Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

miscgifsetc520.gif

Not too bad. ;)

Let's just keep in mind that anything goes with opinions about the house guests but, not each other! You can disagree with opinions but, don't take it personal and don't dish it personal.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree :angel:

I have been thinking that Angie has been playing a pretty good social game. She is really talking to more people and seems to be trying to draw Dan and Reeny into conversations. She is talking to Ollie and as best she can to the Mean Girls. She has been right in the middle of activities and doing a lot of cooking. Not too many other HG have been very social lately.

It might work for her if some people were not so stubborn.

I think she is also trying to help draw more into their group even if she does leave. What she is doing can serve many purposes to help herself or her group.

I want Marty to really campaign to stay!!! I haven't heard from one fan that hates this girl. She's so likeable and doesn't not need to go out the door. I'm still holding out for Jesse being evicted Thusday and walking out that door to boos, hisses and rotten tomatoes being hurled his way!!

I just think this cast is run by people consumed in denial as their daily nourishment so Angie is clearly not going to fit in with this first rate class of phonies.

For Angie to stay she'd have to bow down, & start being fake just like the rest which I can't blame her for not.

Jessie is strong enough that he doesn't have to be fake or put up with their BS so all is fair.

I don't want Angie to leave, because I've enjoyed the backyard conversations with her far better than the boring heap chit chat Keesha & Libra's group spews every hour.

Three weeks later & I still can't force myself to like them.

There is different classes of people. Some chit chat about the basic common pop cultural boring brain wash because it's easier to try to appear:"normal" for people that feel so insecure.

Others don't worry so much about what people think & just be themselves, not having to prove anything.....

I much rather the second, than being social robots BS-ing each other

lolol on the marty thing.

I did not see anything of the Angie puppet show or what was said, but I can tell you this, I would not be surprised if Angie was offended, she gets offensive about stuff, she is overly sensitive, and I think that is all it is, Jerry got her all worked up over nothing one night, and she seems to really take stuff to heart that she should not.

really nasty habit, hard one to break tho, I myself quit 9 yrs ago, I will never smoke again,lol

Probably the smoking has hurt Angie. In BB9, Angie would have done better hanging with the guys who also smoked. And on BB8, ED might have been a close ally since they smoked. Since L.A. is so smoke free, it's lucky smokers can still smoke outside!!! I don't smoke but don't freak out over others smoking. Angie has been friendly to all, but I guess she could have paid homage to Libra and her royal court, although I do dig Angie cause she don't kiss no butt!!! What's not to love about her?

I don't mind Angie all that much, but I think there's a difference between ass kissing and simply maintaining lines of communication to avoid conflict. I feel like if she had talked to Keesha sooner she could've talked her out of this dumb petty vengance spree. Fatcat makes a good observation that Angie can get easily offended, although on the whole I find her personality less obnoxious that others in the house.

i'd kindof liek to see her stay, but she likes to bitch about the other HG so much when she could be doing more to manage IMO. I won't be terribly disappointed if she leaves either

"Angie was the only one who got "offended". '

Because it was like the 500th time they joked that she is obsessed with Brian just because she wears a hat he gave her as a gift early in the game. They think her wearing it is grieving over Brian when she simply likes wearing the hat outside at night when it gets colder.

For Angie to stay, she wouldn't have to make friends with people she doesn't like. All she has to do it get five votes. Jerry, Renny, Memphis, Dan and Ollie. But Angie isn't even doing THAT. She's bonding with Jessie and telling Jessie what to do to stay.

If I were Brian and Steven, I'd be so pissed that Angie is still in the house, but is doing everything she can to get out. If Brian was in Angie's situation, you can bet your bottom dollar he would be doing anything and everything to make sure Jessie goes home. Ditto for Steven. But she just lays there like a dead fish ready to be thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

So much potential...pathetic

If you watch the feeds you will see that Angie has been very social lately with Dan and Renny and Ollie and those that will talk to her. She is in the middle of things and cooking meals and just being very nice. She is not moaning and groaning because that will not help her game.

I don't for a second think Brian and Stephen are disappointed in Angie. If you had watched their post interviews you would see that they were happy moving on and pretty much thought it was a joke in the house.

Angie has been very social lately with Dan and Renny and Ollie

But she's not trying to win. I wanted Angie to be a Jun/ Allison/ Dana type. She's smart, spunky, athletic, attractive, catty (to a degree). But she's just flat and defeated, when there is a golden opportunity to not only stay in the house, but flip it completely. She's been given the game in a silver platter (in the form of Jessie being a complete a$$hole) and she's not taking it.

Although Brian and Steven are happy to be out of the house (every HG is happy to be out once they are evicted), but I don't doubt that both would jump at the opportunity to return. Easy money is easy money.

She very well may have been able to flip the house if she tried...Libra certainly wants Jessie out and has made it quite clear...but Angie has really given up and she wants out. It's too bad...of all of them I think she had the most potential to do well...but her lack of effort is her downfall. She is my biggest disappointment for this season.

Don't get me wrong though...I still really like her as a person and she is still my favorite hg...but she is a lousy BB player.

I think it is the people she has left to work with. I said before if she still had Brian and Steven she could have had a good alliance to work with. She got picked for Memphis alliance not by her choice but for self preservation. She never would have jumped on the Nerd Herd 2.0 alliance. I think she is fine with leaving and perhaps it is best.

She can't campagn against Jessie because when Michelle saw Angie talking to some of the others she freaked out thinking Angie was campaigning to stay. Angie had a talk with her and said she was only making amends. Her only chance to stay in the house at this point is to be nice and let Jessie bury himself. It does seem that there is nothing Jessie can do get evicted though.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name