Angie - Week 3

• Please log in to reply
418 replies to this topic

#401 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:23 AM

Angie will have a blast on the "outside" with her family and friends. I think she will be pleased to find out how many people liked her and were rooting for her.

#402 myss911

myss911

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:28 AM

I totally agree Marty!

#403 joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,459 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:46 AM

Though I hate to see her out of the house, she just didn't fit in with this group. I'm sure she'll be doing all the shows and something will come of of this for her.

#404 ktbruin

ktbruin

• Pip
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:48 AM

Best pre-eviction speech EVER! Too bad the houseguest are all sheep.

#405 DOOD

DOOD

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:03 AM

Just rang House Calls to ask Angie if whether or not targeting Libra's character (about leaving her 5 month infants behind) was an idea, & I was refused, & told to call back if I think of another question.....

They are completely biased.......

#406 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:06 AM

I am looking forward to seeing that Housecalls.

#407 lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:11 AM

I thought her speech was the BEST.
But why the F*** did she wait until the last minute to save herself. She should have been planting that same seed ALL WEEK.

#408 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:13 AM

She couldn't save herself and she knew it.

She never played hard enough and that wouldn't have mattered anyway. They hated her out of jealousy and nothing she could have done would have changed things.

She may have realized this early on and could be the reason she decided not to waste her time and play.

#409 DOOD

DOOD

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

I can't ask Angie whether certain tactics against Libra were thought of.........

The whole thing is dumb...My question was legitimate...It's all fake...

Housecalls hung up on me because I'm not beating to the same Libra praise drum....

The screeners get to dictate what's legitimate or not, regardless of whether or not fans really what to know.

#410 uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,717 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

took high roll with her exit speech

#411 uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,717 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:56 PM

angie gone

keesha moves in and now is memphis bff

#412 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:57 PM

This woman has brains on her, and her speech last night definitely showed it. I am sad that she left before any of Libra's idiotic gang

#413 uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,717 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:39 PM

http://www.realitywa...-big-brother-10

We chatted with Angie, the third Big Brother 10 houseguest to be eliminated from Big Brother 10 and found out what prior seasons she was a fan of and what is really motivating Keesha to defend Libra.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Angie, howís it been going since you left the house last night?

A. Angie, Big brother 10: I had one of the best nightís sleep I have had in a while and itís kind of strange to use a telephone again.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Since there are many Big Brother fans out there who miss the feeds, AfterDark, and donít have time to read up on everyoneís bio, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Before I went into the Big Brother house I was in Orlando doing pharmaceutical sales.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you as fortunate as Steven to get a nice three month leave of absence or did you quit your job?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I had to quit, but this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: What will you do when you leave Los Angeles after the press deal is over?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I suppose go home, get a job, and get back to reality so to speak.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Good call, you mean your not going to pack up and move to Los Angeles and try to become a big star? J

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Not at all.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Itís nice to talk to someone who is grounded. I have seen several former Big Brother cast members pack up and move to LA and then a year later pack up and go home.

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: That was never my intention, I was a fan of the show and wanted to play the game and try to win the money.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you a fan of any prior seasons?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I have been watching the show since season six.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Were you a fan of any particular players from past seasons?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I really loved Janelle and I also loved Big Brother All Stars.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: What did you think of Evel Dick from season 8?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: When Evel Dick was having fun being Evel Dick I really liked him, but when he started to bully everyone around I wasnít a fan. It was a love hate relationship.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: How did you end up finding yourself on the show, did you apply online or go to a open casting call?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: I was watching the show one night and noticed they had open casting calls in Orlando at the local CBS affiliate, so I tried out and here I am.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Describe living in the house, itís a little bit strange isnít it?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: It is a very surreal experience living in that house. When you watch Big Brother on TV the house looks so much bigger, but it is so much smaller when youíre living there. The house also has a way of bringing out the worst in people.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: How does it bring out the worst in people?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: You are forced to be around people you may not want to be around. You are always watching your back, and if you have a fight you canít really get away from that person.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: I guess thatís what makes it so fun to watch. Letís move on to the eviction, why do you think Jessie is still in the house and you went home?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Most of what Jessie did happened a few days ago which hurt my chances, had he done that a day before evictions I may still be there. Also the target was on my back from the thing with Brian.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: I missed the first two episodes and Brianís eviction, whatís the deal with who liked Brian and who didnít? He was the first to go, it seems irrelevant now.

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Itís so ridiculous I just canít understand it, itís like a high school click thing.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: We are about to run out of time and I have a couple of final questions. What would you change if you could go back and do it over again?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: When I went up to Jerry, I would not have told him to put up Brian and I would have worked with Brian to help him come up with a campaign to keep him in the house.

Q. Mark, RealityWantedd.com: Whatís the deal with Keesha and her defense of Libra?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: It is so ridiculous, we showed Keesha all the things Libra did to her and she still wonít do anything about it. The problem is that Keesha is not there to play the game, she is there to try and launch her acting career. When you are trying to reason with someone who doesnít care about winning there is no way to reason with that person.

Q. Mark, RealityWanted.com: Lord help her, if anything this may help end her acting career. Who do you want to see as the final two?

A. Angie, Big Brother 10: Memphis and Michelle.

#414 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:42 AM

On Steven's My Space page

http://www.myspace.com/stevenfrombb10

Stevens blog

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Talked with Angie

I have been getting a lot of questions about Angie and thought I should send out an update. I have spoken with her, she is home and glad to be there. As many people have stated the house was just not the same without Brian and myself and she feels the same way. We are in the process of getting some Internet radio interviews set up and hopefully with all three of us on at once. I will update everyone as soon as something is confirmed.

#415 chatterbox

chatterbox

• Pip
  • 616 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:52 AM

Marty - Can you let us know here when this happens (if)? I would like to see/hear it if it does. Thanks.

#416 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:57 AM

This is where Steven and Brian have been doing their audio interviews. I think this is where they will do the one with the 3 of them. You can also listen to the previous ones they have done.

http://www.blogtalkr...m/REALITY_CHECK

#417 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:18 PM

Angie, Brian and Steven chat here on 8/5/08

http://www.blogtalkr...ER-AGAIN-PART-1

#418 DOOD

DOOD

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:52 PM

I listened & a guy named Malcom called, & sounded very obsessed with Angie...was really scary.
He claimed to be in love with her, & swore that he hated the other house guests.....

Here's a site he made for her

http://angiebb10.darkbb.com/

#419 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:57 PM

Angie is letting people in her My Space now

Angie's My Space

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users