• ollie
    • dan
    • jessie
    • jerry
    • memphis

started

i am hearing about this for one week

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...-News/800044112

you like the idea of playing puppet master while watching a highly motivated reality-TV contestant follow your every command, we've got some good news.

On tonight's episode of Big Brother 10, viewers will be given the chance to turn one of the house guests into the new America's Player, who must do our bidding in order to win up to $20,000 over one week. And of course, no one else in the house can catch on, or else the gig is up.

The popular twist was introduced two seasons ago with Eric, who won $40,000 over the course of the season and caused upheaval in the house with his unexpected votes and odd behavior.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brian last night in chat mention that their will be a twist of sort this season

I wonder if Brian is just saying that? Is he allowed to mention what could happen on BB even though he is out of the house?

ap starts tonight

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...-News/800044112

America's Player Is Back on Big Brother!

Big Brother 10 by Sonja Flemming/CBS

If you like the idea of playing puppet master while watching a highly motivated reality-TV contestant follow your every command, we've got some good news.

On tonight's episode of Big Brother 10, viewers will be given the chance to turn one of the house guests into the new America's Player, who must do our bidding in order to win up to $20,000 over one week. And of course, no one else in the house can catch on, or else the gig is up.

The popular twist was introduced two seasons ago with Eric, who won $40,000 over the course of the season and caused upheaval in the house with his unexpected votes and odd behavior.

I would love to see them vote out Angie then have America decide to bring her right back (like James was) and then have all 4 A/M/M/J go after the catty bitches. I'd love to see that happen this season and get rid of those immature girls. I would also love to see their faces when Angie would walk back in and say surprise!!!

Just a thought or wishful thinking.

poll added

dont vote angie please lol

So does America get to pick who they would want to do it?

Who would everyone like to be AP from in the house?

I am thinking someone that is stupid like April, Libra or Keesha. Might mess their game up and get them evicted.

Can you imagine Libra and then her being asked to have April or Keesha nominated for her to get $10,000

i love it

or ollie ask for april to be nom

The Houseguest with the most votes will be offered the chance to become America's Player for one week. If they accept, they will do America's bidding and will have the opportunity to win a total of $20,000. They will be asked to make moves that are both personal and strategic, from getting certain Houseguests nominated for eviction to convincing their fellow Houseguests to vote for who America wants out of the house. Most importantly, they can never tell anyone in the house that they are working on behalf of viewers and they need to be careful... because, just like their fellow Houseguests, they can be voted out at any time. Viewers will be able to vote on cbs.com or via text messaging from their mobile phone.

I wonder when the week starts. If we vote Keesha on Tuesday do we get to tell her not to get Angie evicted?

I want it to be someone that will break up the Mean Girls!

not Jerry, Dan, Renny. If it was Renny they would think she is just acting normal.

*grumble, grumble*

Some advanced notice would have been nice, so we could have added a bonus question about it in the Prediction Challenge.

Grrr, like Grodner things word will somehow get to the houseguests, or something? They could have told us a little earlier!

i think keesha will win

even if she doesnt win i think grodner will give it to her

why?

because she has an acting past and is a compulsive liar

We don't know any of the details yet...I'm wondering ...we vote tonight who AP will be ...then on Thursday we vote for what their 1st task will be. I'm sure it won't have any bearing on this weeks eviction...drats!

Anyway...most of the tasks were lame that AP did...stupid mustard on Jen's shirt...but if we get a chance to tell AP who to get nom'd or vote out...we should have AP be one of the mean girls just to create a wedge in their 3 some and split them up. I'm sure America won't think strategically though...and we'll vote for Jerry as AP and they'll have him sneak into bed with Libra or something equally ridiculous...:rolleyes:

Archived