couch, dan says you think michelle is gonna join up with the blonde body guard (april?) he says alot of stuff happens in this game.

Renny just lays there.... dan has shades on and is playing with a small purple ball and trying to figure out who is with who, jerry/april/michelle/ollie are fighting an uphill battle, but well see who survives this week and see if we can cause some trouble next week.

(plane overhead)

Renny says i heard she asked everyone, not me, do you want to be in the jury house or go home... dan says well she's got the power right now and shes sitting pretty right now... renny says she would slit your throat before you got to the end, its awkward to be in the same room with her ive been telling everyone to get rid of his from the beginning, ive told keesha to do it... dan said says, we will see who she joins with, if we survive this week then we will know. renny says if she was smart she would put up ?? i think dan said jerry? renny said for me to hang out with jerry is not gonna happen, hes obnoxsious

5:07pm bbt back to michelle and memphis and memphis is saying that they do not like april and ollie, michelle says well if i dont get her out this week then maybe next week but i dont know who im putting up, memphis says oh god your so mysterious, michelle says yeah like a one headed snake, memphis says this is what they think, im not saying this, but i agree, its like april has alot of power, she will always have 2 votes, jerry and ollie and thats a direct threat, to have three people that are die hard together, michelle says yeah im by myself, so why go after me, he says right, to break this up, i just want to make sure that if april gets it you think she would put keesha and renny up, michelle said i dont think she would put you up, memphis said i would like to think that she wouldnt but put the people that pissed her off, michelle says of course she will they made her look like a fool... memphis says i dont trust them anyway, memphis says i told her there was no plan that april didnt do anything.... michelle says dan says once the pov was over that was when they confirmed the plan.... memphis says i dont know they could have had a big plan... michelle says they are calling each other bitch and stuff now... michelle says they cant blame jessie now, there is no turning back, shit hit the fan; you dont think that people dont want to get revenge, memphis says i would like to think that.... he tells her you do whatever and ill just keep feeding them april and ollie, michelle says you wont have to say much, they say alot.

5:14pm bbt back to dan and reeny, renny is talking about her children saying it still pains me today, but the love of the children what they would do for their mother, i raised my kids to live their life and be who they are that is the greatest thing a mother can do, sometimes you dont know who you are, they do now... dan says i can see them watching and being so proud of you, i dont know how they couldnt be proud of a mom like you, renny says i dont know what they watch, dan says it doesnt matter, they know who you are.... i can hear someone at the pool table......

renny continues that she will not allow herself to be around people who want to hurt me, its a complicated situation, dan says uh huh, she says its so odd since ive been a child ive been very loving, my mother told me i was the most affecitonate child, i was always hugging and stuff, i was the baby, my mother would tell me to stay home with her and i would say mom your not supposed to say that and she would say come on renny and i would stay.... feed switches to april and ollie playing pool....

ollie says i know what i want and i want it right now, april says you cant sing, ollie says i want you, april says really and he says you know that song, she says yes, he says you listen to techno she says yes, he says i would have never guessed that about you, she says really, he says you do you own cd's, she says yeah mixed ones... then they talk about some song they both have on their Ipods.... april is beating him.... feed shows the hoh door now and you hear michelle saying something about libra getting some money.............. then bubbles at 5:20

4:32 pm BBT. Memphis joins Ollie, April, Jerry and Michelle in BY. Group is discussing PoV comps in previous season's. A HG might get to trade away HG's food, beds water etc for prizes. Or HGs may be able to make someone else in the house wear the unitard or be on slop. How Jamika traded away 5 HoH's in a PoV in season 8.

4:38 BB announces ID lock-down. Michelle quickly runs outside to see if there is a banner in the sky.

Memphis and Michelle are in the HoH. Memphis tells Michelle, whatever she does, do not make an alliance with 'them'. Michelle says she knows Memphis is with 'them'. Memphis says he is not with them, he didn't promise them shit, the only alliance he has is with Michelle. Memphis says he doesn't want to see Michelle get played. Michelle says she hasn't decided who to put yet. Memphis says he's not on anyone's side, he just have to have someone to hang out with. Michelle says as much as she would like to go to the end with Memphis, she couldn't win against him. Memphis doesn't know why she would say that. Memphis says they were all against he and Michelle. Memphis tells Michelle not to pick a side. Memphis doesn't want her to make a comitment to 'them' because he doesn't want to lose her. Michelle is going with her gut. Memphis says he trusts her completely. He has always been loyal to her and always will be. Michelle says unfortunately she can only nominate 2, because practically the whole house deserves to go up.

Memphis says he doesn't think Dan has an alliance. Michelle said he did, he told her he went with the numbers-a 5 person alliance or a 3 person alliance. Michelle knows if she didn't get HoH that she would have been put up. Memphis doesn't know. Michelle says Libra told her she was going to go up. Memphis trying to back-peddle now.

Lock down is over.

Memphis says he's trying to look ahead, because he knows she isn't looking ahead. (Insult) Michelle says they are in different positions in the house. Memphis tells her to make her deals when she's HoH, to insure her safety in the house. Michelle is still pissed off, but she's playing strategically. She's making deals with the devils and will be screwed next week regardless. There was no option for her but to get HoH, or she would have gone up. Memphis saying if she didn't get HoH, he would have been on the block also. (Lie) Memphis asks if Michelle has thought past the nominations to the votes. Libra confirmed she basically has played every HoH. (It really seems like Memphis is trying to play Michelle, but she's talking to him like a friend.)

4:57pm BBT. Memphis hopes if Keesha or Libra goes home, then that group of 3 will fight with the Ollie/April and Jerry group of 3 so that Michelle and Memphis will be safe.

Meanwhile, Renny and Dan are on the BY sofa. Renny has been saying to get rid of April all along. Renny feels very ackward even being in a room with April. Renny seems flusterd, she's not finishing her thoughts, wondering what Michelle will do. Renny says Jerry is obnoxious, he thinks he has the game figured out. Dan says Jerry has isolated himself so bad that if April and Ollie turn on him, he has no where to go. Dan laughing that Jerry was only off slop for 5 hours. Dan wondering if they will be on slop the day of the feast up until the time of the feast.

Dan says he knows Renny was a little shaky on him before the vote and he hopes now he's proven himself. Renny said she was never uncertain of him.

Up in the HoH, Michelle and Memphis joke that they are going down as the worst alliance in BB history.

5:05 pm BBT. Memphis tells Michelle that Dan asked if he was going up and that Memphis didn't say anything. (He did actually, said he thought it would be Keesha/Libra.) Memphis says the thing is the other group just hates Ollie and April. That's it. They are focused on April and Ollie. Memphis tells Michelle the only person in the house who would put Michelle up is Libra. Memphis says April is the one with all the power, she will always have Jerry and Ollie -so it's 3 people who will do anything for each other when there isn't that many people left in the house. Memphis says if April gets HoH, she will put Memphis up. (I can't believe Michelle hasn't caught on to Memphis playing her like this, trying make April and Libra targets. He's not be very subtle.) Again, Memphis says he doesn't trust April or Ollie. Michelle says Keesha and Libra will fight now, and they won't be able to blame Jessie.

Memphis says the food comp was the best comp they've had so far. They like the chance to talk to other people, all stars. They were happy to see Boogie and Matt.

5:17 pm BBT. The HGs learned that the earthquake was real at the food comp. Sounds like it may have been a question that she got right. Michelle says she and Memphis knew it all along. Michelle says she's having a really good week and hopes she wins the PoV. Michelle starts to tell Memphis what she heard about Libra taking April's money and we get FoH.

6:57PM BBT feeds back..... keesha, libra and dan in the 80s room, keesha says if she says its not personal shes a liar, libra says im holding my head up high... keesha looks like shes been crying........ renny comes in pissed and says that april said that we talked her into putting up jessie and she said thats a lie..... renny says i told her it was bullshit...keesha said we never told her to put him up.... renny said that she michelle said she was told that she was going up, keesha said by who? libra says hey you guys whatever it is,it is.... i dont care what happens, she (april) has to go.... keesha thinks they have a deal, renny telling them how jerry made a comment that she should be on slop not him, she gives the door the finger.... dan says it was a good speech.

libra says april has this planned to the end, keesha says she may make it to the end but that bitch will never get my vote, libra says theres two right there.... dan says i give her credit she came up with some good stuff

libra says she is gonna hold her head up high, the pov is tomorrow and after that ill know what my fate is, if i go i want you guys to whip her mother fucking ass, bring her home to me. *so libra is for sure up* libra said did you see that aprils key came out first, keesha said i should have put her ass up when i had the chance, keesha said our word was that we wouldnt put each other up or vote each other out, dan says just you three, they said yes.

dan says that memphis is on her side totally, he is not coming back

libra says her husband is probably like dang, cuz its the week after she can come home... dan says you still get paid, libra says and i get to call my kids and stuff, keesha says that is one good thing. dan says you know if you guys win im going up.... *so its keesha and libra*

fyi... jerry is in the hoh with michelle (let the butt kissing begin)

michelle is telling jerry why she put up keesha, that she put jessie up and that she told her to her face that jessie was safe.... that libra told her that memphis was going and she voted for jessie.... so she is going to put up 2 friends like memphis and jessie and feel what they felt and to have their own alliance decide who to pick to stay and who to go home and i want to keep those noms the same, i dont want them or anyone in their alliance to win pov, michelle says so i want to win, jerry says if i win ill keep it the same.... michelle says i dont want to know how anyone is going to vote, just vote how they want.

7:13pm.... renny and dan go into the kitchen... jerry at sink, april changing out the trash bags.... michelle comes in and her and dan go up the stairs and into HOH..........

dan gives michelle a hug, michelle says i was surprised you didnt say anything to me you just walked by me and i was like ok, she says that oh you didnt want your alliance to see you hug me, he says i dont care, ill hug you in front of them, i just wanted to talk to you in private, he says i just wanted to know why you didnt put me up, she says im asking myself why too... she says that strategiacally i need to do this, but she says im not gonna tell you what to do but im just saying that it would be a slap in my face if i didnt put you up and you won pov and used it, i would like you not to use it, he says well i guess that this is my chance to prove myself, dan says i was surprised because you were so angry, michelle says that because i have to be strategical and i dont want anyone to give me their word, i want them to really really vote for what they think is best for themselves..... she says thats not what im trying to do, if you use the pov.... she says she is gonna take every name out of the bag to make sure so there is no controversy cuz you havent played in one pov yet... but if you use it, you know, three strikes your out.

he says of course im surprised that you didnt put me up but have you heard anyone say that i was gonna put you up, she says no, he says its the same with me, i know who wants me out, i didnt want you out.... she says im not here to play the game personal, im here to play the game... michelle sees someone coming up and dan asks if he can ask a couple of minutes, its renny, michelle goes to the door and tells renny to come back in 5 minutes.... dan says if i dont use the pov can i count on you next week.... michelle says i dont know, i do know that you've changed your decision and you talk to them and that side of the house is out for me and honestly if i could i would put all 7 of you up.... michelle says that libra said i was a two headed monster, which im not now... libra found out that angie was going after her and did what she had to do get her out and libra has told me to my face, she asked keesha who would she put up and she was honest and she said me and she put jessie up last week and lied by saying she was keeping jessie.

Archived