How Do U Feel About Big Brother 10 So Far?

How do u feel about Big Brother 10 so far?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How do u feel about Big Brother 10 so far?

• I like Big Brother 10
    • Not like its boring
    • Not like No Twists
    • I dont like the cast
    • Im 50/50 with this season
    • I dont like this season,, for a few reasons
    • Im Never Watching Big Brother Again!
    • Im Not likin this season do to RealPlayer ban on Video

Im not liking it heres my list of reasons why

A.Feeds Boring

B. No Twists

C. Realplayer sucks by sayin no one can have links to vids on youtube(i mean it kinda kills BB for me, i always like that to catch me up)

I don't like the season so far for the following reasons.

A) The cast sucks and does not know how to play the game.

B! It has been very boring to watch with all the talk of their lives and not game play.

C) BB shows more of the K/A/L/O/R/J/D/ alliance talking then the M/A/J/M that I would rather listen to even though both are

boring.

D) The comps have been a joke so far.

E) The cast sucks.

F) No twists or even DR involvement like last season when it seemed they were calling someone in all the time and

things seemed to changed because of it.

G) All the catty girls make it more like watching a high school show then BB.

Just to name a few.

It's not that Real has said no links to feeds on yourtube, but more like update sites like us and jokers can't use them... That's why I'm not liking this season, and when my free feeds run out, I won't be paying for them...

its not bad

but what i dont like is the need for the majority to all agree for each eviction

As in the past BBs, I would like to see more action. More competitions, more fun, more mysteries. I liked it when they try to figure out what's happening.

If there was more to do, there would be less HG bashing. They're bored and not really creative. I want a castof geeks who will take the toaster apart to make a silly machine. I want someone to try to make an ant farm. Something neutral fun. Anything more interesting that gossip and sock puppets insulting everyone.

This was BBAU's last season... I hate that too... This was the first season I had watched, and I loved it... I haven't been watching BBUK at all...

I'm not LOVING it, but i'm definately enjoying it exponentialy more than last season and probably more than s8 too (maybe tied... we'll see as it gets going more).

I agreet that the heard mentality with evictions is obnoxious, but I think things will heat up now that lines are getting drawn more. I'd also enjoy less cattiness among the HG, but it's BB, what can you expect. I certainly don't think a twist would improve the season. Casting gave for the most part a more diverse group. I can't complain too much other than the usual disliking some HG

I agree with tarheeltitan...it is better than last season. I think as long as there is drama, fighting, backstabbing and general idiocy, it will keep most of us watching. I know that the producers wanted to add a little interest by adding Ol' Jerry but he isn't doing anything for me....

I agree with uvp, by not being able to decide your own vote, but a house vote = so not cool!

For 3 weeks into the show it is OK but I really wish BB would tell the HG that America does not like the house voting as a whole.

I really hate the vote with the house or you are in trouble.

I like the season a lot more than last season... I just couldn't get into last season for the live of me... This season when the show's on, it's back to my normal, I'll call them back if someone calls, or if hubby isn't able to get the phone it goes to answering machine...

Archived