• Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
    • Steven (if he stays)

jerry or dan, renny for a house shake up

I'd like Steven to win if he stays (which he's not :lol: ) But, I think Jerry will win.

I think it would be a hoot to have Renny up there. She probably WOULD put up Libra. But she'd probably also put up Jessie. Wouldn't that be a hoot to see both alliances scrambling? LOL

I think Memphis will probably win though. We'll probably have some kind of physical game this time. Maybe.

I'd like to see Dan or Renny win hoh

I think someone like April, Ollie or Libra will get it...because they're the ones I'd least like to win hoh...that's the way my luck usually goes anyways...

I want Jerry to win it, because I am very sure he would put up Libra, but he could be swayed not to also... I voted I thought Memphis will win though, don't know why, but I just have a feeling he will, so that prolly means he won't LOL...

i think michelle will win

I want Renny to win. That would be a hoot and I think she would put up Libra and April.

I think Memphis is going to win HOH. (not too many will be trying for it)

I voted for hoping Renny will win. Big fun, that would be. But, I voted I think Dan will win (no reason, had to pick someone LOL, plus I think he might really try for it as his butt will continue to be on the line if he doesn't)

omg, that would be great if Renny would win......

I didn't like her at first but, she kind'a grew on me......lol

I think the house would lose it if Renny won......

Then watch who all kisses up to her then...

I wanna see Keesha or Renny win it!!

I want Angie to win just so we can see the other side of the house worry about being on the block and scrambling away!! But I think that Michelle will win it. I do not want her to...she had the perfect chance to shake up the house a bit with the Veto but she went the safe way. I want to see someone win that won't 'go with the house'....I am getting so sick of that mentality.

Here's the problem this week. The Truce Alliance is on the verge of imploding, imo. BUT... they're all so busy maneuvering around each other (all floaters, imo) that none of them want HoH this week because of "the plan".

They all want someone else in their truce alliance to get it. So, I think we'll see a lot of managed HoH comp. dumping tonight.

The only two house guests I see that truly want HoH this week are Jerry and Libra. But, I don't think anyone else wants to see Libra get it. So, it's going to be a matter of when she's out/or not and who drops like flies once she's gone or sticks it out with her to ensure she's not HoH.

Should be a pretty interesting HoH comp. this week. I think... :lol:

Archived