Followers 0
Fuskie

Who Is The Mole?

Have You Been Paying Attention?   40 members have voted

1. 1. Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

• Craig
    • Nicole
    • Mark

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum, our summer Mole is nearly done. So do you know who is The Mole?

We started out with 12 players, but after eight executions and a bribe, we are down to the final three. The Mole has felled Marcie, Liz and Allie. The mole has executed Bobby, Victoria Kristen. The Mole has done in Alex, Clay and finally Paul. Down to our final three, either Craig, Nicole or Mark, is The Mole. But who?

The Morty's Mole Poll indicates that 43.24% of you now think Craig is The Mole. Mark is running a strong second with 27.03% of the vote, with Paul, once not on anyone's radar, trailed in third at 18.92%. Just 10.81% of you thought think Nicole is The Mole. Now at $368,500k and only three choices left, how full with the prize pot get and how will the games be sabotaged? What clues are staring you right in the face? Who will be executed?

Who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The player with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole Poll contest!

And don't forget to post a reply with an explanation of your guess so you can be credited with identifying (or being fooled by) The Mole!

Fuskie

Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention or The Mole will get you too...

yup...still going with Craig!!!!!

Craig Mole,

Mark Looser

Nicole Winner

But I am voting for Nicole just because!!!!

This is what echo said about Nicole's low performance in last week's poll

"I love how Nichole only has three votes in this week poll... As Ripley said 'Have suddenly IQs dropped while I've been away!'"

I just hope it turns out Nicole isn't the mole so I can use this statement against you! :P:lol: j/k, (but I really hope it's not Nicole... because if it is, I'm going to go take an online IQ test)

1st episode - voted Craig

2nd episode - voted Kristen

3rd episode - voted Clay

4th episode - voted Kristen

5th episode - voted Mark - point in the game where I'm sticking with only one person until the final episode or until he's executed

6th episode - voted Mark

7th episode - voted Mark

8th episode - voted Mark

So this is the 8th episode, and the previews say, "10 weeks..." That means we still have two more weeks until we figure out who the mole is! :(

I'm glad Paul is out. His strategy could only bring him so far, and he's been saying that he's been voting Craig all this time.... and Craig said he has been voting Mark... am I the only one seeing this connection? Paul votes for Craig and leaves, Craig votes for Mark and stays, just saying. lol Mark seems to always be in the position where no one can pinpoint him as the mole, such as being a sniper tonight. He looked like he has had experience with that gun even though he says he doesn't have any. It's a shame that the paintball didn't break on Paul. He was probably more furious that he put money in the pot instead of losing chances of getting an exemption. :P

I think it is Nicole.. BUT i would be very happy if it was mark and Nicole won.. But i think its nicole..

I'm still going with Mark. I have to say I was disappointed to see Paul go tonight. He's worked hard this game and you can tell he truly loves the game...even if he was an @ss at times.

mole - mark (just wanted to do the opposite of rosebudmom since she is set on craig)

winner - nicole

I was hoping Paul was going to win.

I'm back full circle to where I started the season...thinking Mark is the mole.

Only reason why I don't think it is Craig...is that Paul said he thought Craig was the mole...so either Paul was wrong in thinking that and answered the quiz questions with Craig in mind...or maybe Craig is the mole...but Paul answered some of the questions wrong. I'm thinking he answered all with Craig in mind.

I still don't think that Nicole is the mole...she has been very obviously sabatoging so much...which is not mole behavior to be so obvious.

I still don't know though... :confused:

I wanted Paul to win...now I want Craig to win.

What I wonder about is at what point the remaining players lock in on the mole with near certiany (ie Nichole) and winning is really about getting the quiz answers correct in the fastest time. Hell, maybe for the past couple weeks the players have figured out whole is the mole, but keep that info to themselves. I remember in season #1, a couple guys figured out who was the mole before the game was over, for them the game switched to who was better at the quizes, not looking for the mole.

I am still staying with Craig (not only because I think he has messed up a lot of competitions and Mark has not but also because it annoys my daughter NashandNoah fan)

My vote is still for Craig. ;)

:pixiedust:

So if the Mole is Craig, Nicole wins. If the Mole is Nicole, Mark wins. If the Mole is Mark, who wins? Nicole because she will answer the question "is the mole male or female" correctly? Or does the Mole win if no one knows who he is?

After last week's episode my Molability radar was acting kind of funny and this week when I tried to turn it on, it just rattled and started smoking. I smacked it a couple of times and it turned on, but I'm suspicious of the results. Here they are anyway: (1 meaning definitely not the mole, 10 meaning definitely the mole)

Liz - Working at a bake sale in front of Wal-Mart. 1.1/10

Marcie - Vacationing in Aruba. 1.3/10

Alex - Re-tuning his Gibson, drinking. 1.7/10

Craig - Watching every move Mark makes. 1.5/10

Ali - Has thirty thousand chances to win Powerball. 1.2/10

Bobby - Winning a hot dog eating contest. 1.4/10

Mark - Spiking his hair. 9.5/10

Nicole - Regretting throwing so many challenges. 1.5/10

Clay - Getting an AI upgrade. 1.2/10

Kristen - Teaching kindergarten. 1.1/10

Paul - Punching goats at the petting zoo. 1.3/10

Victoria - Scuba. 1.7/10

Jon - Evil plotting. 6.3/10

Although I will scream if Nicole is actually the mole, she did do something last night that was very molish. She was actually convincing talking about Craig being the mole.

I do not like that Nicole has purposefully broken the challenge rules so many times just to penalize the group. But I hate that no one has called her on it.

Damn. I switched from Craig to Paul a couple weeks ago. Now I have to go back to my original choice, Craig.

I'm really sorry to see Paul go. I loved this guy. The show would not have been as fun to watch without him.

What I wonder about is at what point the remaining players lock in on the mole with near certiany (ie Nichole) and winning is really about getting the quiz answers correct in the fastest time. Hell, maybe for the past couple weeks the players have figured out whole is the mole, but keep that info to themselves. I remember in season #1, a couple guys figured out who was the mole before the game was over, for them the game switched to who was better at the quizes, not looking for the mole.

I suspect that the 2 remaining have locked in on who the mole is by now...and it's a matter of most correct answers. Ties in correct questions are broken by fastest time and Jon had previously announced when there had been a tie...he didn't do it this time so Paul had to have gotten the most questions wrong. I was thinking before that Paul was wrong in suspecting Craig as the mole...but now I'm thinking that maybe Paul did correctly suspect Craig as the mole...but just got the most questions wrong. A definite possibility...

Yes, players could correctly identify who is the mole before the game ends, but fail to pass the quiz 100% or take too long.

Nichole is the mole!

If by chance I am wrong, which is rare, then Craig is the mole.

My prediction is once everyone confesses, Craig will confess that he wasn't sick and he worked with the producers to fake him being rushed off. And Mark will confess the whole burning of the journals was also a setup that he knew was going to happen.

CajunBroiler wrote about me:

I just hope it turns out Nicole isn't the mole so I can use this statement against you!
:P:lol:
j/k, (but I really hope it's not Nicole... because if it is, I'm going to go take an online IQ test)

lol.... I guess we'll see that I am right. :animated_bouncy:

BTW, I am not cheating either, I'll conceed that there is a very slim chance it could be Craig. But, I am 98% confident that Nichole is the mole. Personally, the editors of the show made some minor edittng mistakes, that in my mind, gave it away. 1) I don't beleive the mole would form a serious aliance with anyone and trade info as Mark & Clay did throughout the game, thus Mark is not the mole. The mole might form a loose alliances several people, but not a single person.

The 10 people, thus far, who voted for Mark as the mole, you are sooooo wrong; you need take a couple secret agent classes at your local community college. :stirthepot:

Also, I agree 100% with Paul that a free pass (going to Mark) at this stage of the game TRULY SUCKED.

Why in the hell did the producers do that? Why not let them battle it out in the quiz! That is fair, that is right.

What puzzles me even more is that the producers decided to include his comment into the show. There is only 41-42 minutes per episode, and they have to whittle that down from a couple dozen hours of raw footeage. Hmmmm, it does make one wonder. :animated_bouncy:

Clay was hell bent on Nicole being the mole and he lost.

I was thinking back to last night's show though, and how Paul all along was saying it was Craig, but in the interview afterwards he brought up thinking about Mark's immunity last minute. Maybe Mark's immunity got in his head and he ended up changing his answers from Craig being the Mole, to Mark being the mole...and that's why he lost? That could also be why he added that he now knew who the mole had to be?

idk..can someone please call Paul so we can ask him :)

The 10 people, thus far, who voted for Mark as the mole, you are sooooo wrong; you need take a couple secret agent classes at your local community college

:lol2:

count me as one that needs community college then....6 years of University wasn't enough for me I guess...;)

Actually though...I seriously got stumped on this season and gave up sleuthing mid way through. (Big Brother got in my way...)

So many of the players sabotaged challenges...Nicole was too obviously sabotaging...I couldn't make heads or tails of the clues...yup...I gave up. I will enjoy seeing the final episode when they run through the mole's activities...

:)