Fuskie

Who Is The Mole?

Have You Been Paying Attention?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

• Craig
    • Nicole
    • Mark

I have to admit having the free pass in the final four has me wondering; just seems like it gives a single player huge advantage, unless of course that player happens to be THE MOLE!

What really ticks me off is that had all the episodes of the Mole saved on my TiVo, and I somehow deleted them. I was so ticked off, that I locked myself in closet for 10 hours yesterday. :animated_bouncy:

Don't forget, we don't know if the players really mean it when they say so and so is the mole. For all we know, producers ask them for a convincing argument that each of the other players could be the mole. And when they claim they are voting one way or focusing one way, they could very well be lying to us too.

Fuskie

Who notes there is no rule that only The Mole can lie and deceive...

mark is the mole

craig is the winner

nicole is the runner up

I'm still going with Craig- although I'm not feeling as confident about this anymore. Second guess is Nicole...

hey, are we getting a real finale with reunion special???

Clay told people he thought it was Nicole, he could have been trying to fool them.. Plus maybe he couldnt remember the small details about her on the quiz.

Those those who have Netflix or Blockbuster subscriptions you might want to check out the Joe Schmo Show. It is by the same producers as The Mole.

I still think Craig is the mole because of that one mission where one person was blindfolded and the other had a video camera and whatever the person blindfolded saw was the opposite of what they see and I didn't see Craig trying that much in the mission.

What really ticks me off is that had all the episodes of the Mole saved on my TiVo, and I somehow deleted them.

Hummmmmm . . . . . that seems like moleish behavior to me. Echo is the Mole.

Those those who have Netflix or Blockbuster subscriptions you might want to check out the Joe Schmo Show. It is by the same producers as The Mole.

I watched that series...I thought it was pretty funny...totally cheesy though...but I think it was supposed to have that spoof quality to it. Can't remember all the details but "Joe" was a pretty likable guy and a good sport about the whole thing in the end.

I don't notice similarities in the production style between the 2 series though...but I haven't been looking for them either.

anyone can be the mole at this point. but my guess is mark.

You could say that I am the mole, I often post under another account here that has a post count over 1200. Sometimes I even have conversations and arguments with myself. I have been doing it for over 2 years. :stirthepot:

Which one of the Evil forum Grinches turned off the avtar pictures?

i will ask AGAIN.......are we getting a full finale with reunion show?!

I believe so, Dont take my word though, cause I am often wrong.. (Well Not THAT often.)

scuba, in past seasons they have always had some kind of season retrospective & interviews with the players where they reveal what they did/didn't do while playing the game. I it is unlikely there will be a "Survivor" like reunion where everyone gets on a stage in front of a audience.

i know we won't get the live reunion like survivor.........BUT i only see a 1 hour show for monday......they're gonna do two missions, a quiz, the reunion, and reveal in that time?!

I saw on Bobby's myspace last Monday how he said the mole finale was in two weeks.. So, like in past seasons, there will be a regular episode this Monday, and then, instead of revealing it all, The episode will end with them taking the quiz, and the following Monday, all will be revealed and they'll have the reunion show with all the players,

Lala, thats right.. I forget..

they take the quiz then its over... then had all of the 3 players in the a confessional looking room.. and they would say

Celebrity- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKhzpKK1DMM...feature=related (the winner had been revealed already, then the mole is revealed)

MOLE SEASON 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDfNg3im2uM...feature=related (they had the first person sit down, and he told them that he lost.. then they had this guy sit down and tell him he won...)

Kathryn was such a GREAT mole..

MOLE SEASON 2 (COOLEST FINALE)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVGNrkMhfiI

Gosh, its so much fun watching the finale.. I knew the outcome of all of these, Yet I still found myself at the edge of my seat.. CANT WAIt!!

in season 2, Heather lost to Dorthy by 1 question.. and back then it was 20 questions not ten.. I could see it being a tie this year..

:animated_bouncy: Is Mr. Sea hunt happy now!!

I see that the Grinchs came to their senses and turn avatars back on.

I have not posted much, but read all the time. I was on ABC website and you can read the Mole's Journal. There is a page in there that says I'm Craig. Did anyone else see it. I thought Craig was the mole since week 3. That makes me think he is. :sherlock:

Igg write:

I have not posted much, but read all the time. I was on ABC website and you can read the Mole's Journal. There is a page in there that says I'm Craig. Did anyone else see it. I thought Craig was the mole since week 3. That makes me think he is.
:sherlock:

I read that too. I think on that same page where they says that Mark wins. :sherlock:

I can't wait until tonight's episode. It has been driving me crazy trying to figure out who the mole is. I still think Craig but now I am wondering about Mark. uuuggggghhhhh! they are driving me crazy with the suspense.