Dan & Renny - Is It Love???

LSUgurl

Am I the only one who is getting this vibe -- Dan is TOTALLY crushing on Renny??!!!! It seems like he REALLY likes her!!! Like major crush - it's sooooo funny! He is always staring at her, or sitting near her, or giving her compliments, etc..... etc.....

The other night we were talking about it - and then he actually asked Renny if she would consider a "Mrs. Robinson" type showmance with someone!!!!!!!! I almost fell out.

Does anyone else think this - I know I cannot be the only one who sees it!!!

I don't see it...but thanks for the :lol2:

The thought never crossed my mind either

OK OK - but at least be on the lookout for it - and if any of you see it too - come back here and let me know I'm not nuts!!! LOL

Yeah, he says he has a gf - but does he?? How do we know?? LOL

I don't know, I just totally see it ---

UH, Yeah, Jessie is a tool!!!!!!

I'm not dissing Dan - frankly, I think it's kinda sweet and I personally think Renny is really pretty ( and any girl sporting her LSU colors is a vote from me) but I know I'm not nuts - he is crushing on her!!!!!

I'm not dissing Dan - frankly, I think it's kinda sweet and I personally think Renny is really pretty ( and any girl sporting her LSU colors is a vote from me) but I know I'm not nuts - he is crushing on her!!!!!

Ummm...Monica might be a 53 y/o Southern woman.

Does anyone know how old Monica is...heck, she may be an older woman and LSU you could be right.

It could be strategy, but I don't think so, I think he is crushing, but tries to hide it!!! It's cute though - it's kind of sweet. So, I know what you guys are gonna be doing now every time you watch............. you'll be glued to Dan!!! LOL

Seriously though, I want to know if anyone else sees it!

OHHH wait - I think he was sincere too - I do NOT think he's playing at all. He seems like he's really nice and genuine. I"m not at all bashing him, I just think he has a crush on Renny and wanted to see if anyone else thought that or sees it!!!

I like Dan - he's a riot!!!

I knew you like Dan. I didn't mean to imply you didn't. He's a great guy and he does really like Renny.

In my opinion, why the heck shouldn't he have a little crush on her? I mean, she's a very nice looking lady period, and for her age, she's really got it going on... I say "More power to ya Dan!!!"

Archived