Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

She sure isn't much of a game player. She's always feeling sorry for herself, in a dour sort of way.

wow she is really being a good sport and having a lot of fun the last few days. She is not feeling sorry for herself.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

evertime I've seen her today and yesterday, she's moping around.

Wow Angie is about the only girl in the house having fun. She has been playing games and water sports and laughing.

Are you sure you mean Angie?

Keesha has made it very clear to Angie and everyone else that while she has the "POWER" Angie is going home. Even Renny commented on it today. Got to get the female attention competition out and that is her goal. No game play there for Keesha, just jealousy.

Nah, Marty we need a good Canadian on here! My best friend is Canadian and their pretty loyal. Hey, ask her to pinkie swear. Let's grow this alliance. :grouphug:

"Keesha has made it very clear to Angie and everyone else that while she has the "POWER" Angie is going home."

Except for the fact she forgets she can't compete for HoH two weeks in a row and once Veto was over the power isn't hers anymore. It comes down to votes. And Libra's getting ready to all but tell Keesha they are all voting Jessie out. All it takes is for Libra to say that her going after a Angie as an imagined threat to just Keesha, she just made Jessie a threat to the entire alliance.

Keesha has no power. Both things she won were because other people screwed up. Keesha never earned anything yet. She just got lucky in two competitions and won by default, one because Libra had an incorrect answer, and one because she absolutely failed at it but the rest of them got disqualified.

a win is a win in my book

Also ladies Erin has more up front than me, so she has to go,lololol :gossip:

Keesha runs on straight jealousy,lol

I could have cared less if she was sent packing until I saw her having that conversation with Ollie on BBAD last night. Now tonight, I hope Jessie ends up with that same look Dustin had when he was evicted.

I fell asleep early into BBAD last night. What was the conversation about?

She was just breaking it down to Ollie about how different her personality is then what she has shown on the show. And how she wanted to portray herself in a manner that would not be embarrassing to her or her family. Just insightful and thoughtful stuff. So I was like "Kick Jesse's butt out"

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name