Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

Libra was sitting outside the hoh before...I think she was on gaurd...not sure if she's still there or not. She probably sent April in to run interference on Renny.

April is her new BFF...barf!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not be upset if they sent muscle boy a packing...

:food-smiley-005:

Keesha and April talking in HOH and they both are hating on Libra. Keesha said Libra has been the worst to her then anyone but.......

I think April convinced her that they should let someone else get Libra out.

Now they are trashing Angie big time. She held Stevens had during the ceremony and Keesha said she is a dirty friend and did not have Steven's back.

Now she is saying Angie has to go. She tells April it will NOT be her or Ollie.

No she is putting up Angie and Memphis. Memphis as the pawn. That is what she told Libra and April just now.

Libra wants Angie out of the house because Angie is after her.

Keesha now saying she hates Angie the most because she did not have Steven's back.

WTH ???? Did Libra, April, or any of them have Steven's back?

It is official ~ I am hating on Keesha along with Libra, April and Ollie.

They are so so catty up in the HOH hating on Angie and talking about how evil she is.

She's a little too into the conversation with the Libra's vulture squad, I bet she goes with that and tries to get Angie out. Libra and April are planning to hover over Keesha so Angie can't even state her case to Keesha. Here's to hoping Angie gets veto and pisses on their parade.

If Angie, Memphis, Jessie, and Michelle were smart they'd snatch up the three floaters and just wreck Libra's group. Note to that skank Libra: BRIAN ISN'T IN THE GAME ANYMORE! I've never seen a season where somebody who gets voted out first dictates the course of action for weeks following. It's like he's some sort of reality show boogeyman.

I think I have seen LenRay leaving the Keesha Lovers Alliance a bit there...tsk

ah well I can't blame anyone for the move she is probably making....maybe my loyalty is blind?? Oh well I still love her

Though judging by the Libra thread last week I should at least give my reasons.

I think she is in a tough situation here

1. She puts up Libra/April with a possibility of Ollie...by doing so she is going against the original alliance she had

2. She puts up maybe...Memphis and Jessie or maybe backdoor Jessie. Now she has thoroughly pissed off the whole other side of the house.

I think putting up Angie is the only safe damage-controlling maneuver right now...I hate it because I have nothing against Angie or say Renny...yuck...though I like her I will say she did put herself in this place

Good luck Keesha! At least I am still rooting for you

-Kyo

She has to break up the alliance of Angie/Memphis/Jessie/Michelle or they will end up with all the power in the house..........all of them are strong players. It doesn't really matter WHICH one goes, since it's all about the numbers. Libra is annoying but she has no choce but align with Ollie/April/Keesha/Renny...........they are the weaker side but if they can break the other alliance, they will get much further.

She's annoying me talking about how it's not in her nature to select people for elimination. Hello? Do you know what show you're on?

And what's with all the promising not to put people on the block?

Gah! What a waste of HoH this week.

It IS annoying but it IS also true........she would have gone out on a limb for Steven if she hadn't given her word.

She was the first one to catch on to the Angie/Memphis/Mich/Jesse alliance..........I think she does want to try to break it. Even if it IS what Libra (yuck) wants.

Of course Angie is going to talk trash about Jessie. He's in her SECRET alliance.

Keesha should betray her original alliance. Doing so now means she flips and has the other foursome AND the floaters to protect her. Even if she goes on the block there's 3 votes versus everyone else then Libra's group has ZERO power. She betrays her alliance and everything shifts and it's 3 potential weeks of safety, with everyone she betrayed probably unable to even sit on the jury if the cards fall right. She's got a better chance in the herd than with her original foursome where she is at the extreme bottom of the pecking order. She's got a better chance on the other side of the house. She's expendable on her own. Libra, Ollie, and April would make sure two of them swing a vote so Keesha goes home and they all stay intact.

I can see the logic in that down the line but I still think that if she doesn't break up the alliance of the four strongest alliance when there's a chance, they could pick them all off after this. Getting one of them out will change the game and the 3 left will be more inclined to bring in Keesha. If she goes with them now, she will be their number 5 and the first they'll bump.

SugarBee wrote:

If Jerry is smart, he will. Make Libra show her true self as much as possible.

When did you get so smart? This is a good idea. :animated_bouncy:

Archived