August 5 & 6 - Live Feed Updates

5:52 BBT..

Renny just gave haircuts to Jessie and Memphis in the BR> Renny tried to give one to Dan but, he said no.. Renny said look like crap see if I care. Libra says he will not do it cause he is AP.

In the LR Jerry is talking to Ollie. Jerry keeps telling Ollie that Dan is ok and that will Dan will vote the way Jerry tells him too. Ollie asked Jerry does he think the girls will vote to keep Memphis and he says no. Jerry tells ollie that he talked to Dan and told him he is ok and that Dan is "with "them.

There is very little conversation going on mostly chit chat and not much game talk.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:30 - 6:00pm BBT. Ollie laughing at Dan. Says it was so funny when Dan got mad and threw something at the pool. Dan said he kicked something. He was mad that they still didn't know the swim club rules after 6 sessions. Ollie says that was very funny.

Jerry says BB should put 'slops sucks' on the wall in the boys bathroom. Jerry curses and then notices that he's picked up cursing in the BB house. It's a bad habit, he usually doesn't swear. Ollie says eating is his bad habit. Ollie and Jerry quizzing each other on items in the BB house. How many door handles? Airplanes? What city is in the picture etc. They are trying to prepare each other for a possible future BB competition. Memphis walks by and Jerry said his hair cut makes him look younger. Ollie says Renny did a good job on both of them.

2 feeds are on Libra alone in the 70's room, lying on top of her bed.

Meanwhile in the LR, Ollie asks Jerry if he thinks Dan will vote to keep Memphis. Jerry says it's a gamble, the other side is trying to get him. Jerry doesn't think Dan will go against them, meaning he thinks Dan will vote out Memphis, but he isn't sure. Jerry telling Dan he needs to put ice on his shoulder. Dan says he's going in the hot tub for it. Jerry says he needs to put some Ben Gay on it.

Renny is alone in the kitchen cooking. Dan is upstairs setting up the chess board. Jessie is lying in bed in the boys bedroom. Michelle is in the boys bedroom with Jessie, trying to make her unitard have a halter top. Jessie is helping her and Michellel says there's not even 1 girl in the BB house to help her out, and be a girlfriend. Jessie has to be her girlfriend. Michelle leaves and Jessie aks her to set aside his cut of orange juice if she sees it.

7:10PM BBT: Dan in HOH with April and Ollie. April is trying to get Dan to give his word that he will vote out Memphis. Dan keeps saying that that was the idea with the seven, to follow what the HOH wanted. He doesnt want to give a straight answer, so he doesnt have to lie. Dan suggests having the seven up to the HOH to have a meeting. April keeps saying that 2 people are trying to strongarm her into voting out Jessie.

Michelle comes to HOH to feed fish, Dan leaves. April and Ollie tell her that they dont trust Dan's vote, and that they thought he wanted Jessie out over Memphis. But they thought he would still go with the HOH's decision. April tells Michelle that K and L were trying to strongarm her into going against Jessie. Michelle tells them that Angie wanted Libra out and Libra convinced Keesha that she was after her. April and Ollie agree.....They all go down for dinner.

7:35 BBT

Dan with Ollie and April in hoh

Came into the convo

Ollie asked Dan if it was up to him (not what april wants) who he would vote out

Dan says he could go either way but Jessie has caused major rifts in the alliance and problems in the house.

April argues that Memphis is a dangerous player. A says Memphis is becoming friends with everybody but he's using them. He will sneak and he will attack. She said that's why they got Angie out, she's silent but she will attack, the black widow. She says Memphis is the same way and they underestimate him.

Dan says he has fun with him but he doesn't know how much he can trust him.

Ollie says Jessie is not smart, he's just loud. April says she's scared to death of Memphis. Now she's saying he won a car worth $60,000 and she feels like he's already won more than 2nd place

Jessie doesn't have a car, Jessie is not trying to make alliances with the first people to try to get him out of the house.

7:53 BBT

Keesha and Memphis out couches out side

Keesha and Memphis talking outside about April, they can't stand her.

Memphis says he meets girls like that but would never be around them again. They both agree they hope April goes next week.

Keesha tells Memphis that Renny hasn't liked April since day one and has vented it to her, but now she's starting to vent it to other people.

They are both hoping that whoever wins hoh next week will put her (A) up. keesha says she'll do it the first chance she gets.

she says she doesn't care. april bashing. memphis sayin how she finances cars and acts like she's all that. keesha says her friends will put April to shame.

8:10PM BBT

Michelle, Ollie and April are talking about if Libra/Renny/Keesha/Dan vote Jessie out on Thursday things are going to get bad in here. Michelle talks about they should have used the power of veto. Ollie wanted to say something, but she told him don't or he will piss her off. Michelle said that Memphis has promised them the world so they are going to vote that way. Memphis gave them his word he wouldn't put them up on the block if he wins HOH. Ollie says, who the hell does he think he is.

Ollie said I am about to start to get ugly right now April asks Michelle why are you the cleaning machine. Michelle doesn't know. Michelle thinks she looks cute in her apron. Michelle is going to make some coffee.

Libra goes to the washroom.

April looks like she is ready to tear someone's head off.

BB: Renny please don't obstruct your microphone

April wants to go and check on Jerry to see if he is still breathing. Michelle and April is feelin sorry for the food they are eating in the house. April said he is being a trooper about the whole thing.

Ollie goes and talks to Jerry. Ollie said that April is worried what is going on right now. Jerry said "Memphis will hang Dan in a minute". Jerry said something about we need to get through this one and we have to make an alliance here.

8:25pm BBT

April has brought up the group of 7 into the HOH room to talk about the vote. April is throughing out her reasons why they should vote out Memphis instead of Jessie. She is trying to make it clear that he may make you promises that he will not keep. Keesha and Libra have voiced why they don't want Jessie in this house. April is trying to show them where she is coming from. She isn't sure where the direction is going in terms of the vote. (BLAH BLAH BLAH)

April said we can be the last 7 in the house and we could be the group that can do what they need to do after that. She said I can't make you do what you don't want to do. Ollie says that Jessie isn't a like person in this house without saying. Ollie said that Memphis is a cool cat. When will be able to get Memphis out of the game if we don't do it this week. Ollie said we to make the right choice.

Dan is making the point that Jessie and Michelle are an alliance, but if you get rid of Jessie you are breaking up that alliance. He said that he doesn't see Michelle getting together with Memphis if Jessie goes. Dan said that he knows Jerry doesn't like that fact he hangs out with him.

Ollie said that we had a chance to get him out last week. Renny says that all he does is eat and sleep. Keesha doesn't like people who goes and make straight up lies. She doesn't like that kind of shit.

April is mubbling over and over and isn't really making sense at this point and she is being desperate at this point to try to get them to vote her way. She feels Memphis is the stronger player and that Jessie is self distructive.

Jerry gets pissed at Libra cause she interupts him. So he goes and says fine you talk than. Jerry feels that Memphis won't let it go with him.

(seems like they are trying to flip the vote back to get Memphis out of the house)

Jerry said it is April's HOH and we should honour her decision. ( these people are losers and have no balls, pardon me)

everyone is walkin over everyone else. It is hard to keep up with these guys.

10:41 BBT

Libra and Keesha are whispering in Hippy room but a lot of ruffling static from Keesha's mic...keesha wanting to take a shower..while Libra going on about April increasing the value of Memphis' car...keesha wants to shower before libra's Bday...they head out..

"happy birthday to me...hey honey I love you" Libra tells the camera/husband..Memphis doing Beavis and Butthead imitaions for Reeney Dan and Libra........

Outdoor Jerry. Ollie and April are playing pool......Reeney running around "how did she get in the house...pass the pysch test" Dan says...Memphis now running around too. April "what the hell"...Libra running around too........throwing around bread.. Reeney now throwing it at DAn in the hammock...Libra "these thing make great frisbees"......."moldy bread " fun continues...

They head back indoors and Ollie and Jerry have followed....Memphis sing "Desperado" and BBAD didn't cut away.....

Dan talking to Camera/us saying "america if your on the fence..vote Jesse out" saying "its a bad play for me"..saying "the best...would have been the 7 to stay together" then make his deal.."who does America hate more?..." jesse Memphis "or Dan" "has America ever been a swing vote before?...I don't think so"..'if steven is watching" he's turning over in "his BBgrave"...."steven if you're watching" he says he'll "get her out...I will take her out"..."can I trust Memphis..that is the question" saying he has "no other option"...April Ollie Colonel and Michele "is going to be pissed"...we satyed the 7 "no one is going to be pissed"...."it all depends on who America votes out" asking America to "make the right decision" and thank for hooking his bank account up...Michele comes out

10:56 BBT

Michele goes in and Dan thinks Michele will put up Libra and he feels safe {or so he thinks} that he can still throw HOH...Memphis comes out and tells Dan "he'll fall to the side" and Memphis thinking Michele will put up April and Libra {Michele said Dan earlier}........"if Michele's win" Memphis says "I'l console her"..and get her to put up April and Libra" ...Reeney they think will put up "April and Ollie"......they go through all the scenarios saying all the girls will take it "personal"......."it gonna get crazzy....for us to Chill out" while the reat " eat each other alive"...Memphis "fuck April" Memphis says that he doesn't want to keep em around......Memphis saying "keesha and Reeney" have a strong alliance.....talking about why April wanted Jesse out...saying "when Libra opened her mouth about April and Jesse deal "Kesha jumped on it" saying "As long as Jerry doesn't win" they are safe....and Dan say if "Ollie wins" he'll put up Memphis.......Memphis says "they'll be so fucking pissed off" that he won't be "a thought in their head" because they'll "be on easy street"..saying "once Libra and Keesha twist on her" she'll have Ollie do her work if he's hOH of getting Keesha and Libra...

Memphis saying Keesha stiil talks shit about Libra...Memphis saying Libra has " Memphis say Libra has "diarrhea of the mouth" always talking shit.....Saying Libra and Keesha will not be a strong alliance so the two they need to worry about are "ollie and April"

11:07 BBT

Jerry whispering to Jesse and Michele that they are ok that they "all agreed" to voting out Memphis..telling then "to fight like hell" for HOH...Jerry telling them "Libra " went like hell on him during their meeting....Jerry saying he saved em..and they are safe....."don't worry about Dan"......warning not to bring up anything he said.."next week"....

Libra in the message chair in sauna room while Memphis does his fake bonding with her...talking about "ashley" and talk turns to "April"...and Jesse during POV that he acted like Memphis "was going home"..saying he kept asking what are we going to do" he says he told him there was "no we" since both were on the block....Memphis says he steped back from him when he started "flipping ou"...Now Libra wondering why "me" that he concentrates his wrath....

Memphis continues to trash talk Jesse...Libra saying he was throwing "everyone " under "the bus" and keep talking about keeping distance...saying "he didn't make any fucking sense at all" Libra "something had to have gone down"..for it to all be "me....Memphis saying April has to go and the Ollie/April alliance "has to be broken up" Libra goes on about the "$60,000" car.....Michele comes in takes Memphis away while Libra sits there continuing her massage...

Outdoors Michele and Memphis are playing pool...."by the way that wasn't a real earthquake" Michele says sarcastically..both agree it was real..talking about all the booze they got....birthday talk...

Libra and Keesha talking in sauna room....Keesha telling her what April..Libra "she's real good to slid it over to someone else"...Libra saying "watch the tape..watch it" when Keesha brought something up about Steve..at "least I can admit my shit".."anything else?"..Kessha says no...libra talking about her "cutting a deal with Jesse" and April threw everone else under the bus "just say....that's what you did" Libra say about April....Libra saying "i didn't want to believe that" and wonder why Jesse was just "coming after me"..Keesha Steven? no "Jesse" and then wonder why Steven was coming after her..saying "I'm the big bad wolf"....Libra warns "if he{JESSE} stays and he wins one us us are going home" next week...Kessha tells her "I know" saying she doesn't have to "worry about me"..

Dan comes in...they talk...

11:24

"I am so frustrated" as April rags on Libra.....Aprilsays she doesn't want to talk to Jesse and Michele tonight......"Memphis and Dan" are sitting outside...."memphis is in way to good of spirits"...Ollie "dan and Memphis are getting close".......April.."she was the only one that drove me crazy" in their meeting calling Libra "a fucking bitch"

Ollie/April In HOH while LIbra/Keesha In Sauna simultaneously talking shit about each other...

April saying "they think it going to be 5-4"..Its Dan with "the three bitches" April says...Ollie "I love it" April says "i'm glad you love it"..April says Reeney says to put Ollie up as a pawn...Ollie "it was a low blow"...April "where are all those fuckers now" April says.....

April saying she should have let Michele win"I should have let it go " saying why did she have to protect them...

Ollie "are you scared of them" calling them "jokes"..Ollie "if I win it you win it" saying us 4 against them 4 April it might be them 5 gainst us....Saying Dan would be stupid and calling him "a lying mother fucker"....April "it will be the ugliest" scene with her and Michele if they vote out Jesee saying they will be on them "like "flies on shit" {can't wait for this}

April saying "you're the good guy in the house" and saying "I'm the bitchy one" .....saying "I can't sleep at night" thinking about it....saying she's doing "the dirty work"..saying she doesn't want it to be her fault for his demise....

Ollie saying if she wins it "he'll be happy" and April tells him the same..

They see Libra on spyscreen pacing Aprill calling her psychotic.....saying they can't way to see her on the block...

April/Ollie argue trust.....saying she's never trusted her saying she was always "mean to me"...Ollie telling her "don't wear your emotions on your sleeve" and stay level headed...complimenting her meeting with them todays saying she was "flawless"

April says she finds it wierd that Memphis hasn't come up to her to campaign saying she know "he's safe" saying even Angie came up to all of them..Ollie reassuring her that Memphis is leaving..

April pissed saying :"ast week she couldn't get any further up my ass" about Libra ...

11:41 BBT

In HOH April still worried about the three turning and says Dan has to be stupid.....April talking HOH being "luck" Ollie saying Dan always answers a question with another question..Ollie pissed saying "bark up the wrong tree" it will "fall on you hard"

April saying if it does flip..he only hope is "her and Michele since she can't "bank on Jerry"

April it sucks being "HOH when all this goes down" calling it disrespectful and again says she should of dropped...saying she should tell then "it should have let your sorry go up and your sorry as go up" becaus eshe knew her and "ollie were safe" She notices Dan and Michele are walking out together on spyscreen

April saying "i don't mind being on Jesse's team" and say she likes Michele because she's like me....because he's benn up 3 otta 4 weeks and he's still here..

Outside on the hammock...and Dan is giving Michele her alllocution lessons...dan "water..Michele "waddah" he gives her a b-.......Dan.."Car"...Michele "cwah"..breaks it down and she gets excellent...Dan "bread..Butter"..Michele "on my bwead i like buttah"..Dan says "i found the problem..its the Rs"

Lessons continues......."on my bread I like to spread butter" as homework..for tomorrow...

11:54 BBT

April and Ollie get the 5 minute warning for Libra's birthday..libra "where's April" in bathroom "she's gonna miss it"

"happy birthday........happy birthday to you" everyone sings ..Libra "i love you honey...I love you kids"

April arrives late from using bathroom ..Libra sorry honey but wanted her husband to see people singing to her on TV..

Everyone breaks up immediately as April asks if she talked to husband and kids....Libra goes on saying after tonights show of POV and "fight" she wanted her hubby to see everyone sing happy Birthday to her.......

11:58 BBT

Libra goes on about her birthday...while April politely listens.....April "the bing 3-2" Libra "8 away from 40"..Jesse asks about her best birthday....she goes on about Dominican Republin on her 30th...Libra going on about her husband seeing "the functionally dysfuctional" family sing to here...because of tonight's show....

Memphis Dan Reeney and Keesha in bathroom talking about food compa from past season..Reeney sings" the stripper"

Dan goes on while showering about the differences between him and Memphis..Frat guys and guy in the library on Saturdays...they all call "bullshit"

they keep kidding Dan and we get FOTH.....

12:07 BBT

Libra and April talking about Craig Fergeson while Jessie listens........they talk about "the creators of the competeition" and goes on feeling bad about putting Michele in "the unitard" {oh right" and that "they create " it ....they going on about "thought process" and calling BB production "sick"......Libra saying "its just a game" after being "stressed out" over "stupid stuff"...Libra saying 'it gets you so heated up" Libra going on saying "i have to have my health" when she leaves the game...talking about "personalties" change with the wiiind" Libra says...

Libra going on with her "why just me" and says "she just doesn't know" what it is about "me" with Jesse....April says maybe because they haven't "talked it out" and Libra still goes on about "me"

libra "i can't put my finger on it" she tells April.....Libra say "when it gets down to 4 people" BBAD gets boring...Libra goes on about why her stomach hurts...

Libra "you should go with what comes" because this "house is crazy" telling april saying "she's been playing with her heart and not her gut" and says she could see her husband screaming at the TV....April agrees.."it sucks ..it really sucks"

Libra telling APril "i feel left out" because she spends a lot of time with Ollie......

Talking 5 girls against 4 guys... will be left i the house after next week...

Libra saying it was nice to hear that she doesn't have "anything with anybody"...April "except with Michele" saying she kept her word.....Libra "righhht"

libra talks shit about jerry saying if she's HOH she might give everyone a break..

Libra saying she doesn't want to hang wwith her and Olie because "he's alway fucking there" about Jerry...

Dan and Reeney come in libra saying "you have the softest hands" to Dan and April "but not the softest feet"

Libra tells reeney it her turn to "hang out with the Colonel"....

12:26 BBT

Outdoors Michele and Jesse talking saying she will win HOH tell people "take my hands and I'll take you to salvation" from Libra..

Michele says "fuck you you bitch" about Keesha "especially after she put you up"....ragging on Dan... saying 'this isn't sean 9 this isn't Team Christ"

Michele say "i want to make a dump in my hand...spread it on her cake..hot fudge ..here you are" about Libra....Michele tells Jesse when they "call you safe on Thursday" look at the look on Libra's face..

michele says 'put you " unitard on and 'well do a little dance later"

Michele talking about being a lot of laughs. after Thursday...and won't mind wearing the unitard...

12:34 BBT

Libra Keesha Reeney April Memphis and talking "Napolean" is Libra's brothers name....Talking about movie stars....and their names for their kids.....

Libra sings "look of love in your eyes" gets wierd stare fom Mempis ...sying she won't want to be on avacation and be home "for two years"...talk about what they'll do when they get home...

12:43 BBT

Keesha outside with Jesse and Michele..saying she's bored before she heads back in....

Back in the kitchen talking about Fast food...when April heads to bed wishing Libra a "happy birthday" and hus and say goodnight...heads upstairs to Ollie who's in bed..

"that was kinda intersting" April says..Now she's ragging on Libra and tells ollie about her "playing with emotions' and "playing with her firends" and tells Ollie she told her she understands because plays for other people...saying it was hard to be all fake while she sat down there with Libra Dan Memphis Reeney and Keesha..

Ollie says "the lines been drawn..."I'm done"...Ollie says he didn't give her "no hug" and can''t be fake...and didn't want to celebrate her birthday..

April goes and takes a shower...and talks to him from there and tells him about her convo with Libra.about why she was the target.....Ollie "why doesn't she let it go"..."this is so frustrating"

Downstairs Libra goes over her version of the convo..about her not wanting to Michele in unitardsaying why would she trade the unitard for the 10,000 becasue she was in "my alliance".....saying "all 3 of us made of agreement" saying she only took "a thousand of it because she didn't want to be greedy" and says orriginally they wre all going to get three thousand..and had she had known she "was gonna win" she wouldn't have made the deal.....libra saying the 3rd person was suppose to get the POV and April gkept the money...Jerry says it would be 4-4-2..and say she went for the trip....Libra "the money is taxable" "the trip is not" {yes it is because its a prize}...Libra talking about her IRS Issues" and had she hadn't made the deal she would have taken the money..

Upstairs Ollie go over possible noms...and libra's influence on Reeney...

1:10 BBT

Ollie April talking "you're mean in away" but still your a kind hearted person {gee how poetic}

April says Libra kept saying "no emtions..this is a game"...talking about should have put her up.....talking about all the people and "all three Head of households" save her....

Downstairs in the darkened Hippy room Libra Keesha and Reeney laughing...Libra whispering inaudibly...while Keesha kackles {like a hen with a stick up its.....} {sorry I can't take it}

Back in HOH..April talking about telling Michele "everything is going" as planned...but can't do it while everyone is "still awake"....

1:21 BBT

Ollie notices Libra was outside..April "who is she outside with"....saying Memphis "keeps talking about the jury house"..Ollie shocked...April says she tells him about her convo in the kitchen where he told her about all the stuff they'llhave..

April saying that we have to believe in Dan and Ollie says that he "gave his word to us"...

1:26..Lip smackin in HOH and hen kacklin downstairs in the bedroom...

Archived