August 1 & 2 - Live Feed Updates

12:51 BBT

They send Memphis to check for booze..talking about Dan being "annoying" Libra saying "I thought he was America's Player" because he wouldn't shut up during the HOH

Michele says he down in DR BB saying he's drinking "so how's Americas Player" {LOL at Dan Blowing his cover before he even knew he was AP}

memphis back to report that no booze..

April offers Michele a warm beer but Michele declines..

Jerry gets up to go 'to bed"

Party in HOH finally breaking up..

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:58 BBT

Everyone leaves and April Ollie and celebrate her victory..

Jesse comes in to get something he left...Oliie telling her "you got it" when Michele started moving....Aprilsaying "Ollie had a big part" of her HOH voctory..she thanks Ollie saying she couldn't do it without him..."him moving to the center" of the yard inspired her.."its the little" things that matter.."A big big motivation" was noe they will both be in "the jury house"

Ollie saying "you saved 6 people".....Ollie saying Keesha "took a big risk" and they stepped up...April "I would take an endurance game over a buzzard game" saying the endurance wasn't designed for her and says her arms were numb...

she says when she was the three "fuck I'm a strong player" and had to win this..Ollie saying she's good and always finishes in top 2 in every comp...Ollie says of bringing her on the team...April goes over the deal and now says she doesn't "want to break them up" and saying Memphis is her target...Ollie "he has to go home"

April saying "i didn't even have to make a deal with Michele" "i was fine" saying she was shaking...April tells her she came up with "the deal"....

April saying Keesha all she does is make "buddy buddy" with Memphis saying "its disresptful" after she "saved her ass"

Ollie stroking her ego ...."i respect you" "you did good out there" saying she got "a million more fans" ...

Ollie saying "I feel bad" "i don't want to be a weak link"

Goes on about her victory ..."this week is huge"...saying BB wanted "the three" to win..and refused to allow saying she could have gone "another two hours" again saying "I'm fucked" Olie saying "you can make agreements"

talks about the deals her Michele....Michele says she's putting him up because of POV but will "be a pwan" and says if he freaks out they better support him.."i am going to put him up against memphis" and doesn't consider her going "back on her word"

April says even though she swore on "boston's life" she will put up Michele if they try to throw it to Memphis...

Apris says "if Memphis" does win it Jerry goes up...but Memphis will still go..Ollie wonders how she will get the others to vote..

She will tell them before noms and if Michele "has a problem with it her ass will go up"

Ollie saying get a favor for a favor....

"no matter what one of those three are leaving" April says "I don't trust them"...April says she never gave Michele her word she would save Jesse...."he's going to freak out on me"......

Ollie throws out putting one of the six as a pawn....April says no...since if Jeese wins POV and Pulls of Memphis then she has to put up two of her six...

April keeps going back and forth about keeping and breaking her promise...

1:22 BBT

April asks would anyone in her alliance go against her....She says she so strong..she will be everyone target...Talking about Keesha "being weak" and wins by default..

April telling Ollie about telling Keesha winning the car..and trying to get nominated...."she is nervous about everything" Ollie says about Libra...she reapeats it and laughs about her being one of the first out...but was so comfortable she says go ahead..

April saying "owe me a back rub" when Ollie says he owes her..

April going on how she "didn't hurt" and didn't want to "sound like a bitch" that she says she didn't hurt...

keep repaeating themselves...

1:33 BBT

HOH on all 4 feeds...

"its wierd its Angie's gone" Ollie saying she might have done well in the hOH...saying "she took it realy really well"..Ollie saying "she was very considerate"

"i'm such a bitch America's gonna hate me" for bumping off the the alliance she started...

they complimenting each other...now April saying "she wasn't that fine"..saying "I don't respect Reeney and Jerry" saying again she doesn't want to be a "bitch" calling Jerry "a straight up idiot"

Ollie throws the idea of getting Jerry out before sequester,,April says no since Memphis is coming after her....

talking how Jesse wanted it "so bad" FOTH.....

1:44 BBT

Michele and Jesse talking in Sauna room about HOH...talking about Memphis satying up...Jesse says his hands were fine..

jesse says "if we pull this off"....talking about the banner and the questions from Julie..and it was smart she didn't mention what it said...Jesse "if we make it through this week" we are getting "9gs"..Jesse offering to throw himself "under the bus" when it comes down to those two..

Keesha come in...Jesse saying "we are talking about our hands" Michele goes on about her hands...Keesha asks Jesse "were you surprised" about the eviction vote.....

Jesse "what's wrong" and Keesha says "nothing" ..Keesha leaves..Jesse acting happy thinking he's safe....they whisper inaudibly...

Keesha comes back in "I just felt bad for Angie" Michele saying "she had a good speech" Michele "she was a really nice girl"...Michele says she called herself the black widow because she said "everyone I been friends with" left...

keesha says goodnight and heads to bed...

Whispering again...

Jesse "we better go to bed before we got called in the DR"

Jeese saying he helped them in week 2 and Michele helped them in week 4 wondering if Memphis will help them week...

2:00 BBT

April comes in to Sauna they talk about their hands April talking about seeing "the medic"...talking about hard comps.'April...worried about tomorrow's food comp..{why she's HOH} and the running..talking about food...they are saying the comps are a lot harder in their season...April goes to bed without telling them she plans to nominate Jesse tomorrow..

{i'm out and I'll be back tomorrow..night all}

9:40 am BBT

Michelle is saying that she cannot feel her hands and cannot move where the joints in the fingers are. Renny suggests epsom salts and says she should soak her hands, Michelle says that she did that last night. Dan comes to Libra and shows her something on his hands, she pops it (so I am assuming it is a blister)... he thanks her and moves on. Jerry goes into the BR to brush his hair... he is grunting while he brushes his hair. Jerry knocks on WC door and we get a quick FotH... All of a sudden there is a bug 'thud' and Renny says "Oh $hit! sorry sorry sorry..." HG's in kitchen talking about the smell of onions...

Everyone is up and around getting breakfast and doing ADLs.

10:15AM BBT: General chit chat. Renny is in fine form today. Earlier she told BB not to screw with her today when they asked her to put on her microphone. Now she

10:30PM BBT: The BY just opened up. They have some kind of field hockey thing. Ollie, Dan, Michelle and Jessie are outside playing with it already. The other feeds are on Keesha and Libra are back in bed chatting.

All four feeds keep switching. From the bedroom with Keesha, Libra and Renny to the bathroom where Libra went and April was putting her makeup on.

To the BY where Michelle and Memphis were on the BY couch. Memphis thinks that April will nominate him and Jerry.

Back to Keesha and Renny whispering in the bedroom about Jerry and I think they were also talking about Libra or April. Keesha tells her that Renny needs to win next week. Renny asks when nominations are and if the food competition is today.

10:55AM BBT: There is a whole lot of silence on the feeds. Keesha and Memphis were on the BY couch not talking. Jessie and Ollie are still playing with the Hockey stuff.

Dan is sitting at the kitchen table with his shade on. April is in the bathroom.

11:00AM BBT: Dan leaves and Memphis comes in, he's talking about his hand and wonders if he'll be able to get the black stuff off eventually.

Jessie is talking from the other room trying to work out what the food competition will be.

April thinks the food competition will be tonight, she's worried she'll be on the losing team and she'll be able to eat and the others wont.

April still putting on her war paint and goes to pout in the bathroom mirror to see how she looks...

Ollie, Keesha and Libra joined by Rnny They are talking about Jessie being mad again this week. They are saying, they wont listen to Jessie this week, because they have heard it all. Libra brings up again, if Memphis knows and Keesha says he is not an idiot, (Like YOU!....OC)

11:07 am BBT

Libra, Ollie, Renny, Keesha (maybe April) in the 70's bedroom. Libra is making fun of Michelle and mimicking her when she was standing on the wall during the comp last night. (I hope someone recorded that... it was weird). Ollie is busting up laughing. They are saying that Michelle has feelings for Jesse...

Archived