Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

well I am sure he is getting picked on too. The Libra hate is just as intense as Keesha's IMO.

And the whole slop thing is overdone...people KNOW they have a fine chance of being on slop...

The thing is...Libra sits her and says she didn't sign up for this -referencing missing kids- and the slop thing bothers her too...why exactly did she come on this show again? It can't be to have made friends with that abrasive personality

-Kyo

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally agree with you Brandi. If it's not the argument with Jerry and Renny and whether she said "old people" or not. For instance, Memphis called him a MF, and said other horrible things about him behind his back, as did Jesse and Michelle. Michelle was screaming at him louder than Libra and the other three came to her defense against an old man. Memphis went toward Jerry to hit him, but Libra is the worst because she said "old people".

:giggle:

and she soooooooooo did not eat anything! They told her to eat the slop and she wouldn't. She nibbled on a cookie. Wouldn't even make a shake. It was Amanda's own dumb fault, IMO!

If these people were stuck on Survivor for a week, they would be eating slob like it was Lobster or Steak!!!

just sayin.....

When Libra, or anyone, states "I didn't sign up for this," I don't think she means it literally. I think it's more of a statement like, "I didn't think I would miss my family so much." They know what they sign up for, but the reality of being locked in a house, away from your comfort zone, would make anyone say something like that.

Seriously. The Libra hate in here has been pretty intense since before the show started.

Things said in this thread are no different than what is said in other threads about other hg...take a look at April and Jessie's thread for verification.

What I see in this thread is posters going out of their way to defend Libra and insult the posters who say things about her :shrugs:

Archived