Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keesha is afraid of her

so i dont see libra on the block

Something good to say about Libra: She did look good tonight and has that "nice" act down pat!!!

Re: HOH...Once again, this HOH was a total crap shoot.

Still I'm glad Keesha won, so unexpected. Just wonder who she will put up? Hope not Jerry or Renny...yet...why not Michelle and Jesse? Is Keesha gonna be "whipped" into doing what she's told?

Having Keesha HOH is the same as having Libra HOH. JMO

yep i totallly agree

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, do you think we will have over 700 post in here again this week? I will say something nice - Libra's gut did look better this week. That 12 pound loss from slop is becoming. Too bad she'll probably gain it back when the real food comes back. BOY howdy, that HOH was too close for comfort.

Libra just had twins...not very long ago...as a mother.....it's a little soon for her gut to be gone. ALso tohave just had twins...her gut is in good shape. JMO :)

I have nothing good to say about Libra, I thought she looked the same, and sooo phony nice, always when she is being asked a question by Julie. Wonder if she got the point of Julie asking about the "OLD PEOPLE"?

libra already in keesha head

If Keesha does not use her power to do something in this game I will scream, I could not believe she sat there and said wht can I do? I have to go along, Libra makes me want to scream the way she is up Keesha ass already, Jeeeaassuuss!!!!

This was said in the Keesha thread, thought I'd quote Carmen here too...

Well, she has said she doesn't like April and Libra and doesn't really want to be in an alliance with them. I guess we'll see if she uses this as an opportunity to break that group up.

I can only hope that the others get to Keesha also...b4 Libra does get her to do her bidding.....

She probably told Libra..sticking to plan...but thinking noway ....... I can only... :pray2:

Archived