• april
    • renny
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

I like the AP twist, for one week only. It is fun messing w/ the houseguests...heehee. I voted Renny, just cause she is so random, the houseguests won't be surprised by much of anything she does or says.

Wanted to say to Yana, so sorry for all the losses happening to those you care about. My prayers are w/ all of you.

i think Jessie ought to be our vote, cause he wouldn't be able to focus on himself so much,(love the thought of mr. conceded being our puppet) but then again he would think it was because AMERICA LOVES HIM, ugh, no Jessie can't be the one either

So is it confirmed? A one week AP would be interesting, just as long as it doesn't last for the rest of the season.

For the record, Allison never said no twists, only that the HG would be all strangers.

Fuskie

Who has no problem with the twists...

At first I thought it would be great to make Jessie do it and hope he had to do things that he didn't want to do.........but since he'd have an option not to do it, I would rather not see it happen at all.

What if we chose someone that is evicted. guh

lol bb so wanted to make us pay to vote

My thoughts exactly, Marty. But no one listens to either one of them anyway. The timing on this is pretty lame.

I'm down with voting Libra, to see what happens with her and her power group.. haha

If we vote Libra, can we get her to convince the HoH to put her up...and then campaign everyone else to evict her?

Vote Libra, then have her target Keesha and Ollie. She would be more tempted to do it than anyone else, especially with the guilt of running out on her kids to play on a game show for 3 months. Sheer genius. Hopefully Jessie will be the one to go and Keesha would have to crawl to Angie after the fallout.

i think keesha will win it

Does anyone know if this is going to affect this week's vote? Or will it be after this week's HOH through next week only?

Thx.

after the vote

I voted for Libra so we can boss her around.

Probably the CBS show non feed people will vote for Jerry or something lame.

Please don't vote for Renny if you like her. It'll mess with her game and possibly make her a target because she'll have to come on strong doing our bidding. She's under the radar now so leave it that way.

I'm voting for Libra. I'd love to see her have to do what we want. lol.

Vote here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/polls/

I am voting as many times as I can for Libra, I want us all to be able to boss that bitch around and screw up her game as much as possible. I think she may jump at the chance for $20,000. Let's get her evicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I voted for Dan. I think he'll be around for a while, and he's low-key enuf to pull it off. But the thought of it being Renny, is hilarious. lol

:animated_rotfl:

VOTE LIBRA so we can own her. Mess up her game.

I say vote for either Jessie or Libra, hope they accept the challenge and then mess their game up!!!!![/size] :animated_rotfl::stirthepot:

I can't see wasting my time.

I voted for Memphis in the poll but i think that i will vote for Libra on CBS. She will take the $$$ and we can have some fun with her.