July 31 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:05 PM BBT April and Renny looked relaxed. Michelle is twitching (and undoubtedly upset that she is her alliances' last chance-FTB1974)

Keesha keeps cheering Renny on. More "Good jobs everyone" from those on the ground.

7:09 April jokingly asks those on the ground how her hair looks and they tell her she looks great. She smiles. (This must not be reassuring for Michelle)

Keesha tells Renny she wants to sleep upstairs with her tonight.

More wall shaking.

7:25 PM BBT Dan is really giving Renny a pep talk. He says how proud her husband must be. He says "Does your family want you to come down?" She says NO. He says "Does your swim instructor want you to come down?" "Tons of viewers think you can't do it"

He then gives Michelle a similar pep talk about the people in Rhode Island who may doubt her and the proud people of Portugal.

Dan says he has a similar speech for April when she wants it. He's doing this while pacing in the backyard and it's quite funny. Libra says April is in her center right now and Keesha says she's tiny and it's working for her. Keesha tells her that she looks amazing.

7:43 pm BBT

Someone (I think Ollie) is saying "Go to your happy place"... Michele says "Don't make me laugh Renny... You gettin in my head?"... Michele to Renny "If looks could kill! I'd be dead!... I'm just joking around, trying to get my mind off of it"... Your eyes look pretty" Renny... "Thank You"... Michele "Drop lock and pop it..." someone shouts out "Licorice!"

7:43 PM BBT still hanging in there.

7:45 PM BBT Renny turns around and faces the wall. Memphis calls her out on it and calls for Mike (BB). She didn't realize it was not in the rules. Before being disqualified Renny jumps down.

7:45 pm BBT

Renny just turned around and faced the wall... they told her she can't do that so she had to jump... Renny is out!... Michelle says "The two alcoholics up here"... They all tell Renny good job and give her water. They tell her they are proud of her... One of the guys says "Blondes against the Brunettes... who's gonna win?" Ollie keeps saying "Happy Places..." Michelle says "I get it from my momma"...

7:48 pm BBT -

April is grunting... Michelle "I need a massage after this" April "You think?"... April is looking real pissed off...

7:49 pm BBT

Jerry sitting on bench with Dan and whispers "My arms just shut down" (making excuses, for being shown up by women)... wall starts shaking... Michells "Yeaaaaah!".... Michelle "Your feet numb?" April "My whole body is numb, but I am feeling pretty good"... one the ground a bunch of "Good Jobs"...

7:50 BBT Michelle asks April if her feet is numb. April says her whole body is numb. Michelle says Good. April then says she feels good. (Maybe the psyching each other out is about to begin).

7:55 PM BBT More loud fan and dust. Michelle howls with the noise. The wall has been lowered again. Michelle asks if someone would spit water in her mouth "kind of dry in here". (joking, she is not really asking anyone to spit in her mouth)

Keesha compares them to spider monkeys.

7:55 pm BBT

Jerry says "Way to go girls"... April stretching alot... wraps her elbow inside the bar (thought that was against the rules)... More "Good Jobs" from the ground...

7:57 pm BBT

Big winds and shaking walls... Michelle "Woooooooo!"

7:58 pm BBT

Wall just lowered more

8:00 pm BBT

I'm off to watch the show... Michelle and April still up there...

8:05 PM BBT April and Michelle hanging strong. Michelle says she wishes they had some music. April agrees that would be nice. Michelle says her feet are no long numb but hurting and April says her whole body hurts. It's a friendly chat amongst fierce competitors.

The have gone well beyond the 2 hour mark by now.

8:09 PM BBT Michelle pulls her right hand off the bar, shakes it and says Ow! She puts it back and does the same with the left hand and says ow again. (I think her hands are blistered) Michelle starts making monkey noises. She says her hands are falling off and April says she can't even feel hers.

Except for the occassional "good job ladies" the rest of the HGs are extremely quiet spectators.

8:10 PM BBT: Michelle complaining of hurting hands and April saying she cant feel hers. Someone is saying "Ow" but i am not 100 percent sure who...

8:14 PM BBT: PEP TALK TIME FROM DAN!! WOOOO HOOOO!!

8:14 PM BBT April tells Dan she is ready for her pep talk

It's the beautiful blonde from Boston and her family are watching her right now. "We know April's tough, but is she tough enough?" "triple overtime" "how bad do you want it or is she trying to show off her legs and other endowments" "4th and goal and team April is trying to punch the last one in. Twin sister's in the crowd and she can't even watch".

Dan says her showmance has just learned that she is 100% tougher than he is.

Dan has her laughing. "Can April dig deep within her soul and pull this out?" "Triple overtime, clock running out".

***Is coach Dan for hire?***

8:18 pm bbt Michelle asks April to promise she won't put her up, outwright or as a result of veto. April promises to not put her up. Michelle is caving. Michelle asks her if she has a lot left in her and April says yes. Michelle says "me too"

Michelle is crying. She wants to see a picture of her mom.

8:21pmBBT Michelle is shakin, Memphis is pacin

8:21pmBBT Michelle is cryin, & April makes her laugh by sayin "ill share the wine bottle with you." Michelle "Fuck, i want the whole thing."

8:24pmBBT Michelle cryin again. April tells her "Stop Cryin, every1 is proud of u."

Archived