Keesha - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(would she be thinking of Libra and April?)

april seem pretty nervous in her convo with ollie

I caught that too, Marty. I think that was Keesha's way of letting them know that how they treated her (as untrustworty because she campaigned for Steven) was not forgotten and no one is safe at this point. I love it. I really don't think she's going to let Libra run over her. I'm hoping anyway.

Keesha just old Libra she is not putting her and April up. (private conversation with Libra)

She is putting up Jessie and I think they are talking about Angie.

Yes Keesha is putting up Angie.

Skreesha is just going to carry Libra another week.

Is Libra going to follow Skreesha into the bathroom when she goes to crap too.

Personally, I'm thinking that Skreesha finally thinks she is fitting in and lovin the (kiss ass) attention.

Fool!

Keesha just old Libra she is not putting her and April up. (private conversation with Libra)

DAMMIT SHE'S SO FRIGGING STUPID :furious:

She might as well just hand the HOH key to Queen Libra since she's letting her run it :hammer:

Well, I'm hoping that her and "the twins" are just telling Libra and April what they want to hear, and that she has a backdoor exit planned for Libra!!! She would be in good with all sides minus April... IMO

37-23-20087150PM.jpg

Renny and Keesha were going to talk strategy but Michelle walked in on them and they stopped. I've only seen Keesha discuss with Libra so far. I personally wouldn't mind seeing either Jessie, Michelle, Memphis, or even Angie on the block to break up that four person alliance. Jessie is stupid, Michelle is annoying, and Memphis doesn't want the social aspect of the game, just competitions.

I'm really hoping maybe Renny can get into Keesha's ear and get her to stand up for herself. I'd love a Keesha, Renny, Jerry, Dan aliance to take the two cocky sides down several pegs.

having said that. It probably won't happen. Looks like Libra's going to go deep just because people (Keesha and Michelle) are afraid to go after her

PROVE ME WRONG KEESHA!!!

Archived