Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

Angie not only doesn't fit in with the group, but doesn't fit in with CBS's entire freakshow casting methods. Memphis is a little too "normal" for this show too. Him and Angie so very much remind me of the kind of people that got cast in the first few seasons before Alison Grodner took full control and turned it from an interesting social experiment into a circus sideshow.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angie & Memphis both said tonight that it isn't worth the $$$$ for them to be there...........WTF?..........why did they sign up?

Sounds like sour grapes, since their "secret" alliance has been called out and they've lost control this week.

Angie & Memphis both said tonight that it isn't worth the $$$$ for them to be there...........WTF?..........why did they sign up?

Sounds like sour grapes, since their "secret" alliance has been called out and they've lost control this week.

I think it's just human nature to rationalize the situation they're in. They both have decent jobs and lives outside of the house it seems...and they probably don't think groveling and kissing butt of people they really despise is worth the selling of their self respect, in the long run. Add to that the sense of imminent defeat and sour grapes, ...

We'll see...a lot of times I've seen hgs get down right away after noms...then get a spark back within the next day or so after they've had a chance to regroup themselves. Things can change quickly in the house.

Both have that nauseating sense of entitlement. They walked into this game expecting to walk out with the win. Hell, the picture on CBS has Angie wearing a crown. At least Memphis has tried to make an effort to get to know some of the houseguests. Angie thinks her smoking couch is a thrown and is full of piss and vingar because it's just a dumb couch.

Either come to play the game or don't come at all.

I don't think Angie thinks she deserves anything handed to her. I do however feel that the Mean Girls have ignored Angie from the very first day because they mistook her quietness as a 'i am better then you' which i don't think is Angie at all. I do love the fact that Angie won't kiss the mean girls @$$e$ for nothing. Get the POV Angie. Heres hoping Libra is finally put under the bus she is so afraid of.

Is it not a strategy to sit back and let everyone else fight amongst themselves? With her being gracious to Keesha about the nomination, Jessie and Michelle are both becoming huge targets with their big mouths while Angie is making herself look better by taking it in stride publicly. Everything Keesha is whining about is exactly what Angie has had to go through.

Is it not a strategy to sit back and let everyone else fight amongst themselves?

i dont see that as her strategy

she just dont like girls so she doesnt associate herself with them

and if it was her strategy she has already lost 3 votes + ollie april tool

so thats a pretty dumb strategy

true enough

And, all the while I was thinking it was her funky, stank cigarette breath that did it.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Angie seems like one of those girls who naturally gets along better with guys than other girls because the girls will always be jealous of her. I think that happened here. Also, I'm sure it's a little sickening for her to watch women degrade themselves like that and act like absolute idiots. She seemed to enjoy talking with Brian and picking eachother's brain...I guess because those "mean girls" don't really seem to have a brain at all. They're just catty, witchy, and seem to lack any real substance (real boobs don't count either).

In that case they should all stay away from April too....and her HO stank.

They are so jealous of Angie....you can hear the evilness on Libra's tongue every time she mentions this girl. Last night, she was killing herself trying to turn every conversation around to Angie. Libra is nothing but a bitter bitch and the other witches are no better.

Hi Marty :)

Angie seems like one of those girls who naturally gets along better with guys than other girls because the girls will always be jealous of her. I think that happened here. Also, I'm sure it's a little sickening for her to watch women degrade themselves like that and act like absolute idiots. She seemed to enjoy talking with Brian and picking eachother's brain...I guess because those "mean girls" don't really seem to have a brain at all. They're just catty, witchy, and seem to lack any real substance (real boobs don't count either).

Can you tell me exactly what they could possibly be jealous of about this girl? I don't get it.

Sure, I can make a list....

1) She's naturally beautiful with exotic features.

2) The guys are all drawn to her when she doesn't even need to flaunt herself towards them as the others have.

3) She's smart.

4) Classy.

5) She has depth and meaning to her.

6) She doesn't need to kiss @ss to still be in this game.

7) She has an air of "I don't care, life will still be okay if I don't win" to her.

8) She's managed to hold on to her self respect and decency. I think they're jealous that the game isn't getting to her as much as it is them. That she's NOT willing to do whatever it takes to be there. Her self respect is more important.

9) She's physically fit and a potential challenge threat.

10) She was invited into a secret four-some alliance in which the others weren't a part of while they were on Jessie/Michelle/Memphis' side to begin with..Angie wasn't yet they still wanted her.

Those are the reasons I can think of off the top of my head. Let's be honest and upfront. Girls are pretty b*tchy. We all want to be the one to stand out in the crowd, to be the beautiful, liked one. A lot of girls tend to bash eachother when there's another pretty girl in their mix. Girls can be cruel and stupid that way.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name