TV_Paige

Omarosa Spars With Talk Show Host

aol_tv_100x16.jpg

'Delusional' Omarosa Spars With TV Host

Oma_Wendy.jpg

Omarosa, left, during a visit with Wendy Williams, right, on

the set of her new television show, 'The Wendy Williams Show'

on Fox TV, on Monday July 21.

LOS ANGELES, California -- Reality TV villain Omarosa sparred with talk show host Wendy Williams on Monday, July 21 in a spat that at one point turned physical. She appeared on Fox's "The Wendy Williams Show" to promote her upcoming book but instead spent more time trading insults with the radio personality-turned-talk show host.

"I wanted to throw her off the set," Williams later told The Associated Press. The altercation started when Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth first walked onto the daytime talk show and said she was displeased with Williams' introduction of her and would not be disrespected.

Things got uglier when Williams grabbed Omarosa's book cover to hold it up to the camera, and Omarosa yanked it back out of Williams' hand. "She snatched it out of my hand," Omarosa recalled. "She didn't say, 'Can I see it?'" Williams retorted, "Omarosa wished her career was my career! Omarosa is a delusional, D-list, pathetic woman."

wendywilliams_1.jpg

Wendy Williams

The yanking gave way to Omarosa attacking Williams' appearance, asking the talk show host whether she had had a nose job and suggesting she shouldn't wear wigs. But Williams didn't stay silent throughout the heated interview.

She called Omarosa "a typical angry black woman" and suggested cosmetic injections could fix her wrinkles. Will there be a rematch? "I have no reason to invite Omarosa back to the show," said Williams. "That's done. She had her moment."

Omarosa is not sorry for sparring with Williams. "I stand by everything I said," Omarosa told The Associated Press on Tuesday. "When you're not honest with the American people, they do not respond well to you," said Omarosa.

omarosa2.jpg

Omarosa

"She should just go ask Star Jones about that," Omarosa continued. "Honesty needs to be there. She's a phony. As long as she continues to be a fake and a phony, she won't be successful." Omarosa claimed the show's promos and introductions for her appearance are what originally ruffled her feathers and prompted her to tell Williams that she would not be disrespected.

Following Omarosa's appearance, Williams said she thought the unprovoked aggression was a publicity stunt and called Omarosa "a delusional, D-list, pathetic woman." Williams also said that Omarosa would not be invited back on "The Wendy Williams Show," which airs on Fox-owned stations in Los Angeles, Detroit, Dallas and New York.

Omarosa became infamous after appearing as a contestant on the first season of NBC's "The Apprentice" with Donald Trump in 2004. Her domineering personality quickly earned her enemies among fellow contestants and TV viewers alike. She later appeared on VH1's "The Surreal Life" and "The Celebrity Apprentice."

To see a brief clip of the confrontation, click the link below:

Omarosa vs Wendy

I'm glad Wendy Williams got a beatdown from Omarosa. She shouldn't have booked her on the show in the first place. Omarosa is a nobody and gets attention by being difficult. That's her thing. Why anyone would be surprised is my question.

She's a phony. As long as she continues to be a fake and a phony, she won't be successful.

Isn't THAT Omerosa's schtick? They were making fun of the entire ordeal on The Soup.

Why was this moved to the Apprentice Archive thread? It's a current story that occurred on the Wendy Williams show.

Perhaps the Mods made their own political statement about

Omarosa's limit to her 15 minutes of fame! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Honestly, I almost put it here in the first place so I should have gone with my first instinct. I'm sure they had a good reason. I can assure everyone the Mods are too busy to move things arbitrarily. I trust their judgment.