July 25 - Live Feed Updates

Angie and Keesha both saying that Steven both told them to talk to each other. Keesha is saying she tried to be completely loyal and didn't want to backstab. Keesha feels she can bring her personality into the house and still play the game. Keesha says she respects Angie for not going around lying in people's ears, she had to put two people up. Keesha is saying that Jessie is strongminded and didn't need to listen to the 8. Angie is saying she would rather Keesha use POV on Jessie rather than her, because she would rather not live with Libra. Keesha gets a kick out of this and laughs. Keesha said she won't tell anything about their conversation and make up some bullshit if they ask.

Keesha saying she told Libra she is burying herself and that Libra buries herself more. Angie saying she won't be sad and down and out about being nominated and possibly evicted. Angie heard Libra say, "I don't know why she's happy." Angie says she is an observant person and not a suckup. Keesha saying she is not a suckup either. Angie is saying she glad to talked to Keesha. There is talk about Libra and what Keesha and Angie have heard from her.

Angie says she felt April and Libra were always whispering. Keesha saying everyone feels the tension surrounding Libra and feels she is burying herself. Keesha mentions Libra complaining to Memphis about the hot water in the kitchen, and Angie says that is one of her pet peeves, people complaining. Angie says she has no hard feelings and says she was never gunning for Keesha. They're bonding on how the plan changed right now.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:30 - 6:55 pm BBT. Angie follows Keesha up to HOH. Keesha says her HOH doorbell has been ringing around the clock. Angie says, "The main reason I want to talk to you if that you thought I was targetting you, and that is so far from the truth. I wanted Libra and April as I think they are gunning for me. 2 wks in row my friends left the house."

Keesha says it's nothing personal, she doesn't like being HOH. It was so hard. She doesn't have people in the house who are her enemy. She has no idea what she was going to do. But Angie was the 1 person who never came to her.

Angie says if she ends up staying, she won't target Keesha because they have a connection with Steven. She only tried to get Keesha to vote for Brian because she felt such a strong friendship. She felt like an outcast. Angie says she wasn't in on the decision to put Steven up. Keesha says others say she was. Keesha says she guesses neither of them was. They are bonding, as both were targetted for being friends with Steven. Angie says she wouldn't help Steven because of everything that happened with Brian. Keesha says she has never has a 1 on 1 with Angie, so she has to go by what she hears from the house. Keesha says Jessie never told her about putting Steven up, plus he said she was a target because of her friendship with Steven. Keesha warns Angie to beware of Michelle. That Michelle will throw her under the bus. Michelle told Keesha that she wasn't in an alliance with Angie and Keesha knows that's a lie. She's not stupid.

Angie says she has no one in the house. Keesha says she knows Angie has Memphis. Keesha says Angie is good at this game, out of all the girls, Angie scares her the most. A strong player. Angie appreciates that and takes it as a compliment. Angie says she doesn't hang out with Keesha because it would only cause drama. Keesha is glad they finally got to talk. Angie says she took to heart what Steven said, that Keesha and Angie should talk to each other. Keesha says she tries to be extemely loyal, not back stabbing. She knows Angie is like that too. She never tell lies etc so Keesha respects her for that. That's why nominating her was nothing personal. Jessie is very strong minded and everyone knows it, and he had a choice. Angie says if Keesha decides to use the PoV, Angie would rather Keesha use it on Jessie because she couldn't stand to live in the house with Libra another week. Keesha laughs. Angie says Keesha can tell April and Libra that if she wants. Keesha agrees Libra is annoying.

Angie says 1 of the last straws is that Libra waits outside the HOH door when someone is there talking to Keesha. Angie says she is very observant, and she doesn't kiss anybones butt. Keesha doesn't kiss anyones butt either. They are glad they got to talk to each other. Keesha is glad Angie came to talk. More Libra bashing. Angie says the whole reason for coming to talk to her was to make sure Keesha knew Angie wasn't gunning for her. They agree is sucks that Steven is gone. They both regret not giving Steven a vote.

Angie is starting to cry now, talking about Steven and how people are getting fed up with Libra. Keesha is saying she thought the entire time that Angie backstabbed her. Keesha and Angie say they were on the same page on that point and they walk out the HOH room, and go back downstairs. All four feeds in the backyard with many of the houseguests out there including Ollie, Memphis, Jerry, Michelle, Angie, and some people on the couch.

7:00 pm BBT. Angie is crying. Whatever Keesha decides to do or not do, Angie will understand. Keesha appreciates that Angie told her about her feelings about Steven. Angie regrets not talking to Keesha when

Steven was still here. Both head down to the kitchen. Looks like it's almost dinner time!

7:45 PM BBT All 4 feeds on Jessie and Michelle laying in bed in the 80s room. They are good at whispering but it appears they are discussing ways to talk to Keesha about using the veto on Jessie. (If I am hearing correctly-with volume at max-it seems they may be considering offering someone ?Keesha? into their alliance since they won't be able to get Renny or Jerry.)

Michelle is shook up and says she wants to go drown herself in the jacuzzi. I think (whispering) they are bashing Keesha for complaining about Libra and not liking her, but not willing to do anything about it. Michelle "I don't like anybody right now, they all think their *stuff* doesn't stink."

7:56 PM BBT Jessie to Michelle in a whisper "we didn't win POV, Keesha did. She's the one we need to work on. If we can't get her to put up Keesha you might as well kiss my *fanny* goodbye. These people aren't stupid".

8:00 PM BBT BB: "DAN NO CLIMBING". We don't get to see the climbing because all 4 feeds still on Jessie and Michelle's whisper session. Jessie is not optimistic about Keesha using the veto because she gave everyone her word she wouldn't put them up. Michelle says she may now that she has learned that Libra is the one that wanted Steven out.

8:05 PM BBT Jessie "It's Libra, April, Ollie and Keesha...those 4 are 1" Michelle "No, it's Keesha and April. It's April and Libra. It's April and Ollie. It's Ollie and Libra" (Implying the group of 4 is not as strong as Jessie fears). Memphis walks in. They are trying to figure out what happened in HoH when Angie and Keesha met alone for 45 minutes. It seems that they want Memphis to talk Keesha again. Jessie is stressing to Memphis that he needs to emphasize that Jessie is being punished for getting Steven out when it was Libra's idea. He wants him to stress that Libra has directly lied to her (so she is justified in backdooring Libra).

8:10 PM BBT Memphis leaves, waiting for his opportunity to get to Keesha again. 4 feeds stay on Jessie/Michelle

Jessie "we have our backs against a wall." Michelle "that's when we fight the hardest" Michelle then talks about how Janelle was constantly against the wall and she kept winning and saving herself. She is basically saying they need to be like Janelle and keep their heads in the game and soldier on.

8:20 PM BBT Jessie gets Keesha to meet with him in the HoH room. Jessie says he was in her shoes last week and did what the house wanted and now he is the pawn. Keesha tells him that he has nothing to worry about because they are going to vote the way she wants. Jessie tells her that she should worry that her push to get Angie out may make it seem they Jessie and Keesha are working together. (Like using the POV on him wouldn't be any different if that argument held any weight).

Keesha says she gave Libra her word and her word is all she has. Jessie reminds her that Libra outright lied to her face so how good can her word be. He emphasizes that Libra is the one causing all the trouble. He reminds her that she pulled Steven's name out of the bag together for POV and that he is the one that told her not to trust Libra. Jessie tells her that he did nothing wrong and he will never feel safe. Keesha wants to hear word for word how it came to be that Libra and April pushed for Steven leaving.

8:30 PM BBT Jessie is telling her that when he was HoH he mentioned following the plan and everyone said no. He says that is was April and Libra that said "no, Steven is the stronger competitor". Keesha says she can see Libra coming a mile away and that she gave her word and she is a loyal person. Jessie "do you want to get far in the game or win the game. They are going to cut you off. Whatever they tell you, they are telling you what you want to hear". "You can might a wrong right right here" (Jessie's words not mine). Keesha "I gave me word. I don't want you to suffer. I understand. I'm going to fight to keep you". Jessie asks her what will happen in 3 weeks when Libra puts her up. Keesha admits she may end up going home.

8:37 PM BBT Jessie tells Keesha that Libra singlehandedly got out her best friend and Jessie only did as the house wanted. Keesha tells him that Libra is blindsiding her and Jessie tells her that she will. Jessie is telling him that she is going forward with the alliance of 4 and she can't trust the other 3 when she can go with 4 that she can trust because they have never lied to her. He tells her that the alliance will be down to 3 and she will still be in good with April and can say she had no choice but to put Libra up because of Libra's lies. "How many times are you going to get hosed by her?" "You being honest has nothing to do with it anymore. That's not on trial. You putting her up is not going back on your word."

8:42 PM BBT Jessie continues to tell Keesha that Libra is using her to do her dirtywork. Keesha says she doesn't trust her but she needs to think and she gave her word. "All she does is degrade you behind your back. She calls you a floater to your face. She's been hosing you since Sunday. And you keep carrying her on your back." "She's probably lost 12 lbs going up and down those stairs this week. The ones that are scared are the ones that keep coming back up here (Uhm, unlike Jessie of course) Jessie "You can make a wrong right. I am honestly throwing my arms up in the air. I shouldn't be here because of Libra and they swore to me that they had my back."

8:46 PM BBT Keesha says she is listening to every word he says and that she just needs time to think about it. "I know she's a ****ing backstabber". Jessie reminds her that you don't fight with somone you are in an alliance with. Keesha keeps stressing that when she gives her word, they are golden. Jessie "you made all these promises to people but who are you going to trust in the end. You can trust me." "I go by actions and those actions are all you can trust". Keesha says she knows what he is saying and that she hasn't made a decision yet. Keesha says she will talk to him again but she is not ready to make a decision yet.

8:50 PM BBT Jessie is repeating the same argument over and over just worded a little bit different. Keesha says she did assume Jessie may target her since she put him on the block but he says if she takes him off the block...............

He tells her that she has the control. She has the power. He says there is no way she can convince him that he is safe. He says she would so much safer in the house if she gets rid of the one person that she knows lied to her. He says Libra degraded her again today with her coming in second comments. Jessie says I can guarantee you that if I wins HoH, and I will, I will not come after her.

8:55 PM BBT Keesha tells Jessie how much she likes him and is comfortable talking to him. He can come talk to her anytime. He tells her that is because he is an honest person. He reiterates that he did nothing wrong and he will not feel safe. He says "you are fighting because of your word and that isn't an issue with this. She has kicked your word all over this house." "If you need people, security, promises, my word, you know you have it for certain. If you have a 4 person alliance going into next week you have it. You will have the numbers. You only need 4." "I have done nothing to deserve this.

Keesha quotes Libra: I don't know why my names out there. Keesha: because you throw everybody under the bus.

Jessie is mentioning the lieing again. What would her family think of Libra if she brought her home. Keesha says that is a very good point and that Libra is the most two faced person in the house. Jessie "don't think your word isn't any good. That will not come out of this. It will be viewed as you righting a wrong.

9:00 PM BBT More of the same between Jessie and Keesha.

9:05 PM BBT April has come up to HoH for just a moment but then leaves so Jessie resumes the same argument again. Keesha asks that they not talk about it for a while. She says she is not after him and was never after him. (He is not honoring that wish to not talk about it for a while so she has to ask him again) After this second request they head out of HoH room together.

I'm out to watch Showtime.

9:10BBT

Looks like they have alcohol.

Keesha just asked April and Reeny to come up to hoh. In hoh room, Keesha says she asked them up because they are the two that she trusts more than anyone else in the house. She says she doesn't trust Libra. She's (Libra) always disrepecting her nad everyone sees it. Keesha says she is not going to go back on her word. Jesse can talk to her till he's blue in the face but she won't got back on her word. Keesha says she is not going ot put Libra up because she gave her word. She is not going to put anyone up that she has given her word too.

Keesha says she wants them to know this because this game is going to get dirty. Keesha say everyone wants Libra up. She says Libra does try to make her look like an ass and this could be a mistake but she gave her word. Keesha says to April she needs to ask her something for her own personal knowledge if when Libra was up there with the group and suggested Steven was coming after the group (meaning Keesha's group), was Keesha name ever included in the convo about Keesha coming after them.

April says no. She was so lost. April says she didn't hear Jesse or anybody saying anything, just that they wanted to put Steven up. Aprils says they said if steven goes up he needs to be voted out. Keesha asks April if Libra was the one that suggested Steven be put up. April says she doesn't know. April says Libra tell her everything and never said that to her. April says Jesse is just trying to save his ass right now.

Now they are all Jesse bashing (same things being said as earlier)

9:22 BBT

Jerry now in HoH, offering for someone to split a beer with him. They all say no thanks.

Keesha ask Jerry if Michelle is in his ear, he says yes, but it's not going to change anything.

April says Jesse is becoming a bigger threat than Angie right now because he is willing to throw anyone under the bus right now. April says when Angie came up here (HOH), she wasn't trying to throw anyone under the bus, and Angie even said don't use the veto on me. April says Jesse is just digging himself.

Keesha says she still wants Angie gone. She confirms with everyone that they will still vote Angie out, of course they all say yes, if that is waht Keesha wants. Keesha says Jesse will hang himself.

Keesha telling them about her convo with Angie earlier. Saying she tried to use the Steven card with her and she is not stupid. Jerry says when Angie and Memphis put those things on their wrists earlier that was a shot at Keesha(I assume something from the POV) and Keesha says that is why Angie is leaving

Back to Michelle, Jesse,Memphis and Angie bashing.

9:33 BBT Keesha, April, Renny and Jerry in hoh still bashing the other hgs. ( I would type it but it's the same things they have been saying for two days)

Michelle in sauna. Jesse in the massage chair

Libra now in HOH saying she has been in DR forever.

9:39 BBT

General convo in HOH, no game talk

Libra asking if the loetard will bleed (I think she means if she washes it)

April says she has to give Ollie a backrub later because she lost the basketball game. Keesha says "you gonna pop some pimples?" April shakes her head yes and says she loves it and Keesha says she does too ( these are some nasty girls)

back to hg bashing

(gotta step away for a few minutes)

9:49 BBT

Jerry left HOH. Don't see Renny either.

Keesha,April, Libra in HOH talking about food.

Now talking about Jesse...again

Saying he is scared. Keesha telling Libra he wants her gone. Talking about the house changing every minute. Keesha back to Jesse not talking responsibility for Steven.

Renny comes back up with drinks

9:53 BBT

A,L,R,K in hoh

Libra says at least Angie came up to talk to Keesha...finally and didn't throw other people under the bus like Jesse, and Angie said not to use it on her and Jesse was like use it on me.

(they are talking over each other so I can't tell who is saying what) April (I think) calls Angie a black widow and says Angie's like ooh don't put me up (she is doing a whiney voice) (couldn't understand what April said next) Libra says did Angie say that. Keesha says Angie said no don't use the POV on me,use it on Jesse. Libra ask who did Angie want to go up, Keesha immed. responds, didn't tell me who, then proceeds to say she told Angie she needs to be careful of her teammate she has going on (meaning Jesse,I think)

Keesha thinks Angie telling her not to use the POV on her was a strategy thing for her. April says "Oh yeah, as soon as you said I was like I knew it was, I knew it was, she is playing the whole Jesse is the bigger threat" April says that by Angie saying take Jesse down, it makes you think that Jesse is the bigger threat and then all the focus would be off Angie and on Jesse. They all say Angie is trying to use reverse pyschology on them. Keesha said it won't work on her.

They say that Angie has been all nice to them today and Libra says that she still hasn't spoken to her but she did open th edoor for her today when she was bringing beer from the storage room and getting the ear wax removal kit. She says that Angie/Memphis was in the storage room and they didn't think that she could hear them (she puts her finger to her head as though she figured something out and gave a goofy grin) then says " I didn't hear what they said BUT I was in the room" Keesha interrupts and says they were probably making out. Libra says she doesn't know what they were doing but...(they start talking over one another can't hear)

Libra contiunes with her story. M/A were in the storage room a good 3 minutes before she came in. Keesha says he totally has some kind of connection with Angie though. Renny interupts with "maybe they are the twist" someone (keesha maybe) says "oh my gosh" (they said it softly) April says maybe that is his girlfriend. Libra says, well they are both from Florida gators/seminole. Aprils says she thinks he would be trying a little bit harder son't you. Keesha says he was trying. April say oh.

9:56 BBT

Girls still in hoh discussing whether A/M are a couple.

Ollie laying down and Jerry standing over his bed talking to him (came in mid-convo)

Jerry said they are going with the same plan, but they have to stick together. Tells Ollie to watch Dan, he chatting with the enemy. Ollie says he thinks Dan is ok but will watch him. Jerry says they wiill talk later...then says (something about the girls, they are talking too low) Ollie and Jerry are saying it's us to the end. Ollie just says to Jerry that he can't go against April. Jerry says he understands that and walks away. Walks across the room and walks back to Ollie and says if you ever want to talk to me, just give me the x factor (crossing his arms to make an X-same thing he told Brian in the beginning) then walks away again

10:57 BBT

Libta talking to her crew of Keesha Jerry in the sauna room..Dan walks by and they wonder who it was..He comes in asking what's going on "you guys alright" they all say they are tired...yawning and Dan tells the hot tub is hot and Keesha and Reeney go up to "take a bath" their clutch breaks up...

Outdoors Michele saying "we need to win next week"...Jesse wonders why Keesha Reena Jerry walked into "my room"..Memphis suggest he go in and make them fee uncorfortable....

Michele saying she could "care less about them" and "they all suck"

Libra comes out to fetch her clothes and dicusses who laindry is whos with Jesse

Jesse "I want some haterade"..

Dan at the hot tub saying "its really hot" and says it takes a while to get use too. Memphis says "it blows me away" as Keesha and April follow her to HOH...Michele saying "poor thing I feel bad for her" about getting no alone time "maybe she needs to take a dump or something"

Dan trying to remove "scum" out of the hot tub while Jesse says that its "from the jets'

Angie "lets do this, as soon as the all come out lets all walk inside"

Michele and Jesse mocking "Project Runway" laughing..

Michele says 'i got agreat top 10 list this week" and Jesse says "I don't want to hear it" Michele ok ...

Jesse talking about "the goose egg" on the back of his head talking about HOH and the water being cold and "compost" and "worms" memphis saying "we're going to look like idiots" saying "I can't hear shit" and everytime they open their eyes water would go in..

Memphis saying Jerry "was dumping shit on me ...you mother fucker"...Angie asked it the worms were alive..Micheles says yes "maybe they died on impact" after Jesse and Angie says theirs wern't moving.

Upstairs in HOH Libra April and Keesha are in the tub together with bubbles..while Reeney watches in a chair {guess she couldn't fit}

10:05pm BBT

Girls still talking in hoh room.

Discussing who they would put up. Keesha ask Libra she didn't give a straight answer. April says Memphis/Jesse. Keesha says that's who she would put up. Talking about Memphis and how tough he his and shows no emotion. April says he doesn't make but about $1000.00 a month yet he wears $300.00 belts and $200.00 jeans. Keesha says if he works at a nightclub,she KNOWS he is making some money. Keesha says she use to work in one so she knows. Renny agrees that he has money. April says yet doesn't have a car and that's why he needed to win that car. April says that his g/f is basically supporting him right now. Keesha keeps interrupting with noway, no way, they both work at a nightclub. April asks if she is a stripper. Keesha said no, his g/f works where she use to work at Area prolly doing the same thing and that it's a huge place.

11:13 BBT

Upstairs in HOH they are complaining about someone not washing their hands saying the wouldn't touch what eats..talking about Jerry..Now Libra goes on about "the chicken" incident with jesse from yesterday..

Talking about Jesse eating all the bananas and how BB accidentally bought platans by accident and Libra says she could fry em like chips...complaining their food shortage and it "not being fair" Reeney "we got the pigs feet" and Libra "oh hell no"

Reeney goes over what's left Hamburger chicken and "roast beef" for "sandwiches"..April complaining growing up on a farm that her father "forced "them to eat meat..saying "i don't like the taste"

Back outside Jesse the cookies "are so dry" Jeese telling them "she wants to keep us up" Michele saying she's going to put her up "with Libra..thats it"....Jesse saying what his convo went..Angie says that her convo wasn't that productive and that she told her the she wanted "to go against Libra"

Jesse goes on complaining she told her he did everything they wanted him to do as HOH Michele "she's fucked up"..Michele says we should push too hard as they might just put another one of us up {yeah like her]

Jeese repeating what he told Keesha telling the group to keep the focus on Libra "embed it in her head she's not safe with Libra" Memphis saying he told her that she's taking out people who were not targeting her...

Jeese says Jeery in LR talking to Libra and then he says that "its Ollie"

Jeese saying she needs "to do the right thing" saying "she lies" and Libra cuter her down saying "if it wasn't hor her{libra} she wouldn't have won POV"...Angie t"be honest" it might be better that "all three" should go up there they all say no

Jeese got "HG choice" but just said "memphis" and Memphis though his ball was pulled so did Michele but says Keesha saw it...

Back to talking about Keesha...Jeese saying "respect" that's why they are all together....

Jesse/Keesha convo rehash by Jeese saying she's all caught up on "I want to say loyal" and they need to "break down that barrier" and get a "direct relationship" of Libra being "the bad guy"

Michele coming back out from getting a beer complaining about Ollie Jerry and Dan asking her to sit with them to talk about top ten list for the "talk show" tells them outside "fuck your talk show"

Memphis goes to HOH and peeks into the bathtub party...Reeney asks "are staying up for a minute" to let her back in when she gets he "Advil" he says he'll wait.....

11:35 BBT

Back outside Jesse still whinning about "look where I'm fucking sitting" for doing what he did for the house last week saying "if she doesn't put up Libra we are screwed"

Jesse telling Angie and Michele that he said that Dan needs to get votes.. Jesse is pissed about Dan.."dan is like Jerry" bouncing around from HOH to HOH....

Memphis saying the girls are in the bathtub..Michele "oohll"

Jeese complaining about Jerry..saying he's "guilty by association" for working out with Memphis,,Memphis says what am I'm" guilty of"...Memphis wants to call Jeerry out for saying he hated Libra and now he's chummy...

Now they are making fun of Dan looking at himself in the mirror and April too...Michele "I want to vomit in their faces" making fun of April's "popping zits" fetish..

jesse making fun of reeney following keesha around...

Michele says they asks April a lot of questions becaus eshe's being portrayed.."well you know" Michele says....Michele says when she wins HOH she can't wait to see the "quirm" and "kick em down the spiral staircase"

Angie says she's glad they are on the Hate April and Libra bandwagon that she's been on for awhile...

Angie saying keesha "won HOH and POV by default" and they need to get April and Libra "out first"..memphis saying he's goping to be a dick if he's HOH saying about Jerry saying "i hate you old man" and LIbra "because you're a bitch" when he puts them up..

Jeese Jerry bashing....Michele Reenney bashing.....Memphis saying next food comp they are grabbing all the berets and will decide what team is what..Michele saying "if you like to hang " out upstairs together then you can eat "slop together"

jesse complaining Keesha told him if he would have approached her the first day of her HOH he would have been safe mocking that she does that with everyone...

Michele wishes she could cause a "hiccup"...Memphis "knows " she can't trust them...Angie saying she wants "security all the way around"..Michele imitating Keesha "I'm not stupid"

Michele saying Keesha never watched BB before saying "she wants to be a movie star"

"her word is going to be her downfall" says Michele about Keesha...

11:55 BBT

"what would Gizmo say" Michele jokes..

Angie saying she brought up he approached her about "the Brian thing" because she "trusted her"

Michele wonder how Jerry went from "that fucking bitch" to eating Diner with her..about Libra >Angie says he'll just go "where the power is"

Jesse going over his talk with Keesha saying "the only chick to ever out talk me had a masters degree in psychology" [rolls eyes]

Jesse "she's going tostick to her word and thats all its coming down to"..Angie "Libra's coming out" and they stop talking game and change the subject to Carrot Top we get FOTH

Archived