Memphis - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe

i am starting to think he may go far

If Memphis and Angie are up...there's only 2 left of that alliance that would get to vote (Jessie and Michelle). The gruesome foursome would have an advantage...and may ultimately decide to evict Memphis because he's stronger and more of a threat. Jerry, Renny and Dan's votes could be very key this coming week if M & A go up.

should have push to use veto last week

his weak gameplay of going with the house plan backfired

I don't like his disrespect of Jerry. He wants him out just because he gets on his nerves. So Memphis what to you think of your parents?

memphis is an idiot

Watching him last night was very interesting. He couldn't keep Jerry's name out of his mouth. Beer + Jerry = Bad news for Memphis.

I agree. That was very interesting. He was acting like the cock of the walk with that hat on, while her highness Princess Fu Man Chu sat on her throne, chain smoking her cigarettes.

I don't get his hate for Jerry. I don't care for Jerry either, but his hatred is near obssession. He wants Jerry out more than Libra.

I think Memphis is an ageist when it comes to this competition. He wants Jerry and Renny out because they can't compete and believes that their jury votes will be based on how the stars are aligned (or something like that he said last night).

......and isn't he the one telling Jesse and Angie not to push talking to Keesha, that's she's alright. Sumpin smells funny here to me. And Keesha is quick to defend Memphis. HMMMMMM

Memphis can't be trusted....heck, with a name like Memphis how can ya?

Anyways, this guy is going to sail by each week. The bitches get fixated on one person and as long as it's not him he'll be okay. As for the others, they will need him for numbers but he may not buy into it. He's shady.

Archived