July 27/28 - Live Feed Updates

11:00 BBT

Outdoor Memphis and Angie are playing pool.....they are talking about how Jeese talks saying "America's going to say what in the hell did he just say".....

they are not really talking...just playing and laughing at their pool skills

In the sauna room Olie and DAn pretending to be clients for his business and where Ollie works...."what the hell are you selling" Michele asks and explains they are "portable dance floor" and MIchele asks Ollie if he "busts out a move" to his perspective clients....Michele "How did you get into that.......do you make money"...Ollie says its something he's not doing it the rest of his life..he wants to coach and teach school..."but I'm greedy" and likes the money.....Jeese saing he wouldn't like it saying he saved 10 grand and blew it all on his "car and my bike"

talking about jobs and education....Michele telling she wants to pay off her parents mortage if she win,,Jesse goes on about his parents make less then $40K/year and he's there "standing up for himself" and gets a confirmation Ollie will not vote him out....and thanks Ollie I'm glad "you do respect me" and warns him other people view his actions "as something else"....they go on talking about the "game" and respect..

Dan has joined Libra and crew with Memphis and Angie talking at the table about the quirks their childhood teachers and asks Dan how he handles question from his students.......Libra asks how he insubordinate students and Dan says he "call them out" right away....Dan says alot of the kids say "he needs to lighten up" because says since he so close in age he needs to keep that seriouness.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:24 BBT

Michele saying "it doesn't make sense " that they won the beer and don't get ......Michele saying "I bring all the bitches to the scene"..that's why she hangs out with all guys who tell her "to call her friends"..Ollie says when Jesse gets back to Iowa to call him and he'll drive 3hrs to see him..

Michele going out on being "dressed in white" party before "Labor Day" and she looked like "An Angel" and smokin..

Jesse starts in about Libra with Ollie...not letting her bring down his game.....Michele saying it shouldn't be like that being told what to do..a game is a game..

Ollie takes his chance and leaves..they immediately starts whispering...pretty much inaudible...they are going back overtheir names "scarecrow" Nasty" "leech"..they are saying they are good...because they have Ollie and Dan's vote...

They get up to "clean up" and find they others immating each other Reeney doing Michele and Jerry......now she is doing April they are laughing hysterically....Memphis is the next impression and Reeney fetches his "brim hat"...Memphis "Oh God" and does him as yelling....She gonna try Ollie and does a strut.........next Angie and says "you want me to make chicken strips...are you a man"....Does a flexin pose in homage of Jesse...Does..Michele again..[that was entertaining..she has facial expressions down she may do well in a morphamatic comp]

11;50 BBT

They all thank Reeney for the entertainment....Michele asks for an encore of the one's she missed......Reeney obliges..

"that was some good shit" Michele tells Reeney...

Now Libra and April Keesha laughing about the last part of Libra's Angie immataion about "you're not a man"..

Outside Jerry is "Fathertime"..Dan..when from twat to "leech"...April is "scarecow" .....Libra is "nasty"......Michele shares with Angie memphis and Jesse..

Angie talking about asking Angie about the hat and Jesse waves to LIbra who's looking out the window and mouths "you are going bye bye"

Libra saw it and repeats to the girls...April saying "this is all out war"...Keesha saying "she needs to go..they are up to something" "what is it"..their feathers are definitely ruffled

Libra saying "I've got thick skin" Keesha calling them cocky and arrogant to her girls...Keesha is making a point to keep the vote the same even though she doesn't "like the personal attacks' and Libra blames it on being "22"

Outside they're laughing about it..

Libra saying "he can't come in and say it" Libra repeats it to Ollie "I swear on my children" and April is saying they didn't like Reeneys impression...the girls going over why Reeney asks her "why are you wearing that hat" with Memphis telling Keesha "well that sweatshirt reminds me of Steven" and are accusing them of low blows...

Libra says they should have never told him he's a pawn and is getting cocky..

Libra keeps going on "I saw it in the window"

12:04 BBT

Libra goes through it for Reeney ...earlier saying when she's HOH she'll be classy..

They are still laughing about the Angie immitation......saying "some people can't take a joke"

Libra say ""he knows if I win it he's going up" about Jesse....and Libra starting to get ticked...going on about Jesse will blame other people about "going up"

April saying we need "to "put him in his place" Ollie saying they should tell him that they changed their mind..Libra says or send him out with his bag..Ollie says no because they all promised he'll stay...

All 4 feeds on Libra brewing from the "Bye Bye" incident...

Libra trying to spin if they don't get HOH she'll just wash her clothes and pack..."what's the worst" I celebrate my birthda at home...April saying "he disgusts me" and she never has been so disgusted by someone..

Keesha making fun of his height and Libra says he has "Napoleonic complex"

Now Keesha says "america hates him"....[they are so pissed..too funny]

12:15 BBT

Reeney is saying thet "he'll get booed" when he walks out...

Reeney saying he really thinks he loved and "he's been repectful"...

Libra all wound up "he is so confident baby"...Reeney saying "he's gonna se when you leave this house"

Keesha saying that she might talk to Jesse and say people "want to change their votes" to calm down but they all say he will go off instead..

Reeney doing Jeese immitations [isn't funny since its really not being done in fun but bitterness]

Now they are mad because of the "you're wearing Steven sweatshirt" retort when they asked Angie about wearing Brian's house..

Libra called to DR...

The rest head into the Living Room with Ollie and Dan...telling them they call her "Radar" because her hearing is so good...

Outside they are trying to assemble a puppet show but Memphis says they can't do it now since they are all up

Michele saying "i have to bite my tongue thirty times a day"

Memphis laughing about Libra saying her friends test about Black People having denser muscle and thats "why they sink" that's why you don't see bacl swimmers in the olypics..

Michele's "that so fucked up to say that"...memphis saying it was ridiculous "Its like saying I can't jump because I'm white"

Michele saying "why are you a bad mom" "why are you sexists" "why do you hate people" are the questions she'll get..

Angie wants to leave "the hat" and wear it after she goes "to piss them off"..Angie knew the instant she put the hat on "the truce would be over"

12:33 BBT

Michele still perplexed why the "got the pigs feet" but not the beer..

They are making fun of Libra contaminating the hot tub....and her black crusty panties she dropped..

Jeese "if we didn't have an enemy we wouldn't have a game" Angie "we wouldn't be having fun"

Memphis saying "I want a twist"

talking about the twist will be weapons dropped on the ground and go after each other...

Jesse saying "oh man I was doing so good" behaving and smiling at Jerry when he walked by..

Now they are making fun of Jerry saying "I'm lonely"...him not washing his hand...calling him "shit hand man"..calling it "uterly disgusting"

Michele saying he gets the soap at the sink uses it to wash his body and then put it back when he's finished..Memphis "I did not know that" Angie "Oh God I have old balls on my hand"

Jeese called to Dr...

12:44 BBT

Angie wants to make there lives miserable the "next three days" Michele says she should wear that hat , sleep in that hat shower in that hat... Michele wishes she would have been there for "the sweatshirt comment" Memphis said Keesha and Co. didn't think it was funny..

Michele says she may use the hat "as my crown" if she won HOH...[lol]

Michele says she gonna run up to Jesse and "straddle his face"

Michele says April said waiting for POV..April said when they made the video she said she'll lie, cheat have sex and do anything to "win this game"

Laughing about jesse "doing so good today"

12: 54 BBT

Michele continues making fun of Libra...

Angie "America is gonna hate us" Michele says they are probably rooting for us because we're 'the underdog group"

The banner said "we love Libra something something Stephen" according to Memphis..Michele didn't really see it...

Michele says the producer says "get the fuck in now"......yelling...brief FOTH

Angie saying "they have the worst memory" memphis saying "they say so much bullshit" that they don't know the truth from reality..especially Libra...

Michele still ragging on Libra about approaching her about other people...

Memphis saying "she's going freak" if she's on the block...Michele adss and if "she's on slop"..Memphis says and the POV is "50 days on slop" that it would be worth to keep her just to see it.. saying "she'll lose her shit"...also Angie says if "they cut her winnings"..like Jen in BB8...

1:07 BBT

Memphis telling Angie that Jesse is digging himself a hole.....Memphis believes the votes are there for her to stay...saying she could have easily fipped her shit but "thought ahead" ...

Angie says "I never thought in a millions tears" she could hate people in such a short period of time...

Michele comes out saying Libra first husband use to cheat on her and girls would call and ask her "how does my twat twat taste"......

Angie still pissed about the comment about "taking over the kitchen" saying she just use to help when Reeney cooked by doing the dishes...

Angie saying she didn't want an impression because they don't know her or around her "well enough" to do it.

Michele saying Jeese first impression of her was a "big bitch" and look now he likes her "and hating everyone else"

Angie "can you imagine if Reeney got HOH the first week." Michele saying she would have put people up because "I don't like your shirt"

talking about Jerry getting 4 HOH votes the first night Reeney getting 3 and brief FOTH

Michele still compaining about the booze they won and don't get...

1:22 BBT

Playing games...

Who would win in a fight between

Libra and Reeney...winner Reeney

Keesha and Aprill......winner to close to call Memphis says "it would be a good fight"

Olllie and April..winner April "for sure"

Anie and April..winner Anie

Reeney and Jerry ..winner Reeney "I think Reeney would take him out"

Dan and Ollie..Winner Michele says "they would beat each other with their bibles"

Angie "how funny Jesse's still not out of the diary"

Jeese's out and Memphis is called in..

Michele making fun of figuring out the house...

Jesse "do you know its 1:30"....saying he walked by April and she ignored him and tried listening outside DR door..said he walked by Libra just did snooty look .Michele "everytime I see her I want to shit"

Michele goes over the Libra story and we get FOTH {see previous post what was said}

1:32 BBT

Outside on all four feeds Jesse Libra and Angie making fun of the others..

1:45 BBT Libra still complaining about jesse.

{Today was a calm day with Jeese being on his best behavior trying to get votes for himself to stay..Angie went around making peace with all the other people so that she could enjoy her last few days in the house without stress and awkwardness.....Michele and Angie had a heart to heart and admitted to Angie that not using the PoV last week was "the biggest mistake" she ever made and had she not made that fateful error both her and Jesse would be safe now......Tonights feed started with the house pretty calm with Jesse confronting Ollie for his vote and Ollie confirmed he would get his vote to stay...Dan seemed to move more solidly with Keesha when Keesha told him Angie tried to get him nominated.....the group got together and Reeney did impressions of the HG and ended with one of Angie that insulted Angie saying her "chicken strips" are just for men....Afterward while Keesha and Libra Reeney and April were laughing about it Libra stuck her face to the window to see what the others were doing outside only to see Jesse mouth "you are going bye bye" complete with waves to Libra which infuriated the girls especially Libra as being cocky, arrogant and disprespectful...Keesha held firm that Angie had to go......will the vote flip?.....seems like the ball is starting to roll albeit very little as that basically ruined their night and all they talked about....well I'm out til tomorrow..night all}

10:55 AM BBT: I sit behind the feeds and I see the houseguests finally woke up. Renny is in the kitchen talking to Jerry. Just general chit chat. Jerry starts whistling then goes to the fridge. Libra wallks through to the BY and Angie walks into the kitchen and fixes herself a cup of coffee. The camera man zooms in on her tattoo. No talking is going on... Dan walks in the kitchen and has lost something. Angie says she wants to make pancakes but they have bo eggs. Just general chit chat and not that much of it...

11:00AM BBT: Memphis is in the bedroom getting dressed while Michelle and Jessie are talking about his feet. He says one is sore and Michelle is offering to use her foot scrub on them and give him her pumice stone.

Jessie starts talking about people

11:20 AM BBT: Libra, Ollie and April are working out in the BY. Keesha is called to the DR. Ollie is having the girls bechpress the bar. Libra does 9 and Ollie calls her strong. Libra tells Ollie that she can squat 290 pounds. Libra is told to put her microphone on. She leaves into the house. (April went in the house at some point too...) The camera switches to Angie cleaning the outside patio, and Memphis is watching (probably her chest... lol) Memphis says that he will miss the couch and will have to purchase one. Angie said that he is lucky that he lives in Califoria. He wonders if his landlord would allow him to put one on his roof. (His roof is like a community patio apparently...)

11:45 AM BBT: Jesse called Jerry father time. April Ollie and Libra are outside talking about keeping Angie! ( I hope so!) They are going to go to Keesha and get the okay from her. they are saying Jesse is the bigger threat. Also they are saying that America is probably calling them stupid because Jesse cant win the POV and take himself off now... They finish running and dan is in the pool savinga wet bee...

12:20PM BBT: Memphis and Angie are on the BY couch, general chit chat.

The pool crew (Keesha, Libra, Jerry, Renny, April and Ollie) are chatting too. No game talk that I can hear.

1:30pm bbt: Libra, Keesha, Jerry, Dan and April are outside talking about housing.

While Memphis and Angie are in the kitchen. She's cooking something (not sure what). Renny was in there too. No game conversation going on at all.

1:50PM BBT: Libra thinks the HoH is going to be easy for Jessie, Michelle and Memphis this Wednesday (Ollie and Angie have both mentioned Thursday so maybe it

Archived