April - Week 3

CeCiMom

It's no mystery. Look at April. I mean LOOK at April. She's not attractive. You could land a 747 on her forehead, her hair's fried and that color went O.U.T. in 1986, she's ghastly white and overall just not cute. She ho's herself to get men to touch her.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ann Heche is actually very pretty ecspecially in person. April is down right nasty. I want to air drop some foundation in her right color to her because her orange face, and caked on eye liner is making my HD TV look like crap!

i think bb6 april is prettier of the two

Everytime she talks about Angie in the POV comp that was played, she says it seems as if she was in an Asian Spa. She's said it about 3 or 4 times now. I think that's a jab at her being Asian too but people don't seem to see that

Well, they have had sex, what a shock! I thought she was so shy, I have to watch more and have they shown them having sex on the show, and not just the live feeds? April is a slut by the sounds of it, ugh, just like allison........

Can we just combine the april and ollie threads? just kidding

It appears from the feeds that the light has actually turned on in April/Ollie's head. They want to keep Angie because Jessie is a bigger threat and this is a perfect time to get rid of him. Duh!!!

Maybe scientists are right and sex does increase brain activity. At the rate these two are going, who knows what they will figure out next...the space/ time continuem...the string theory...chaos theory...where babies come from...

She describes herself as outgoing, competitive and attractive and is most proud that she's a college graduate. She likes football and basketball and roots for the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Phoenix Suns. Her favorite activities are watching sports, grilling outside, bowling and having sex. Her favorite movies are "Dumb & Dumber," Remember the Titans" and "Crash." She loves all types of music and her favorite artists are Dave Mathews, Madonna and Gwen Stefani. She reads Cosmo and particularly likes to read gossip magazines.

Her birth date is March 24, 1978.

Shy people don't list sex as afavorite activity. not to mention it's skanky to list true or not.

Maybe scientists are right and sex does increase brain activity. At the rate these two are going, who knows what they will figure out next...the space/ time continuem...the string theory...chaos theory...where babies come from...

No doubt they will know where babies come from, since their careless sex will likely result in making one. Good call, Francis!

Archived