Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

not dan again i was starting to give keesha credit for stepping up lol

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keesha said last night it would be Angie and Memphis. She wanted to make sure Angie got the boot and the best way would to put up Memphis with her.

I still do not think this is a good nom, Keesha is thinking really wrong on going after Angie because of Steven, how stupid is that?? I sort of chuck Angie into that bag with Jerry and Renny, that she is no threat at his point and Keesha needs to put out someone of power, Angie has no power at this point.

i would put up angie to get veto then replace her with jessie

and split memphis and jessie duo

Now that would be smarter breaking up Memphis and Jessie but of course the catty girls were talking about the couples and Memphis and Angie and Jessie and Michelle.

They would be smart to get Mr. Muscles out. Isn't he the one that put up Keesha's Steven? Isn't Libra the one that kept saying they HAVE to get Steven out? Wasn't it Libra that was trashing Keesha for being his friend? Wasn't is Libra that was saying Keesha could not be trusted because she is thinking of using the veto on Steven if she wins and wanted to throw him a sympathy vote?

Keesha knows all this but..... her jealous hate for Angie is more important.

I don't like they way Libra yells, bullies and bosses in this game. What really make me sick is that Libra has been deciding every week who will be put up and who goes home and she's never had HOH!!!! And she's never been on the block. Jerry needs to get Libra all riled up again so she runs around yelling at everybody, including Keesha!!! (Below) Look familiar?

not a libra fan but anyone that can run hoh three weeks without power is incredible

very maggie like

Actually if Libra had won HOH this week she would really show her butt to many HG. Maybe that will be her downfall. Unless all the other remaining HGs are a bunch of wittle scared bunny wabbits!!!

And when you stand up to the bully and hit them in the mouth, they back down.

Right on. Can't wait for someone to do just that cause it sure doesn't seem like it's going to be chickens*it Keesha :furious: Hell, it's probably going to end up being Jerry, he's not friggin skeered of her ass :bandana:

Libra is not prejudiced, she has a white husband for Goodnessakes! commenting on previous comments!

I dont respect her mouth. Because she has too much of it, but she is smart and I think she through that last question. why put herself in the hotseat and let Keesha do her dirty work. If the rest of the house dont watchout for her she could be dangerous.

I totally agree. She and Keesha had a talk about her being too comfortable in the house with her mouth, and that is what is getting her into trouble. However, Libra said in so many words that that's part of her strategy, that no one wants to take everybody's best friend to the end. Anyway, I too believe that Libra threw that last question to let Keesha have it.

I can't figure if Libra is that good or if the rest of the house is that stupid......

IMO, they're stupid. But, I think you're all giving Libra too much credit. It's not only her, it's the tumbleweed effect; she has others behind Her too. So, one starts and the others finish. Libra could not get the noms her way all by herself. It's the "numbers" that everyone is afraid of.

Having a white husband does not make Libra non-racist, IMO. We have no idea why she married this guy and even if it is for love, it doesn't mean she loves all white people. This goes for everyone, not just for Libra. You can't make a true statement based on one situation, but she has mentioned things here and there that might lead someone to think she is.

I think everyone is giving Libra too much credit.

It was Keesha who first figured out the alliance between Ang/Memphis/Mich/Jess and it was Keesha who told Libra she was going to go against the house and put up Angie. IMO, it's a great move........Memphis, Michelle and Jessie can't go against Keesha because they would out their alliance........everyone is gunning for Libra and she is certainly not an immediate threat to Keesha. I think she's just giving Libra enough rope to hang herself, That way, she doesn't go back on her word, the strongest alliance in the house is broken AND LIBRA IS THE BIGGEST NEXT TARGET.

Keesha was just telling Renny that she wasn't going to target Libra because so many other people wanted her out. She thinks Libra will be put up next week. BUT HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO Keesha - what if Libra gets HOH or one of her other two flying monkeys get it? Dumb stupid girl.

i never got why keesha would fear libra

i would fear april more of the two

another hg sworing on their kids

Archived