Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who Is The Mole?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Have You Been Paying Attention? (40 member(s) have cast votes)

Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

1. Craig (13 votes [32.50%])

Percentage of vote: 32.50%

2. Nicole (9 votes [22.50%])

Percentage of vote: 22.50%

3. Mark (18 votes [45.00%])

Percentage of vote: 45.00%

Vote

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I believe so, Dont take my word though, cause I am often wrong.. (Well Not THAT often.)

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
scuba, in past seasons they have always had some kind of season retrospective & interviews with the players where they reveal what they did/didn't do while playing the game. I it is unlikely there will be a "Survivor" like reunion where everyone gets on a stage in front of a audience.

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i know we won't get the live reunion like survivor.........BUT i only see a 1 hour show for monday......they're gonna do two missions, a quiz, the reunion, and reveal in that time?!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
I saw on Bobby's myspace last Monday how he said the mole finale was in two weeks.. So, like in past seasons, there will be a regular episode this Monday, and then, instead of revealing it all, The episode will end with them taking the quiz, and the following Monday, all will be revealed and they'll have the reunion show with all the players,

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Lala, thats right.. I forget..

they take the quiz then its over... then had all of the 3 players in the a confessional looking room.. and they would say

Celebrity- http://www.youtube.c...feature=related (the winner had been revealed already, then the mole is revealed)

MOLE SEASON 1- http://www.youtube.c...feature=related (they had the first person sit down, and he told them that he lost.. then they had this guy sit down and tell him he won...)
Kathryn was such a GREAT mole..

MOLE SEASON 2 (COOLEST FINALE)-

Gosh, its so much fun watching the finale.. I knew the outcome of all of these, Yet I still found myself at the edge of my seat.. CANT WAIt!!

in season 2, Heather lost to Dorthy by 1 question.. and back then it was 20 questions not ten.. I could see it being a tie this year..

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
animated_bouncy.gif Is Mr. Sea hunt happy now!!

I see that the Grinchs came to their senses and turn avatars back on.

Iggs

Iggs

• Pip
  • 28 posts
I have not posted much, but read all the time. I was on ABC website and you can read the Mole's Journal. There is a page in there that says I'm Craig. Did anyone else see it. I thought Craig was the mole since week 3. That makes me think he is. sherlock.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
no way no way no way would Abc put that on the website..

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Igg write:
I have not posted much, but read all the time. I was on ABC website and you can read the Mole's Journal. There is a page in there that says I'm Craig. Did anyone else see it. I thought Craig was the mole since week 3. That makes me think he is. sherlock.gif

I read that too. I think on that same page where they says that Mark wins. sherlock.gif

rosebudmom

rosebudmom

• Pip
  • 952 posts
I can't wait until tonight's episode. It has been driving me crazy trying to figure out who the mole is. I still think Craig but now I am wondering about Mark. uuuggggghhhhh! they are driving me crazy with the suspense.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Well Rosie, you're going to have to wait yet another week to find out. They're not tell you anything this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users