• ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like bringing back AP, but I DO like that we have a choice in who it is this time, instead of being forced to work with Eric.

And, if we at Morty's can agree :animated_shocking: we know we can swing the vote. I think Libra would be hilarious and totally screw up the game, so I say we go for her.

I like Angie the best, but it's not looking good for her...and anyone else isn't going to do squat with it...LIBRA FOR AP!!

I'm with UVP on this one. We have no way knowing if the powers that be actually go with the choice we make. It may be a negative way to view it but past experience with this show proves to me they manipulate things the way they see fit.

I will however put in my two cents worth here. If you chose someone who has laid low through this show they would have a better chance convincing the HOH which people to nominate. Libra is already outspoken so it doesn't seem likely she'd be able to convince the HOH who to choose. Libra has lost her respect with every person in that house including her own alliance. Why would you think she'd be able to complete the task? It isn't logical. I understand the view of "controlling" Libra but that isn't how it would play out. Frankly, I don't think she would accept the task.

I also don't think it should be Renny, Jerry or Dan. They are playing a smart game by laying low and letting those who are more aggressive dig their own hole and be evicted first. IMO there's nothing wrong with that approach. You can label them floaters if you want to but the way they're playing the game is working for them. I wouldn't want to mess that up for them.

The final three left standing out of JAMM would probably not be a good choice either. They already have a big X on their back by the other side of the house and they would have a difficult time completing the task if you want one of the "mean girls" out of the house.

This brings me to Ollie, April and Keesha. April and Keesha are players who depend too much on their emotions to steer their game. I don't see them being able to complete the task either, especially if they're forced to get nominations on people in their own alliance.

Now I've narrowed it down to Ollie. Everybody in the house likes him on some level. I know JAMM isn't crazy about him being in with his alliance but they do like him as a person. If he is given the task of trying to get those in his own alliance nominated I believe he could do it even if one of his own alliance ends up being HOH this week.

Can you tell I gave this way too much thought last night?? rofl.gif

Why would you think she'd be able to complete the task?

You did put a lot of thought into this moxie! ;)

but...in answer to your question....I could really care less if Libra completed the task. I want her to try it. If April, Renny, Jerry or Ollie get hoh and Libra fights hard to get Keesha on the block...can you imagine the damage that alone would do to that alliance? It'd be even sweeter though if she did convince them. I just want to upset the group of 7 and get the sides a bit more balanced...ya know...make it "fair" like Libra wants it ...as in the "splitting up the old people in the food comp type fairness" she was bellyaching about...

Last time when Eric was AP I know CBS would try to sway the houseguests to keep Dick & Danielle because of ratings. It's sooooo frustrating because I hated them!!! I'm sure they sit around and talk about how to get the houseguests to do what they want all the time. It's frustrating because I spend alot of time in chats and read peoples opinions and usually when people vote it's not what most people did. ALSO I hate that the past several seasons the person who won is who averagely america didn't want to win aka (Dick, Adam, Boogie, Maggie) !!!

I have to disagree with you on Dick man... Sorry, but he and his daughter was America's favorites...

The funnier thing that I haven't seen anybody mention, is the fact that the person who gets offered AP for one week... will become exceedingly paranoid. Whether they accept or refuse... they will begin to wonder who else might have been offered the job for the previous week and who is being offered the job next week, etc. LOL Totally hilarious and good TV in my book.

So yes, it IS possible that Libra might become even MORE paranoid!!! :animated_rotfl:

oooh...I didn't think of that Misha...good point!

:animated_rotfl:

^you know. i was going to not vote at all b/c i felt bad voting to screw up someone's gameplay and I don't really enjoy ap to begin with. but doubly paranoid LIbra would be hillarious.

Plus, she does have the babies at home, so while i don't really enjoy her as a HG i wouldn't be upset at her getting money

EDIT: another thought-.. wouldn't that make Libra think America loves her though? Decisions decisions...

Libra as AP is an interesting concept. I just don't want her to get any extra money. Who needs the money most? Renny doesn't. Jerry doesn't. Angie's probably gone but has a good job. Memphis won that car, but said his girl friend had been keeping them up lately. Jessie doesn't deserve any money. Michelle is too putrid. April, Ollie can make sex videos after BB. Keesha couldn't handle being AP. Bring back Steven/Brian as AP!

libra would be a bad ap

i think bb regardless of the vote will give it to someone who they know could pull it off jmho

if jessie or memphis michelle won hoh libra would have a hard time convincing them to nom any hg other then herself

Unless Jessie is voted out this week the whole AP thing is going to be nonsense.

If Jessie stays, America can't stand him and he's portrayed as the biggest tool in the game. So basically America will want him out...and uhhh, that's what the 7 wants anyway, so America will be doing their bidding and there's no controversy or drama.

not a fan of jessie

but i want him to win hoh to shake up the house and get hg such as april out of their comfort zone

i want any of jmm bunch to win since it is obvious dan renny jerry have no incentive to win

Here Marty, but the majority of people who vote on these polls are not from this or other message boards. Most of them are just casual viewers who never see past the tv.

It's sad really. The true fans of the show, the ones who pay for the feeds and watch a ton don't really get a big say in things.

I'd almost bet money that if Jessie stays he will be APs choice to be nominated and evicted. Or maybe even Memphis since now all the Jerry lovers will hate Memphis for going off on an "old man".

Grodner and her coven of fools want to make all the 7 likeable and the other 4 not so much so that when the 4 are steamrolled people still tune in to see the other 7. I think the producers can smell a steamroll.

Oh good point Xal.

CBS sure does spin a different reality then the reality show we see on the feeds. They don't show any of the catty stuff.

hummmm

Marty, I wonder what percentage of the American CBS viewers ever know the real deal we feed fans know? And it also proves how phony every other "reality show" is. They are all so neatly packaged and most have very little inside info online!

That is what I love about the feeds and BBAD watching Big Brother. They can't hide the real deal from us. (only a little)

We get the inside scoop on what kind of people they really are. My sister use to just watch the CBS show and she was so opposite in my favorites on the show. I would tell her things about some of them but she just kind of brushed if off and went with what CBS showed her.

but...in answer to your question....I could really care less if Libra completed the task. I want her to try it. If April, Renny, Jerry or Ollie get hoh and Libra fights hard to get Keesha on the block...can you imagine the damage that alone would do to that alliance? It'd be even sweeter though if she did convince them. I just want to upset the group of 7 and get the sides a bit more balanced...ya know...make it "fair" like Libra wants it ...as in the "splitting up the old people in the food comp type fairness" she was bellyaching about...

Zackly. I don't care if Libra completes the task or not. She'll suffer the consequences of going against her alliance regardless. And Eric didn't get any money if he didn't successfully complete a task. Will it be the same with this AP?

Someone posted something about wanting to make Michelle AP because she needs $$...

I didn't know Michelle was in desperate need of money. What's her situation?

Also, could someone please help me out by telling me how I can quote someone else's post in mine. I see it done all the time but can't figure it out!!!! Thanks!

Remember the announcer said they "chose' to accept being AP. No way would Libra accept it...she knows that season well and has talked about how it ruined Eric's game on the feeds...Libra is a lying paranoid delusional________but she's not stupid.

I have a feeling if Libra is chosen she'll decline and this will be another twist that will bite the dust....

Archived