• april
    • renny
    • michelle
    • ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

I like the AP twist, for one week only. It is fun messing w/ the houseguests...heehee. I voted Renny, just cause she is so random, the houseguests won't be surprised by much of anything she does or says.

Wanted to say to Yana, so sorry for all the losses happening to those you care about. My prayers are w/ all of you.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think Jessie ought to be our vote, cause he wouldn't be able to focus on himself so much,(love the thought of mr. conceded being our puppet) but then again he would think it was because AMERICA LOVES HIM, ugh, no Jessie can't be the one either

At first I thought it would be great to make Jessie do it and hope he had to do things that he didn't want to do.........but since he'd have an option not to do it, I would rather not see it happen at all.

lol bb so wanted to make us pay to vote

My thoughts exactly, Marty. But no one listens to either one of them anyway. The timing on this is pretty lame.

Vote Libra, then have her target Keesha and Ollie. She would be more tempted to do it than anyone else, especially with the guilt of running out on her kids to play on a game show for 3 months. Sheer genius. Hopefully Jessie will be the one to go and Keesha would have to crawl to Angie after the fallout.

i think keesha will win it

after the vote

I am voting as many times as I can for Libra, I want us all to be able to boss that bitch around and screw up her game as much as possible. I think she may jump at the chance for $20,000. Let's get her evicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived