Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Francis, I like that you don't always agree. I hope you never feel you HAVE to go elsewhere in that you don't feel welcomed here. There's nothing better than when ppl can disagree in a calm and adult manner. Okay, so maybe sex and chocolate are better... but you know what I mean. We like you here :)

Sorry........I thought the Angie love was all about how likable she is.........maybe I'm missing something but IMO she's not even in the game...........a really nice person, but no desire to win.

I agree, Iva, Angie could care less about this game. Maybe she just wants to get out before sequester comes up! Looks like Libra will be in sequester. That'll be too bad for the rest of the HGs.

I vote to evict Angie, so she can go back to her normal life. I think I would have DOR'd by now, just for sanity sake.

LOL April is saying Angie is going home because she disrespected Keesha by trying to take over Steven and holding his hand when he was going out the door. She disrespected Angie by wearing Steven's scarf.

Words just out of April's mouth.

Go Angie Go, Go out that Door, so you don't have to take their sh*t no more. :lousings:

LOL April is saying Angie is going home because she disrespected Keesha by trying to take over Steven and holding his hand when he was going out the door. She disrespected Angie by wearing Steven's scarf.

Words just out of April's mouth.

OMG...the females on this show are pathetic and soooo catty.

They're grasping at straws to try and say something bad about Angie.

First they say is that all she does is smoke cigs in backyard then they say she's she-demon. Make up your minds...

I found it so sad that Angie said she wasn't sure if she'd be met with boos or cheers when she was voted off. They assume she's this egotistical bitch but I think she is more self conscious than anyone realizes. I hope she is blown away by people's love of her.

Memphis said he was the only one that saw the sign and told everyone what it read. Quote, unQuote

She wants to do anything but what her plan is. She's just scared of "going back on her word". Specifically to Libra and April, who are not going to last long in this game anyway. Libra is gone at the first change in power. And Ollie and April will be broken up for being hypocrites going after Jessie/Michelle and Angie/Memphis. Keesha's going to wind up in a two person alliance with herself and either April or Ollie.

Sorry but Angie leaves me flat. She's like a ghost in the house. Normally that would excite me... * headshake *

She sits, smokes and hides behind her shades. I don't like floaters. She was my pick... too bad. Go home timid girl.

I like Angie as a person. For the person she is shown in the house. As a player, she is letting too many others tell her what to do and she is paying for it because she was too easily swayed by Brian. Too easily swayed by Michelle. Too easily swayed by Memphis. I had hopes for her, but I think she won't last at all. I would however, cheer when she walks out because she has not been nearly as viscious and catty as the others (A/K/L) have accused her of being or as they are.

Even though I am prone to NOT like Keesha for putting up my favorite PERSON (not player) and quite frankly, for playing on a personal level (not strategic in getting Angie out over Jessie or Memphis), I am impressed that she had the courage to strike the first blow to the other side (something I thought Michelle/Jessie/Memphis were too STUPID to not do last week).

I'm starting to not entirely like Jerry or Dan. Didn't really like Michelle or Jessie. Starting to not like Memphis. Never liked Libra or April. I think that leaves me with Renny and Ollie to root for. Maybe Keesha if she turns on April and Libra and gets rid of one of those bitches.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name