August 7 & 8 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a huge fight going on in the house. Libra is yelling and so is Michelle, Michelle called Libra a bitch. They're yelling back and forth about Lira giving her word and she is saying she didn't etc.

:o

Jerry said something about making Libra a cake yesterday and they should have shoved it up Libra's ass.

Jerry & Michelle yellin at Libra, and say wheres Dan hbetter be praying, Keesha says "thats mean"

They make fun of Dan'sReligion some more

Michelle is "showboating" damcing pointin to each camera and in baby talk "that Bitch is going home

Libra tells Dan, shes leaving and goin 2 Jury and for Dan not to worry, Dan seems 2 be crying.

Foth at 6:17pmBBT

Keesha is consolting Dan, sayin they shouldt treet him that way, Dan says he wants time by himself.

Jerry & Michelle say "Dan a peice of sit readingf the bible last night."

Michelle wants to rub the bible in Dan's face.

Renny tells Keesha, Jerry & Michelle are actin like little kids reacting that way.

Michelle tooks Libra's birthday cake and threw it in grabage.

Ollie says "Keesha's a Ho, Libra's the Pimp"(i think April the HO)

6:22 PM BBT: I change feeds and Libra Renny and Keesha are talking in the Retro Room. thy are saying that April threw away Libras cake and tried to throw Renny's away. They are saying that Jerry is terrible (I agree.) They are saying that Memphis is golden. Libra is re-hashing the fight that just happened. Something about swearing on her kids or the bible. Ollie apparently called them a scallywag... They said that they wish that they got HoH. They all said they didnt pay attention. Libra is saying that they planned this game. Keesha looks pissed, she says they knew it was going to happen.

Michelle says if any1 saves Libra with POV sh puttin them up.(HUH?)

Michelle said she knew Jessie was leavin, when BB had Dan go in last.

Keesha said Karma will come back to bite Michelle, Renny says "Michelle & Jerry can kiss my Ass."

6:31pmBBT Libra tells Memphis, Dan's in a really bad state.

in Bathroom Michelle hugs a cryin April sayin "they all swore to me." April says "Dan needs some phyligical work, America knows who I am, and im happy."

Ollie talkin in a girl voice makin fun of Keesha

Memphis checs on Libra and says how Michelle talked bad about Libra's kids, & Jerry's curing up a storm.

Michelle calls Libra "a Scumbag, dosent care about kids. Just wants 2 go 2 fuckin Hawaii."

Memphis checks on Dan and says just dont listen to what Michelle & Jrry say, and that he has his back

Jerry says "im gonna make Dan life fucking misrabull"

Memphis tells Keeska/Renny/Libra that he cant stand listin 2 the others bashing.

Michelle says Julie is nice and has been giving her hints, the banner & tonights questions, she goes on to say Julie knows whos good in this house. I say the banner and i knew what it said. Michelle "Dan a peice of shit and so its his girlfriend Monica"

7:15 PM BBT The house has called down now. Many of the HG are preparing something to eat and Dan is laying down in the Doom Room (80s room). Jerry is sitting alone in the living room. (He is bouncing his leg up and down which gives the impression he is still very much wired. I wouldn't rule out another confrontation involving him tonight-FTB1974)

Keesha takes her meal to the sauna (Michelle is eating in the kitchen so she has supper to go) and Libra joins her in the sauna room. Libra tells her that she is going to sequester and she needs Keesha to stay in the house and kick some ass.

7:25 PM BBT Michelle goes to Dan in 80s room. She asks him if Monica is real and if he is really a teacher. She wants to know why he gave them his word and he went back on it. He said he couldn't give her a reason. She keeps asking him why would he go with them when he knew he was the swinging vote. She keeps asking him why he did it. She tells him that they tell everyone lies and that she stopped Dan from being evicted week 2. He tells her he is embarrassed and made a mistake. He has no choice but to live with it now. Michelle says she and Jessie have been the underdog. She wants to know why he changed this week. He stresses he is not good at this game and he hasn't won anything. (Why not, that "weak player" logic saved him before, why not try it again-FTB1974)

She keeps asking why and she wants an answer. He keeps telling her he can't give her one and that he's embarrassed. She reminds him that he said he was going to prove to be trustworthy. She asks him again if Monica and teaching were real. She tells him that she doesn't think she can believe him. She leaves him there and tells him while on the way out that he can talk to her later if he wants.

Michelle just walked throught he LV and Jerry asked her if memphis was trying to "charm" her. she said no, no he's not and kept walking

Michelle can't find the key to her room, she hasn't even gone in her room yet and has already lost the key.

she found it on her bed

7:35 PM BBT Michelle has lost the key to the HoH room and is looking for it.

Memphis joins Keesha in the sauna room. In whispers I believe Memphis has told Keesha that he thinks he can get Michelle to target her (Libra or April, can't tell) instead of her. He says "I promise you, I think I can get her to do it." The conversation comes to end when Michelle walks in looking for her key and Memphis tells her it's on the bed.

Michelle goes to the kitchen table with Ollie and tells him she is upset that she didn't tell Jessie goodbye. April walks in and she tells her how she has already lost and found the key and that they had better duplicate more (implying she will likely lose it again). Ollie whispers to her that she needs to consider putting up Memphis.

7:45 PM BBT Memphis has joined Keesha and Libra in sauna room (likely we'll see Memphis double dipping this week because he keeps bouncing back between the alliances) Memphis says he hasn't been in a fight in 2 years and he is usually very good controlling his temper, but in the house, there's nowhere to go. He says that he comes off very cool but he is very passionate.

Ollie is laying down on the kitchen counter for whatever reason (doesn't seem to be a logical one-FTB1974)

7:50 PM BBT Keesha has joined Renny in the VW room and they are discussing Jerry calling Libra a Ho and that Keesha said (or wanted to say) "who, you're Mama?" Renny says it was a good thing she didn't hear it. They are discussing how mean Jerry was and that if Michelle is smart, she'll take April out while she can. Keesha tells Renny that she is the only one that she really trusts and that she can't stand being stuck in the house with people she can't stand. Renny says April will be stuck up Michelle's ass this week.

8:00 PM BBT Michelle is now in the pink room and Memphis has joined her. She is crying for the loss of Jessie and the excitement of winning HoH. Michelle tells him that if he wins HoH next week, he can't put her up and he responds like the idea is ridiculous. He tells her he did what he had to do to stay, but not to be fooled by April. He tells her not to forget who is the one that put him and Jessie up in the first place.

They discuss the loud screams they heard when Jessie left. Memphis says he must have had a large fan base (or the audience was very excited to see he was leaving-FTB1974) Michelle expects Libra to offer her the money and still put her up anyway. Michelle thinks that Libra and Jerry bullied April into sharing it. Michelle tells her that she needs to try to get the money from them now before it's irrelevent. He tells her that April is going to go to her and try to get her to put up Memphis. Michelle says that April has bigger fish to fry. He tells her to keep him informed because he needs to know if April is pushing for him or one of the others (and so he can properly report it to Keesha).

8:15 PM BBT Michelle is called to the DR, probably getting her room.

Meanwhile: Keesha and Libra are discussing how Michelle will react if they, particularly Libra, win POV that she will $hit herself. Libra says she has to give Michelle credit, she kept it in the game, she didn't bring her kids into the arguments (If only she knew-FTB1974)

8:19 PM BBT FOTH

8:13pm BBT

April and Ollie talking to each other about the events that have happened. Ollie says "you are a good person". He is pissed the way they treated her tonight. Ollie said "If you don't think America does see that, you are crazy". Ollie said it could be worse "You could be on the block this week instead". April said "I protected for the week". April says "She feels so stupid for doing what she has done". Ollie said "I feel bad too". (April looks stressed out..ha ha ha)

BB: Michelle please go to the diary room

April says "Maybe she is going to get to see her HOH room". Ollie said "I doubt it". April goes you never know, mine wasn't until around 11pm. April says "He has a fuckin 80,000 dollar car". April said "I will fuckin tell that to his face too".

Libra and Keesha are in their room.

Libra said it is a catch 20/22. Michelle did a good job, she didn't even bring my kids into it tonight. Keesha leaves the room. Libra goes to get her lipstick and hair stuff to get ready for her time in the diary room.

FOTH (LIbra was singing again)

8:25 PM BBT Memphis runs into Keesha into the storage room and tells her that he has her back. Keesha goes to VW room and Renny flops on her waterbed next to her. It causes the waterbed to make waves and Keesha lovingly calls her a beached whale. Renny and Keesha discuss their hopes that Memphis is able to work his charm on Michelle. Renny says that April and Ollie didn't even look at her when she walked by. She also says that she thinks America loves Keesha and hates Jerry.

Libra joins them and they discuss how they are not going to give up and that anything can happen in a week. Libra tells Keesha she has a really good chance at beating Libra. Libra says "there are times in life that you just have to take your lumps". She is discussing how you can compete and lose, but be a good sport about it. Michelle tells them that they have no idea what she will do in the jury house. She says that when she gets to the jury house she doesn't have to be nice anymore. She'll be telling everyone exactly how it is. No more please and thank you's in the jury house. Libra says there is no way now that April can win. Too many of the remaining houseguests (future jury members) would never vote for her to win.

Renny and Memphis are in the storage room and Memphis said he will do what he can. Looks like he is looking for something to eat. (chicken I think he grabbed)

Renny goes to the room wiht Keesha in there. She whispered something to Renny.

Keesha said "The only person that can do that is Memphis".

Renny gets on the bed and she says "Beached whale".

Keesha goes to say " Renny you created a wave".

Renny said "Michelle better use her head. She won't even look at me".

Keesha said "Shucks".

THey both start to laugh.

Renny said "Memphis charm does work."

Keesha said that Memphis has her back. Keesha said " he is good, so we will see how good he is".

Renny said "he is good".

Keesha says "Maybe she will start to panic."

Keesha said " Did you see April jump into Michelle's arms when she won the HOH".

Keesha called april "The ugly barbie doll".

Renny said "America is probably loving this. They love you (Keesha).

Keesha says "Yeah right".

April doesn't know what a scally wagon. Renny says "I think it has to do with black and white".

Libra walks into the room.

Libra says "She is ready to go into the diary room".

8:25pm BBT

Keesha and Libra both know they are going up on the block this week. They both know this was going to happen after getting Jessie out of the house. Libra said you know what I am not going to give up. Is she going to give up? No she is isn't either. It is a game and that is just what happens.

April says "One of us wins POV and they will have to put up someone else".

April said "I will at least go out to the real world for a minute". She will get to see "Julie", before going into sequester.

April and Keesha both say that they all hope to win when they come into this game. Keesha says "honestly do you think you are going to win.

BB: You can not talk about production

Libra said "That isn't us."

Libra said that they all have a good chance to win this game. Even against dumb dumb. Renny talks about the fact that I would vote with my head. They all are saying that they aren't going to give Michelle the money if she is in the end.

Libra said "you have to watch who you are putting in the game" "you think I was bad in the game, see me outside the game.

8:38 PM BBT more talk from Libra, Renny, and Keesha about how the taxes will make the 50K prize more like 30K and that bills will eat that up in no time. Renny tells Keesha that the ways she looks, she shouldn't have any bills. More Jerry bashing. Libra says "Do you sell your soul for half a million dollars or go home?" "America doesn't see it as a game, but we do"

Keesha and Jerry outside

K: they were my alliance, common sense right..the day april gets hoh she was talkin shit about me

J: right right

K: she said "if..keesha better stop now or i will put her ass up as soon as memphis

9:58 pm BBT

Jerry and Keesha still outside talking..

Jerry told Keesha that Dan was with him, April and Ollie to get out Memphis, and Keesha is saying she did not know this..now this conversation went down..

K: just saying to you out of the blue, I would not put you up. (she either said this to him or said someone said this to her..)

J: Yeah, and I made a comment to you that I would not..because you said that to me at the end of that day and you were having so much trouble, and I appreciated that comment.

K: Ohh

J: And I still do. And I made that statement about you twice and I had no intention. To give you and idea Jessie and them came after me yesterday, k?

K: Huh?

J: Jessie and Michelle came after me yesterday to tell me a little bit about what was going on..and I said, "the way it looks right now, you guys are safe, k? Then they wanted to go after Libra real bad

Renny comes out and lets Keesha and Libra know that she just confronted Dsn about Jerry's allegations

They ask Renny where Dan is, he's peeing.

Dan later comes out and they ask him if he had an alliance with Jerry, Ollie, and April. He denies it.

Keesha says she doesn't care if he had an alliance with them or not, he has already proved himself to her so he has nothing to worry from her.

Dan says he's tired and goes back to bed.

Keesha, Renny, and Libra have now gone back to their bedroom to talk...talking about what Michelle, Ollie, Jerry, and April might saying about them (paranoid much?). Instead, they're all talking about cats, dogs, and birds (interesting stuff)

Keesha is still angry about how April has turned on her.

10:40 BBT

Outdoors Keesha was telling Libra that she wasn't going to kiss ass and she'll go upstairs to kick em out..to talk to Michele..

In doors in the kitchen Keesha tells Reeney "at least i won't have to see her ugly face for awhile" referring to April because "she'll have it up somebody's ass"

Reeney working on her pasta salad....

Keesha sitting at the bar...Reeney "its been a long ass day"..LIbra comes in saying "she couldn't take it anymore" because Jerry's outdoors playing pool.."I'm not going to fake it anymore"

Upstairs April firmly attaching her lips..I mean talking to Michele about Michele's family while...Jerry comes in an happy Michele "come on in" and she tells him they are talking about "my family"

Downstairs Libra "they're using the old man" saying they are probably telling them they talked crap about Memphis.....

Keesha "I've never talked about Memphis" saying they are trying to flip it around to get Memphis against them..actually they are saying that about April.....Keesha says "have you ever disliked somebody soooo bad you can cry" {uumm yeah and I'm typing her words}...Keesha boasting "there is nothing to hide" sayingshe can go on saying "anything she wants"

Libra "let it out ..let it out girl"..talking about losing weight..Keesha mad that their up there "kissg her ass" ..Keesah not Jerry "at least he has some self respect" "I should of took her out when I had the chance...bit I just didn't want to go back on my word"...going on she never liked her...Libra saying she didn't want to go back on her word either....saying that "I was really trying to go on that" {keesh's word}

Libra talking about the tapes and being "redeemed" Keesha going on abot "these fake ass people"..."she looks pathetic" about her kissing ass .."I can't stand her"...

10:54 BBT

Keesha going on about April...and the anger she has for her...libra "girl...all you can do is see it" talking about her actions...Keesha "actions speak louder than words"..while Libra goes on when she watches tapes about her...

Outdoors...Ollie April talking about Memphis.. "you me and Jerry" ollie says that Memphis has never approached them before but are nervous he's talking in her ear......April "he has a way"......they are nervous he is campaigning but the think he's not...

April says "jerry" lied to her...saying he lied about being outside talking..Ollie "he going with the wind......he goes wityh the strong" talking about him being an opportunist..

Ollie "Memphis isn't leaving her side" saying he'll probably spend the night....Olie saying "that the risk" she took and "she made a dumb mood" about Keesha ot Libra.......April "she though she I was going to back down from her fat ass" talking about the fight weeks ago....

Ollie says "take a poll" and would give up his money if Libra isn't hated...

Ollie goes up to HOH Michele says she said to Dan "dan what's the fuck is wrong with you" why he did give his word and cry to Jessie ...she sya he said "I have nothing to say"....goes on saying she told him" Fuck you" say something.....she goes on "He's fucking America's Player"...Jerry goes on that Dan told the other girls he "wasn't in an alliance" with them.......Michele "he's the biggest fucking floater"....April who came in "all those fucking bitches lied to my face"..

Michele goes on "you have done nothing but question you" and goes on talking about his religion and his act.. "cry to fucking Jessie about Monica" and did to get his $10,000 as America's Player....

Talking about Dan being the "quiet couple" with Monica.....Jerry says he doesn't care .."the fact that religion is used..is bullshit"..Michele going on about his dishonesty..and "would give up his religion and his job" for lying....

Michele say Memphis told her they came up to him and wanted to get "jessie out" and said "Libra came up to me" about the flip.......April going on that she only wanted him out for his "$70,000 fucking car" {value went up 10 grand}

Michele think the banner was really about Libra lying.. "I know what I fucking saw" ..

April says "she swore on her kids lives"..Michele "what mother does that" not taking the letters......Michele going on about Libras questionable parenting skills..... "i'll tell it to her fucking face"

Archived