Tuesday, July 22nd

Misha

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=417187451

Rumor

my source tells me bb hg are going to do live to tape promotional work for cbs.......then i did some checking......Julie's on Craig Ferguson tonight.

HG where told to "Dress to Impress"

What time does Craig tape at? HG where told to be ready at 5pm sharp. HG are on out door lock down for BB to do inside set up......rehearsal? using interns??

what do you think

also some where i was told bb hg where getting a dog but i dismissed that when i heard it forgot who told me.....but hey..........

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing when I heard Julie was going to be live on tv tonight. I think, they tape those shows about this time of day.

sounds cool...I hope it is Craig Ferguson...I think he's hysterical.

Hey SerenityNow!!! How ya been? It's good to see ya back this season... I think it would be neat to see them on the Craig Ferguson show...

bb lame lame

Sounds like Craig called April out on her boob feeling frenzy a few weeks ago. Ollie saying "this guy is second rate"...:rolleyes:

Jessie, Ollie and April actually seem pissed about the jokes or comments that were made....:lol:

Hmmm...they're getting a bit of backlash on how they are perceived/ acting in the house...and not liking it...good! :animated_rotfl:

No...you missed the surprise...watch Craig Ferguson tonight and see.

i cant believe both keesha and libra both refuse to take slop pass

have they not learn bb isnt a team sport

why didnt libra take slop pass?

angry black woman bb got their sterotype

mission accomplish libra

Angry black woman who was telling the truth.

what truth

she did say she had two old people on their team

Not really the truth. The implication was that the older people on one team make it a losing team because they are unable to compete like young people. She didn't say the word slow but it could be the only reason why it would be unfair that they were on one team.

she did complain about having the "2 old people"...but she never said "slow"...she was totally misquoted! :rolleyes:

"play back the tapes...play back the tapes!" :animated_rotfl:

she did say she had two old people on their team

She never said they were the reason they lost. That's what they were arguing about. What happened to the sound bite where she blamed Keesha and April??? It doesn't exist. Jerry made that up just like he made the slow part. Jerry was at fault here.

Archived