Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

Well it is week 3 and Angie getting sandbagged for being Brian's friend made her start in the game difficult. I think she is not that comfortable with her alliance but had no choice who to align with. I think she did not know she would be hated so much by the girls for hanging out with the guys. (kinda like Janelle was)

It has been said by April and last night by Keesha that they could not stand Angie from day one. Libra is very threatened by Angie so they have formed their little alliance and talk trash about Angie.

I think only week 3 making big power moves can put a target on your back. Memphis and Jessie kept telling Angie to lay low and not to stir the pot. That is pretty much what she has done with the only alliance that would accept her.

I think she does not show a lot of emotion (it might be a cultural thing) and she is perceived of being a blob by some.

I think she is between a rock and a hard spot from the start of the game with the Brian thing.

So being hated by the girls and told to lay low by the guys I am not sure what she could be doing. The other HG have said that she is someone to be afraid of winning the game.

I love Angie for her good heart and her beauty is stunning.

I would love to hear what others think she should be doing now to keep herself in the game.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much she can do but ask Memphis and a few others to fight for her. It may be her only hope plus winning the POV which I feel she will win.

unless she starts to socialize outside that ring she's in deep do do. Angie and Keesha would make a great alliance, stir in a little Renny and add April and Ollie for numbers and it's on. April and Ollie can be taken out later.

but who knows, it's easy to play from out here

I think Memphis, Michelle and Jessie are willing to risk Angie going up on the block...probably think they can swing votes to save her....and they don't want to draw any attention to the secret alliance. I just don't think they realize that Keesha is likely to put up Memphis along with Angie. They think she'll put up Dan. Dan's part of the plan the group of 8 had as far as order of eviction...along with Renny and Jerry. ...who we know Keesha won't nom.

What can Angie do...???

She's not made any real connections with anyone but Dan and Memphis. She should have been at least been getting friendly and personal with everyone from day 1. It may be too late now to get anyone but MMJ to save her ass...she needs POV or a miracle. I really want her to stay and do well..but she has to put forth some kind of effort and so far she hasn't.

well for one, I do not think you can just sit around and do nothing and stay in this game, and you have to trust youself cause noone else is trustworthy, and I don't care what they said (the others who hate her) you must make a stand. If she is capable of playing, then go for it, things cannot get any worse for her at this point. She is a beautiful girl, but I am beginning to think she is clueless, make some bold moves, do some talkin and bring some people to your way of thinking, even if you do not feel strong, you gotta fake it till you make it. There is no way in hell I would let these idiots push me around the way they have her and the rest, like Brian, Dan, Steven, on and on, and now Keesha is following along???

You are right fatacat. I kind of understand why she was laying low up to now but NOW she needs to come out now with guns blazing and fight her ass off!

I hope she is warned that she is going up so she can start fighting right away before she is put up with Memphis.

The way I see it, she just has a very dry sense of humor and that can be misunderstood as her being cold or rude. She doesn't spend even a third of the time on talking smack as the other girls do yet they view her as mean-spirited. I hope they're ashamed when they get out of the house. I think she felt black listed by the girls so she just stayed away from them so she didn't cause any trouble. I think she's much smarter than people think and she's playing the game in the best way she can while still being a target. Anyone else would have flipped out if they knew people were hoping for them to be put on the block for weeks.

For me, and this is not hyperbole because I really REALLY like Angie, the best scenario is her winning PoV and then next week winning HoH. That would make the season for me and to me would be an incredible BB moment.

That seems to happen a lot too for whatever reason (I still believe it's a bit of producer manipulation...cater a PoV to a popular house guest and then the next HoH to the same house guest etc).

I think in a physical comp there isn't a single girl in that house that could beat her and in endurance I think she'd be one of the strongest, man or woman.

i wouldnt mind seeing angie leave

i actually wanted her out over steve and brian

I think she has the capablity to win some comps, but she has yet to muster up any energy for it, she is very passive, and you have to fight in this game, whether you are bold about it or behind the scenes, in a stealth way. She continues to sit on that couch and smoke and not converse really, only when someone talks to her. I do not think she is rude and I do understand a dry sense of humor, but by the mere fact that these means girls have treated her sooo badly I would think would make her want to do something to fight her way out of it.

I had great hopes for her, but they are waning because she just has not done a darn thing for herself. And those mean girls are more than mean they are ruthless, Angie, get with it, paaleeaassee!!!!

gmta

I don't care if she leaves or not. Right now I don't have people I feel really passionate about yet. I didn't care if it was steve or dan either. I'm sure that will change in time. I'm still enjoying the season.

What I'd like to see her do today is talk to Renny. Renny and Angie have been walking buddies...doing laps together. Renny is tight with Keesha also. Maybe Renny will approach her let her know what is going on..or maybe Renny will try and set up an understanding between Keesha and her...idk.

I doubt it will happen though...it just seems that Angie is oblivious to all the deals, friendships and strategies going on in the house...and won't take the initiative to try and get herself out of this jamb she is in.

I agree ImIn. Last night you could tell Renny wanted to say things to Keesha when she told her she was putting up Angie but she didn't. I hoping at some point Renny talks to Keesha and/or Angie....we shall see

So agree ImIn about Angie being soo out of the loop, and she does not act like she is coming around any time soon, I flat do not think this girl gets it, I think Angie is a great girl, just not in BB. Wish Renny would talk to Keesha about a lot of things, I tink Keesha looks up to Renny.

I feel like Angie doesn't have a choice in who she is aligned with because the girls hated her from the beginning for absolutely no reason. They look for ways to make her hateful and she's not. With feelings so alienated by people, do you feel it'd be better for her to lash out like most people would? She's handling it in the best way possible

keesha hates angie

i dont see anyway angie or anyone can butter her up to not nom her

I agree...Angie is as good as on the block...but there is still a week before evictions. Enough time to change some minds...I hope.

Oh I remember a comment made last night in HOH with the Mean Girls is that they all agreed having Angie in sequester would make them sick to their stomach.

Don't really get that......

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name