July 24 - Live Feed Updates

Jessie continues telling Memphis that Jerry is pissed.

M: I don't give a fuck about Jerry.

Jessie also mentioned Keesha has a final alliance with Jerry and Libra. he also tells Memphis that these nominations are meant to weaken him.

Jessie walks up to Renny in kitchen. He's campaigning already to Renny mentioning last week when he didn't put her up.

I caught a glimpse of what Michelle said, she's worried about the backdoor. Angie and memphis are outside

A: And so it has begun

MEmphis mentions that Jerry is pissed at him. Memphis is talking about what happened upstairs. Memphis is saying April said, "Fuck the plan."

Jerry is in HOH with Libra, Keesha, and April.

Jerry said he was approached by Jessie. Libra said he went from him to Renny.

Back outside, Michelle, Memphis, and Angie talking. Memphis says, "you're going to see me flip the fuck out." Memphis is dropping a lot of f bombs about Jerry. I think we're about to have a fight as he goes back inside.

Nope, Jessie brings him back outside and tells him no.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie is telling Memphis to keep his cool like Jessie has kept his cool. All four of them are outisde. Memphis is pissed that Jerry called him out behind his back. (Michelle and Memphis have been a lot more pissed than Angie and Jessie are... and they're nominated!)

Michelle told Jessie that April said, "Fuck the plan."

Memphis and Angie

M: I don't know what Jessie said to keesha before noms, but she didn't like it

A: Really?

M: Yea, she told me this morning she did trust him and wasn't going to put him up. She said she didn't make her decision until he went up to talk to her.

A: I should've gone up to talk to her.

Now they're quiet

Back in HOH, Keesha is saying she doesn't want to be cornered. Jerry tells Keesha just to scream Jerry and everyone will know. Sounds like Keesha got a dixie chicks CD.

Jerry is telling Keesha bout what happened with Him and Jessie about Jessie not campaigning against him. Keesha says that was a lie because Jessie was up here telling her to put up Jerry. Then we get FOTH because April is singing. Keesha said that she told Jessie, "Who will have my back then?" And she says he just sat there.

There's the HOH crew and Backyard crew. HOH crew is talking about a divided house while Memphis is talking about not usually hiding his feelings like about how pissed he is right now with Jerry.

Things have quieted down a lot. Libra and Keesha are alone in HOH just chitchatting. Jessie, Ollie, and Jerry are working out together. Memphis is playing pool by himself visibly pissed and sometimes staring at Jessie. Angie and Michelle I believe are outside watching him. Renny and Dan are inside in the kitchen. The house is really quiet right now (I might sign off).

Keesha and Angie hug in the sauna room. Angie apologizes for not talking to her earlier.

(Geez, no one else updating? :P )

Keesha and Renny talking in HOH and Dan and Libra are talking in 60s BR. Keesha and Renny are talking about POV and worried Michelle will use it to take down Jessie. Libra is talking about how she does think everyone here is a good person, but it is the circumstance of the game. Libra and Dan are talking about what has happened in the game. Libra is saying that it is HER fault that Dan was in this position the last two weeks. Libra talking about consciences and how she doesn't have a conscience. (I think She might be Michelle). Libra is asking where Dan fit into that four person alliance, and saying they were going to throw him away.

Keesha and Renny are talking about what Jessie said to her before the nominations. Keesha talking about how the other side thought they had Keesha wrapped around their finger. Keesha said she saw the Jessie, Memphis, Angie, and Michelle on the spy screen being chummy and laughing together after he went down from the HOH. Keesha is saying she never told Jessie this is who you should put up.

Renny is saying that she thinks April, Libra, and Ollie are going to play Keesha. Keesha is saying the Libra, April, and Ollie are all going to turn on each other because they are so paranoid. Keesha sees Libra as paranoid, and April going with whoever Libra goes. Keesha said she already heard the other three are a target, because April/Ollie are like this *fingers cross* and Libra just puts a target on herself. Someone else is going to put her up and she knows it. Renny asked who those three would nominate. Keesha said they wanted Angie and Memphis and she didn't want to put up Memphis, but I didn't want to do that. She told Memphis there were people that want to put him up, and she was going to keep him safe. Keesha said she is going to bring Memphis, a strong player close to her. Keesha is also saying who has all given her their word, Renny, Jerry, Dan, Libra, Ollie, April, Memphis. Keesha saying she took a huge risk and she threw the first... and Renny says "hard ball."

Angie saying she's going to refuse to go and kiss Keesha's ass. She said she will go out of the house preferring to do that than kissing ass to stay in the game. Angie, Michelle, and Jessie are on the backyard couches. Michelle thinks that the other side didn't figure out their alliance. Jessie and Angie say that they have. Angie thinks it might've been Dan. (Unknowing that Keesha figured it out threw their actions on the spyscreen). Angie wishes now that she went up and that the house is divided because we have differences between me and Libra, and to let the house decide.

Talking about POV, Jessie says, "If one of us wins, Memphis is going to take our spot."

I switched to libra and Dan. Libra told dan that Keesha told Libra that Jessie wanted keesha to nominate Libra and Dan. (Did you catch all that?? haha) Dan didn't have a happy face when he heard that. Libra knows the other side is after her.

L: I'm so tired of them being after my ass. My name is in every conversation.

Switched back to backyard. Jessie says he'll win every fuckin competition from here on out, and if not, he's going home and he understands that. Angie says the same thing for her.

Michelle and Jessie talking. They both feel they are both safe. Jessie wants to see if she'll put up Memphis. Jessie says that Memphis is so caught up. Jessie said all he tried to do was try to persuade her nominations. Michelle is afraid of being backdoored.

Kitchen has Memphis, Dan, Renny, and April... small talk... April walks outside to check her laundry and it interrupts their talk. Libra is in the kitchen too. April goes back inside and Michelle and Jessie resume. Michelle mentions April saying, "Fuck the plan."

J: They're in power right now, you need to make nice

M: I would be stupid not to use it

J: Seriously, because of Memphis, we're all going down, because of all his actions towards Jerry.

Jerry said to Jessie that he would push Libra to be nom'd for Keesha, and Jessie said all he did was help Jerry with that.

Michelle wants to use POV on Jessie. Jessie said he would nominate Keesha and Libra and would put April as the replacement if he won HOH next week. Jessie says they're trying to cut the wings off a fly, "that's what they are doing to you and Memphis." Michelle talking about earlier today when she kicked the trash can across the storage room after nominations. Seems like the last two keys in order were Dan and Michelle. Jessie is bringing up that all of us agreed to a plan.

J: I just think that I'm nothing to Dan anymore. He was all about hearing information from me.

Jessie seems to regret trusting Dan.

Seems like Dinner time in the kitchen. Jerry said he has never eaten broccolli. Renny says, "Who are you, President bush?" Ollie, Dan, Libra, and April are also in the kitchen. Seems like Renny cooked dinner.

Memphis comes outside as Michelle goes inside. Jessie tells Memphis that he would be the replacement because everyone else is making promises with her. Jessie feels his mistake was that he didn't promise Keesha anything. Jessie is telling Memphis that if he promised safety to keesha, that he is good. Jessie never promised anything to Keesha and pushed really hard for Libra.

Jessie brings up a backdoor plan to possibly get Libra nom'd this week. Both of them realize the slim chance but will try. Jessie says if Libra leaves this week, he would nominate April and Ollie next week. Jessie wonders why he is the asshole this week instead of Keesha especially when jessie was called a hoe on national television. (hahaha <3 Craig Ferguson).

8:56 pm BBT Memphis and Jessie on BY couch talking game. Jessie tells Memphis that Dan has gone to the other side. Memphis doesn't believe it. Jessie says their alliance of 4 is down to 3. Jessie realizes that he was pushing too hard for Libra to leave. Jessie is hoping he could win PoV and Keesha may backdoor Libra. Jessie is slamming Keesha for voting out her best friend (Steven). Jessie is defending what he said to Craig Ferguson, said that if Craig called Keesha a ho she would have broke down in tears. Jessie telling Memphis he better watch out, that if he takes himself off the block, Keesha will put Memphis up. Memphis knows they are after him. Memphis is pissed at Jerry. He doesn't think Keesha will put him on the block. Jessie says that Angie feels bad for Jessie, and that Angie is going to make some kind of scene to make people vote her out, not Angie. Memphis warns Jessie not to confront Keesha, tells him that he pushes too hard and it's going to hurt him.

New plan. Jessie is going to go to Keesha and say he has no hard feelings, he understands he is a 'pawn' and that he won't gun for him, even though he's going after her big time now. If he can fool Keesha into thinking he has no hard feelings, maybe he could get Keesha to back door Jerry. They are going to wait until tomorrow to approach Keesha. Memphis says the other side just discovered their 4 person alliance too soon. They have to start making friends fast. Jessie doesn't understand why Keesha mentioned his temper. What temper? Jessie is talking about Jerry. People are telling Jerry that Jessie was talking about him behind his back. Memphis says that he can't stand Jerry, and Jerry knows Memphis can't stand him. Jessie says Memphis may have an alliance with Keesha, but obviously Jerry's alliance is more important to Keesha and that's why he knows Keesha will be coming for Memphis is someone comes off the block. (Jessie stirring the pot.)

9:07 pm BBT Memphis can't stand Dan. Dan said if you look out for me, I'll look out for you. Same thing Dan said to him back when he was with Brian. Jessie is going to win every compitition from here forward. No one else understands the strategy of the games like Jessie does. Jessie says Michelle is afraid of getting back doored. Jessie still trying to turn Memphis against Keesha et al. Jessie says if they can back door Libra this week, then one of their alliance win HOH next week, nominate Ollie and April then the other alliance is done. Done. Done. Memphis agrees.

(Just my notes, it seems like even though Keesha is HOH, she's not public enemy #1, although it seems like a sure bet that she would be nominated if the other side wins HOH.)

Memphis wants Jerry out because of how he has been talking behind his back. Jessie mentioning again that he will not kiss Keesha's ass. Now there is talk about backdooring Jerry this week. (Keesha has promised Jerry safety this week). Memphis is talking a lot about Jerry and wanting him out of the house. Apparently Keesha told jessie she has a temper... hmmm... I think that Keesha might've mentioned Craig Ferguson in her noms.

Jessie is saying Jerry's agreement is better than the one Memphis has with Keesha. Memphis is saying he's pissed off with Jerry, saying he called him a womanizer when he was the one grabbing tits on national TV.

Jessie is saying that Dan will jump ship if the power shifts next week. Memphis doesn't like Dan at all. He doesn't trust Dan at all because he tried to get him out and he still wanted his trust.

As Jessie and Memphis talk about today's fallout, other houseguests Keesha, Libra, Jerry, Michelle, Dan, Renny, and Ollie are in the kitchen.

Memphis is saying that Libra is orchestrating the entire thing. Jessie is mentioning how Keesha said she was scared about what Libra would do if Libra was nominated.

9:00 BBT

Memphis/Jesse in BY talking. Jessie is telling Memphis to go to Keesha and say to her that Jesse wants to talk to her. Jesse want memphis to feel her to see if he is just the pawn or is the real target. Jesse says he will talk to Keesha calmly and just be like "I'll throw the comp (veto) and prove to you I trust you", that way Keesha will push for everyone to get rid of Angie, not that he's trying cut Angie's throat but he says it's one or the other. Then says he play his ass off for veto and take himself off

(sorry, saw this was already posted. you guys are quick!)

Memphis says the agreement between him and Keesha is that she won't backdoor him. Jessie congratulates CBS on the intensity of the game. Memphis says he wants to nominate Libra and Jerry next week. Jessie walks inside and Memphis goes to the pool table.

April, Libra, and Keesha are whispering at the table in front of Michelle and Ollie I believe. Jessie seems to have walked back out.

Jessie says he's going to go tell Dan right now that he's toast if Jessie wins this POV. "Give me your vote, or when I win POV or HOH, you're toast." Jessie walks back inside, "Big Bets, Big wins." Jessie goes to the bathroom. renny is taking a shower.

Dan is lying by himself in the Sauna room. Jessie is once again back outside and didn't go off on Dan. Memphis says Jerry came out and Memphis was about ready to go off on Jerry. Talk about Jerry by memphis and Jessie about him feeling April. They are also playing a game of pool right now.

By the way, Keesha, April, and Libra are sitting at the table inside the kitchen with Keesha in the middle of Libra and April. Seems like they are her bodyguards right now.

Keesha and Michelle in HOH alone. No really big talk going on. Just things like "I want you to see where I'm coming from." Michelle mentions the plan again. Keesha says she was informed that everyone else had changed the plan. Michelle says who? Keesha said she isn't going to say who yet.

April and Libra whispering in Storage Room. Libra once again mentioning how she is the target.

Keesha says she was close to Steven and was never told Steven was going up and she knows how Michelle feels when Jessie was nominated. Michelle is saying that she was up here when they were deciding. Keesha just said this is the first time she is hearing about it. Keesha is saying why she should stick to the plan if everyone is changing it up and is telling Michelle thi sis the first time she heard that Steven was talked about going up. Michelle is saying that Jessie wanted Renny to go and how "they" wanted him to not nominate Renny. Michelle explaining what happened. Keesha saying she had no idea. Michelle saying how Steven was a better competitor and Keesha is saying she feels like Michelle feels today. Keesha saying when she gave her opinion, she was targeted for it.

9:11 pm BBT. Dan feels hot tub, not hot enough. Memphis is waiting for a beer, then he'll go in the hot tub. Jessie says "This is intense. Good job CBS dude. You guys frickn rock. This is intense. I don't care what anybody says. This is it. I could work on it all day on some deserted island. This is what I signed up for everybody. I love this sh**". Dude, I'll make it rain. Everyone knows I got it in me. Everyone knows I got it in me. Hey, I've been fighting my whole live. I'm going in a blaze of glory."

Memphis and Jessie go inside. Jessie almost walks in on Libra in the rest room.

Dan and Memphis at pool table. Dan is telling Memphis he is going to go threaten Jerry right now. Jerry either has to have Dan's back right now and going forward or Dan will get him out of the house. (?)

9:27 pm BBT Jessie, Memphis at pool table. Keesha, Libra, April in the kitchen doing dishes.

BB: "Attention house guests: Did you know there are 121 marble slots on a chinese checker board?"

Michelle in BY complaining that the washing machine isn't working right. Now Michelle follows Keesha to the HOH room.

Michelle wishes they told her they were going to switch the plans. Keesha says she didn't know, it was a last minute decision. Michelle is sad because she and Jessie are close. Keesha says she understands, that's how she felt when Steven went up. Michelle is sad that they didn't fill her in on the plans. Keesha repeats, it was a last minute decision. Michelle is worried too that her key was last. Keesha said she could tell Michelle was upset, but the key order is no big deal. Michelle wants to know if they are still 'cool'. Keesha says they are still cool. Michelle is sure Keesha had her reasons for putting Jessie up. She understands. Michelle understands it must have been very hard for Keesha to nominate anyone, it's not her personality. Michelle mentions 'the plan', Keesha said others already changed the plan. They weren't pushing for Dan/Jerry/Renny anymore. Michelle didn't know the plan changed. Keesha said no one ever came to her about Steven, just like no one came to Michelle about Jessie. Same thing.

9:34 pm BBT. Memphis and Angie in kitchen. BB: "Memphis you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with othe HGs". Angie asks if it would be weird if she says "Praise the lord I won't have to live with Libra anymore" as she walks out. Memphis didn't know they made yellow raisins.

Ollie, April, Jerry and April on BY sofa.

Back in HOH, Michelle says if she gets HOH next week, she will not put Keesha up. Even though Keesha put up her close friend, no hard feelings. If people think they are stupid, they need to stick together. Michelle won't put Keesha up unless it's down to the final 5.

9:40 pm BBT Keesha asks Michelle if she wins the PoV will she use it? Michelle says no, she won't use PoV if she wins it. Michelle just wants to make sure she is not back doored. Keesha says if she doesn't use the PoV, then she won't backdoor her. (You can't nominate the person who wins PoV, so I'm not sure what Keesha is promising.) Michelle wants to host Pov, Keesha says she already promised Memphis.

FOH....

Michelle just told Keesha that she would not nominate Keesha next week because she is not a threat to her.

Keesha says it sucks being left out of the loop. Keesha says she likes Michelle and it felt like she was blindsided last week. Michelle also just told Keesha that she would not veto either Jessie or Angie. Keesha says she won't backdoor her as long as she doesn't use POV and they shake on it. Michelle is pretending like she has been out of the loop and that the plan has been changing behind her back.

Renny and Libra are talking in the 60s bedroom. FOTH

9:43 pm BBT Libra and Renny lying in their beds talking in 70's BR. Libra doesn't understand why she is getting blamed for joint decisions the alliance makes, why she is the one targetted. Libra says you can't make nice with everyone, can't be everyone's best friend. Libra just wants to make sure no says anything about her kids. If they talk about her kids, you'll have to hold her down.

Michelle and Keesha still chatting in HOH. Michelle says she is an honest person. She is in the same position Keesha was in with Steven last week. Keesha ranting about how she was treated when Steven was nominated. Jessie was one of the people who told Keesha she was 'guilty by association' for hanging out with Steven when Steven was on the block. Keesha would never put Michelle in that position. She and Jessie should hang out as much as they want. While, Michelle won't use PoV, but she won't vote Jessie out of the house. That's ok with Keesha, Keesha wants Angie out. Keesha says she is not gunning for Jessie. Michelle asks to be kept in the loop on any new info. Good feelings all around. :animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin:

9:50 pm BBT Ollie has joined Renny and Libra in the 70's BR. Libra says she knew the fact about the chinese checker board. Ollie says she's smart. Libra says that is what gets her in trouble. People notice Libra always comes in #2 in competitions, and that she's a threat. Ollie says Jessie wants to know how he embarrassed the house on the Late Late Show, and what happened to the plan? Libra is afraid she'll be blamed as the mastermind behind putting Jessie up. Ollie whispering to Libra...the other side doesn't have the votes.

To the kitchen: April, Jerry, Memphis, Dan, Angie, Michelle and Memphis in the kitchen admiring how Memphis can balance a beer can on an angle. General chatting.

Keesha joins Ollie, Renny and Libra in the BR. She's relaying the conversation with Michelle. That Michelle won't use PoV if Keesha won't back door her. Libra points out that Keesha can't nominate the person who wins PoV. Dan and Memphis comes in and conversation about the game stops.

BB: "The Worlitzer 1015 Butler is arguably the most popular juke box design of all time."

HGs think these saying from BB tonight will have something to do with the POV. Memphis thinks the PoV will be endurance.

10:25PM BBT

Angie and Memphis run into the house from the backyard. They decide to hide under the table and wait until someone comes so they can scare them. Once under the table, Angie says "Big Brother, if you want drama give us about five more beers and it'll be golden." Michelle walks in and they scream, scaring her. Michelle says she gets a point for not dropping her beer. They crawl out from underneath the table and Michelle asks BB to let Jessie out of the DR. They head out to the BY.

10:51 BBT

April drills Reeney about something Keesha said something to Jesse and April thought Reeney said it was about the game when in actually they were talking "about laundry"..and her and Jesse were not talking about game..Reeney sorta flipped out..

Libra comes back "this is so tense I can't take it" and April goes over their tiff and Libra said nothing was said..April says she yelled" its not hersay not hersay" and April grilled her what actually was said..Ollie trying difuse the situation..April not letting it go....Libra "I'm front of the windshielld" acting like she's riding the bus...

Keesha comes in and Reeney comes in "I don't need no one talking behind my back" Reeney upset being blamed for "not cooking enough chicken" and Libra trying to calm reeney down "I don't do hersay bullshit" telling Libra ahe tells it like she hears it..

Libra calmly explains it to Reeney and calms down ..Libra "we can't fight at all"

Jerry enters the room

In the kichen Jesse cooking his food he missed when he was in the DR. Angie and Michele in there with him..Libra come in and tries to explain that she didn't count the chicken but reeney cooked 2 packs...apparently all the chicken is gone...

11:02 BBT

Keesha Reeney and Libra talking about Jeese not getting any chicken..saying Memphis is the one that ate it all.

Libra telling Reeney not to fight and that April is crying..Reeney says "I don't care"...saying the fight was no big deal...They are still talking about chicken reeney says there was more and Keesha says then theres no reason to complain....Dan wonders if we were "in the real world" if they would be "fighting over a piece of chicken" Kessha laughs..

Keesha says 'I promise you you'll will not see me cry over a piece of chicken" laughing that it wasn't even the last piece "theres more in there"

Ollie and April in the bedroom she is visibly upset...while Ollie tries to calm her down..Dan come in asks if they can "hane one of our late night talks" both say sure...he leaves and April back to saying Reeney is "talking shit" "stirring up shit" and she's suppose to be part of out alliance...Ollie telling her its "not worth it" "she's easy to get out the game" "there are bigger fish to fry"...Ollie making April feel better by calling Reeney "stupid"

Back in the Kitchen Jesse spinning Dan on the lazt susan with BB saying "stop that"

Jeeese aks "did you hear what michele said " to Memphis he says yess Jeese is eating...finally looks like steak its not chicken..

11:13 BBT

Back in the bedroom Libra saying she "needs to get my straitjacket" from the DR because she needs it

Jerry "I love big brother" saying if you need excitement in your life watcg BB Reeney saing "you're living it" Jerry says something about "playing footsies" and Reeney jokingly gets up and clutches her robe "Colonel"....Keesha kackling..

Libra "so sorry Michele came up there " to HOH and Keesha says it alright and she would "stab me in the back in a heartbeat" April comes in to apologize for the fight even though Reeney didn't to April when they asked if she had "fuck no" and April goes on to compalin about Reeney...Libra says she knows how she feels because she's the pillar of attacks from people....Jerry "this is a cat house"..

In the livingroom Angie "suck it bitches" ala Steve..

talking with Memphis and Dan they are "watching bubbles" on the TV screen.."Once in awhile ones pops" Dan observes

talking movies...Jesse joins em..Angie leaves to go to the hottub...

Backin the Hippy room the mood has lightened up and reeney in there and looks like they made up...they are all kackling now..talking about farting and slop...

Jerry hitting on reeney laying in the same bed asking jeery when the last time he's been in bed "with another woman" Jerry "about 2 hrs ago"

Dan asks about the twist Angie says "what twist " Dan 'we are all normal people" Angie finally leaves to Hottube..Jeese says he'll join her as soon as Michele is done..

Dan asks for a freeze frame of memphis from the live show saying it will be his new wallpapper...

Ollie comes in and talk about "Blue balls" Memphis says "it hurts" saying he's had "one time" before..Jesse says he never has..

11:30 BBT

Jerry says "they" think he's all alone in the house...April saying "good' "we are in a powerful position".....Libra says when she's HOH she's find masscara and wite a sign "by appointment only"....talking about "a huge ass day" with the POV...Lbra "I'm ready for em so pick me"..

Jerry hugs them as he heads to bed "you all get some sleep"..hugs and kisses all around...Keesha leaves to go to take a shower...Libra telling Reeney "we have to stay focused" reeney "we'll stay focused"....Libra telling her she listens a lot more than people give her credit for...

Outside Memphis Angie talking Angie wants "to get a good night sleep" and "be ready for tomorrow" Memphis "for sure"...silence..Angie "Michele's in there for ever" about DR....silence....Angie wonders if her life is tyrned upside down...it everything will be the same...Memphis saying 'its all what you make it...I don't know" FOTH briefly

memphis talking about it "being wierd" not being able to toch his girlfriend" Angie says she felt that way when she got divorced...she told Memphi she was married 4 years when he asked...

long silence again...

Reeney and Libra talking about bringing her onboard wonder if she would work with us before...

Angie saying she can't be trusting like outside because of her " being pertective" Memphis saying its "so surfaced" while Angie say onlly a few people have tried to get to know about her....saying people would talk over her with "a better story" than her and says she just remains quiet....."who are these people"....Angie sayiing she would only keep in touch with "a handful" of people..Memphis saying that the $550k "is not worth it" even Angie admits that even getting out know before jury will save her miserable...

Jesse comes in and asks if he should talk about backdooring Libra and memphis and Angie say he should wait until one of the wins the PoV....saying Michele's planted the seed"...they say talk to her but not talk about "libra" or any game just "shoot the shit" and say "goodnight"

Jesse jokingly says he will go up and say he's going to win HOH and put her and Libra's ass up" Angie says not to do that....he say he won't...Memphis says Libra teared up about being the mastermind...Angie says she peobably believes it but "there is a reason her and April's names keep coming up"

they talk about not being worth it....Angie offers to "reach out" if she "leaves here"..talk about "jesse needs to take it easy"

Jesse says Kessha didn't answer the door......Jesse "game on" jesse blabbing on.....

11:54 BBT

Michelle in bathroom with Dan and Reeney"some people get older but you get younger" he tells reeney as she brushes her hair...and putting on lipstick for bed...so he lips don't dry out when Dan asks why...

Outside Michele comes out and Jesse tells her about being dissed ny Keesha not answering the doorbell..

Michel says we should start telling uour stories now...Angie and Michele head over to the hottub....Michele asks if she missed anything after her marathon DR session..Jesse floding clothes...

Michele going over "the chicken "incident.......Michele says they we all over the house "counting doorknobs"

Jeese watches as Reeney goes up and says if she doesn't come down..Michele and Angie saying she was probably "taking a shower"...talking about what's there best course of action...Angie says they should wait to after POV. Michele saying Keesha "was totally oblivious" to Jeese putting Steve up per houses order rather then Reeney like Jesse wanted...Jesse ays that she always stays "stick to the plan" and Angie saying she was all about "getting Libra out" with Steven...

Memphis saying if "she backdoors someone" we can promise her...Michele keeps interupting her..."we won't put her up next week" Memphis we have to "promise her more than that"

Michele says this is "all April Libra talk" when Jeese talks about Keesha saying she was coming after her and Jesse was the strongest player...

Michele "we have dan" and jesse saying who's getting out of it because "he has nobody" sarcastically

Angie says she told Keesha she was putting up Libra and April as a sign she wanted to work with her...

FOTH...

Archived